Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all
The only way i find to install weekly on mi 10T Pro is :
Boot in twrp from adb command
Install rom
restart system ( you enter in original recovery )
wipe
restart system and work

Is a normal method for use twrp such other terminal ?
thanks all
Normal method (or easier method) to get into TWRP is either with a 'Power' menu (put into place through the 'Developer' menu), or with
Power & Volume+. You are also missing some cleaning/tidying processes which are relevant - have a look here.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hey folks,

kinda new here, so hello to everyone. I got a question. I own a MI9 and would love to use Android 11 on it. So the only way I found is to flash a xiaomi.eu weekly ROM. My main question is, in terms of unlocking bootloader, flashing TWRP etc .... will all the critical Apps that check if your devices has been rooted/modified still work with this? I don't need/want root, just would like to have Android 11 on my device. With critical Apps I mean, Banking, Google Pay, MDM Apps like Microsoft Company Portal / Intune .....

Thanks,

raptor

Normal method (or easier method) to get into TWRP is either with a 'Power' menu (put into place through the 'Developer' menu), or with
Power & Volume+. You are also missing some cleaning/tidying processes which are relevant - have a look here.

Sorry i'm not explain well :
I don't need to know how to restart in recovery mode but how to install correct without have bootloop , anyway
i have a mi 10T pro ( apollo ) not a mi 10 ( umi )
thanks

Sorry i'm not explain well :
I don't need to know how to restart in recovery mode but how to install correct without have bootloop , anyway
i have a mi 10T pro ( apollo ) not a mi 10 ( umi )
thanks
This is the list of different Recovery apps for apollo. But I'm surprised that the stock one (with the ROM) does not allow you to enter recovery the normal way, without a bootloop.

This is the list of different Recovery apps for apollo. But I'm surprised that the stock one (with the ROM) does not allow you to enter recovery the normal way, without a bootloop.
In this moment i have weekly with stock recovery, my question is :
Can i install twrp recovery without have booloop ?

Hey folks,

kinda new here, so hello to everyone. I got a question. I own a MI9 and would love to use Android 11 on it. So the only way I found is to flash a xiaomi.eu weekly ROM. My main question is, in terms of unlocking bootloader, flashing TWRP etc .... will all the critical Apps that check if your devices has been rooted/modified still work with this? I don't need/want root, just would like to have Android 11 on my device. With critical Apps I mean, Banking, Google Pay, MDM Apps like Microsoft Company Portal / Intune .....

Thanks,

raptor
If you're not Rooting the phone, there shouldn't be any problem. Even if you do, most apps can have rooted status hidden by magisk hide

Hello everyone newbie here, I'm planning on installing the latest weekly ROM for my Redmi K30 5g Racing Edition, I've searched in the internet this thing called Anti Rollba Protection and how Xiaomi devices is hard to recover from it, how can I avoid this in case I start using custom ROM in my device. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G Speed using Tapatalk

In this moment i have weekly with stock recovery, my question is :
Can i install twrp recovery without have booloop ?
For many months (at least six, I think), we (Mi 10 - umi) were having problems with the encryption, and, like you, many people were going into a bootloop. An eventual (interim) solution was to adapt an earlier version of TWRP which did not decrypt. That meant using USB-OTG to install the ROMs. Or, some of us, similar to yourself, used fastboot boot ... to decrypt and get into TWRP.

Good morning to all
The only way i find to install weekly on mi 10T Pro is :
Boot in twrp from adb command
Install rom
restart system ( you enter in original recovery )
wipe
restart system and work

Is a normal method for use twrp such other terminal ?
thanks all
I don't know is there any specific situation on Mi 10T Pro but once you have TWRP installed (I have it permanently on Mi 9T) you can always reboot to TWRP from the Xiaomi.eu weekly itself by: Settings, My device, System Updater, three dots menu, Reboot to Recovery mode (suitable for weekly upgrades installations) - see the screenshot

Of course, if Magisk is installed, one can also reboot to TWRP from Magisk app, or by using any Reboot app (available from Playstore)

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_123411.jpg
    IMG_20210506_123411.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 259
"Hey Google" detection while the screen is switched off isn't enabled by default on Apollo/10T pro. I can't find the option to switch it on either, only when the screen is off. With the stock rom it was enabled by default. Any advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: huntersun
Thank you for the wrok guys, but i am facing a frustrating issue since Android 11 is here, my bluetooth car is not working anymore, because the phone (Mi10) is forcing AAC codec instead of SBC. I've tried everything on developer optinos, but no way. The issue is present on stock rom too with Android 11.

Hope it can be fixed soon.

Thank you again.

k20 pro: This version has felt sluggish at times and programs hang. Can't say what's wrong but still not a good version this time.

k20 pro: This version has felt sluggish at times and programs hang. Can't say what's wrong but still not a good version this time.
Did you clear the Dalvik and cache, and delete the /data/system/package_cache folder when you installed the last ROMs?

Reactions: KGVER
The developer of twrp (alioth) says that if you want twrp stay after update,you need to include it on the updates.. This is how a/b devices work

Reactions: Poney70
Did anyone with RN8 noticed the camera taking photos more slowly (big delay between photos) on the latest weekly?

Hi devs, I hope you're fine.. So Mi 11 drain battery so fast, i have tested xiaomi.eu on mi 9t pro (4000ma) with normal use endure 15-16 hrs, and mi 11 (4600ma) with normal use it has 9-10 hrs.

This problem will be fix in future versions of miui 12.5 weekly or until became miui 13 ??

Hi devs, I hope you're fine.. So Mi 11 drain battery so fast, i have tested xiaomi.eu on mi 9t pro (4000ma) with normal use endure 15-16 hrs, and mi 11 (4600ma) with normal use it has 9-10 hrs.

This problem will be fix in future versions of miui 12.5 weekly or until became miui 13 ??
Hey, what exactly do you ask of here? That the Mi 11 should have the battery life of Mi 9T PRO? You do realize that the 11 has a 120 Hz screen and more RAM, totally different CPU, higher resolution and the list goes on and on. And to top it all even the endurance ration of a popular site has it at 20 percent lower than the 9. That and the combination with the words normal usage makes this asking for a miracle.

High battery drain is not a ROM issue - it is how you have set up your battery settings, and is different for each user.

You need to look at your own statistics (/ Settings / Battery). You would isolate the sections of the graph that you want to analyse.You will then be able to see under the graph the analysis of the hardware / software that is using what you consider is too much power. From within this section of Settings you have many other settings to help with your battery. You also have different settings within each app that you can change, eg. the Miui Battery saver.

Last edited:
Hello everyone newbie here, I'm planning on installing the latest weekly ROM for my Redmi K30 5g Racing Edition, I've searched in the internet this thing called Anti Rollba Protection and how Xiaomi devices is hard to recover from it, how can I avoid this in case I start using custom ROM in my device. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G Speed using Tapatalk
No problem

Hi,anyone know how to solve , i think not from weekly update, its because update the apps or setting maybe, but which one , i cant remember..the notification is white,i cant see anything on incoming notification

• Sad
Reactions: BigBossTech
Which ROM provide the DXOmark version Camera API? or since which weekly ROM? It's nice to know. Thanks.

Hello, friends, I have a question for you and I hope someone can answer it for me. I have the Redmi Note 7 RN7 lavender. On April 22 I updated to version 21.04.22. but today I received a new update with the same date. Someone knows something about it? Thank you very much for your help.

In this weekly, I can't activate Ultra Battery Saver on my Mi 11 Ultra (it keeps switching off by itself after few seconds), is it the same for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.