MIUI 12.6 21.4.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, friends, I have a question for you and I hope someone can answer it for me. I have the Redmi Note 7 RN7 lavender. On April 22 I updated to version 21.04.22. but today I received a new update with the same date. Someone knows something about it? Thank you very much for your help.
The same day when the updates have been realised they all have been re-uploaded because of a bug in contacts. Probably this is why you have the notification of the update. If you don't want to update (if you can live another week with this bug) you can deactivate the notification of the updates.
From Mi9 lite

The same day when the updates have been realised they all have been re-uploaded because of a bug in contacts. Probably this is why you have the notification of the update. If you don't want to update (if you can live another week with this bug) you can deactivate the notification of the updates.
From Mi9 lite
Thank you very much, I haven't detect any bug but probably I will update the new rom

Is the spotify notification already fix? Im using poco f3. Thanks

What issue do you have with the Spotify notification? I'm having this annoying issue that I can't remove the Spotify (or any other media player) notification. It just keeps coming back as soon as I lock and unlock my phone.

Reactions: TheWillowTalker
Can I flash this ROM if I am currently using Custom ROM like crDroid or is this not safe? Thanks for those who can answer.

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G Speed using Tapatalk

Can I flash this ROM if I am currently using Custom ROM like crDroid or is this not safe? Thanks for those who can answer.

I think that first of all you have to determine whether your specific phone (board / Snapdragon 768G) is included in the list - see the list under post #1.

Interesting...
3bd2fcb5f045cf53c8f461855e3c9cf8.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

I think that first of all you have to determine whether your specific phone (board / Snapdragon 768G) is included in the list - see the list under post #1.
Will the Redmi K30 5G ROM here not work with my device? I have read that my Redmi K30 5G Speed CPU is just an overclocked version of the Redmi K30 5G. Besides they have the same codename.

Will the Redmi K30 5G ROM here not work with my device? I have read that my Redmi K30 5G Speed CPU is just an overclocked version of the Redmi K30 5G. Besides they have the same codename.

It seems that the K30 5G Speed is also known as the K30 5G Racing Edition (according to here).
Looking at the comparison at GSM Arena, they use two different chipsets. It will need one of the experts here to determine whether the picasso will actually work on your phone.

It seems that the K30 5G Speed is also known as the K30 5G Racing Edition (according to here).
Looking at the comparison at GSM Arena, they use two different chipsets. It will need one of the experts here to determine whether the picasso will actually work on your phone.
Yes, but my chipset is just an overclocked version of the original Redmi K30 5G so theoretically it's still the same chipset right?

I think there's a bug with the connection to Google Play. On Clash of Clans the notification bar is constantly appearing in each swapping between screens (from main village to builder's island, to war, to settings, etc) it's looks like a login to Google Play is going to show, but because the app is already logged in, it dims and then comes back to normal.
I've tried stock and a different custom ROM (crdroid) and none of those has this problem.
I'm not asking to correct a small annoyance because it bothers me. I'm just trying to point the developers to something that can be a symptom of something more complex and troubling, I have no idea if this is useful or not.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm on cepheus (no root)

Last edited:
Yes, but my chipset is just an overclocked version of the original Redmi K30 5G so theoretically it's still the same chipset right?

According to GSM Arena, the Redmi K30 5g has a Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm) chipset, and you (Redmi K30 5G Racing) has a Qualcomm SDM768 Snapdragon 768G 5G (7 nm) chipset.
As I said above, it will need a more knowledgeable expert to determine whether these chipsets are inter-changeable in the picasso ROM.

Reactions: JiaiJ
What issue do you have with the Spotify notification? I'm having this annoying issue that I can't remove the Spotify (or any other media player) notification. It just keeps coming back as soon as I lock and unlock my phone.

I have the exact same issue, where the "player" in the notification shade does not get removed when swiping to dismiss the player. The issue is not app dependent, it happens on every single music player app whether it's Spotify, Tidal, BlackPlayer, Shanling Player, etc).

If I remember correctly, the Xiaomi.EU team has nothing to do with this, as they do not touch the notification part of the code and GUI. It's Xiaomi themselves...

Reactions: gotchapt
Related to new System UI which is included with the Android 11 Weekly ROMs. It's a China ROM issue as well.
I switched to stable xiaomi.eu 12.5.1 (mi 10t pro) and there exists the same issue with bubble notification. I might be wrong, it looks like it's related to the xiaomi.eu ROM. :-(

When can we use VoNR technology?
In fact we could already with the MIUI 12.5, right?

Xiaomi Mi 10 5G - Xiaomi.eu 12.6 (21.4.28)

Last edited:
How the hell I can allow permission of system apps?????
c06d2c30965c78c6c5f920f98db42375.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry if this was already answered (and it's cosmetics, and who knows what's really distinguishing
12.5 and 12.6)

But is this MIUI 12.5 or 12.6? The same Settings About declares in large 12.5 and bellow, in small 12.6

Attachments

• MIUI-12_5-or-12_6.jpg
    MIUI-12_5-or-12_6.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 249
Does anyone have the problem which the phone locks the screen while you're using, or even recording video? I'm on Mi 9. It's been an issue since a few update including this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.