Status
Not open for further replies.
Google maps crashing on mi10
Error

https://pastebin.pl/view/0aef4ee1

Last edited:
Ok.. cannot switch sim via any third party messaging app mi 11

Really annoying

Xiaomi are hell bent on going all apple on us here and killing off 3rd party app integration..

I know miui was originally based on IOS looks.. but this is taking the biscuit..

Recents.. Gestures.. now this.. :(

Last edited:
Hi, I have a Mi9T Pro and downloaded and flashed the correct version, previously has Xiaomi.eu MIUI12.0.6 and was working fine, this version the in display fingerprint sensor doesn't seem to work. Did I do something wrong? Anyone can help? Thanks

That actually looks like an incomplete database.
1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps
2. Tap the menu icon -> Show all apps (if you haven't done that already)
3. Find "Permissions" app -> Clear all data
4. Reboot

Note: this will reset permissions for all apps, you'll have to set them again when asked.

Reactions: rjreis
That actually looks like an incomplete database.
1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps
2. Tap the menu icon -> Show all apps (if you haven't done that already)
3. Find "Permissions" app -> Clear all data
4. Reboot

Note: this will reset permissions for all apps, you'll have to set them again when asked.
Thanks for help, this solution not working, same problem with navigation app Waze .
Tried give all possible permissions not working either.

Hi, I have a Mi9T Pro and downloaded and flashed the correct version, previously has Xiaomi.eu MIUI12.0.6 and was working fine, this version the in display fingerprint sensor doesn't seem to work. Did I do something wrong? Anyone can help? Thanks
Welcome :)
The Miui version you are referring to seems to be a Stable version. This thread relates to the weekly BETA ROMs.
You should therefore refer your query to the appropriate thread - MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE.
(But someone here may be able to provide a solution ...)

Ok.. cannot switch sim via any third party messaging app mi 11

Really annoying
To add to this..

You take the sim out re add the 2nd sim.. they default to the 2nd sim without anyway to change it back to sim 1..

You have to take the sim holder out take sim1 out.. put back in.. then take out and put sim 1 back in for it default back to sim 1.. incredibly most annoying...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-13-15-38-22-037_com.steffen_b.multisimselector.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-13-15-38-22-037_com.steffen_b.multisimselector.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_20210513_154808.jpg
    IMG_20210513_154808.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 744
Last edited:
let me clarify, i had a stable, but downloaded to this weekly, no i have that issue
OK :)
The first question therefore is whether you followed the procedure for converting from stable to weekly and formatted the data partition? It seems that you possibly did because you appear to have no other concerns.
When you say that the in-display fingerprint sensor does not seem to work (I am going by my own Mi 10), does the sensor light up?
If it does, have you tried deleting the current fingerprints, and inputting new ones?

OK :)
The first question therefore is whether you followed the procedure for converting from stable to weekly and formatted the data partition? It seems that you possibly did because you appear to have no other concerns.
When you say that the in-display fingerprint sensor does not seem to work (I am going by my own Mi 10), does the sensor light up?
If it does, have you tried deleting the current fingerprints, and inputting new ones?
so, i formatted the data partition before flashing, backed up some files i needed (not full backup) and it does light up, i cant register any fingerprint, so i have none registered

I discovered another bug, it doesn't add contacts, it stops
I just notice that Mi Account is missing from contacts accounts Only Google and Viber accounts are there plus Sim card . Also Xiaomi cloud is not sync contacts and messages .They missing from synchronizing.
Please advice .
Thank you

so, i formatted the data partition before flashing, backed up some files i needed (not full backup) and it does light up, i cant register any fingerprint, so i have none registered
In order to register the fingerprints, you have to go to /Settings/Passwords & security/Fingerprint unlock/(input your security)/ . You then arrive at the Fingerprint unlock input page. Can you reach there?
You then click on Add fingerprint (input your security), and then add your fingerprint to the scanner.
How far along this route can you go? At what stage are you not able to register the fingerprints?

In order to register the fingerprints, you have to go to /Settings/Passwords & security/Fingerprint unlock/(input your security)/ . You then arrive at the Fingerprint unlock input page. Can you reach there?
You then click on Add fingerprint (input your security), and then add your fingerprint to the scanner.
How far along this route can you go? At what stage are you not able to register the fingerprints?
i can reach there, i can press add, but when i put my finger it does nothing, only lights up but doesnt appear to register a thing, both finger and screen are cleaned

Says the next weekly update will be released on the 14th but there is a new version on the sourceforge page already. Is it safe to install?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot
Hi there, it seems I've got a new update (21.5.12) on my MI 9T, however, I was under the impression that tomomorrow was going to be the launch of this version. Shall I try this new one?, or wait till tomorrow as you have not even yet created the thread of the new version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-13-11-27-02-165_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-13-11-27-02-165_com.android.updater.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 553
i can reach there, i can press add, but when i put my finger it does nothing, only lights up but doesnt appear to register a thing, both finger and screen are cleaned
This is something which I have not come across before. As you have only just gone through the process of formatting your data, I would suggest that you do a Factory reset. This can often be a solution to any unusual behaviour. You may want to do a nandroid backup beforehand, just in case it does not provide the answer.

Hi there, it seems I've got a new update (21.5.12) on my MI 9T, however, I was under the impression that tomomorrow was going to be the launch of this version. Shall I try this new one?, or wait till tomorrow as you have not even yet created the thread of the new version?
yes.
it is ok.

That's our release for this week, already being uploaded, thread will be opened later...

Status
Not open for further replies.