MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy

Mi 10t pro - english language, camera crash

Java:
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.android.camera.fragment.settings.CameraPreferenceFragment: void com.android.camera.fragment.settings.CameraPreferenceFragment.updateEntries() failed to verify: void com.android.camera.fragment.settings.CameraPreferenceFragment.updateEntries(): [0x6D] 'this' argument 'Reference: com.android.camera.fragment.settings.CameraPreferenceFragment' not instance of 'Reference: android.app.Fragment' (declaration of 'com.android.camera.fragment.settings.CameraPreferenceFragment' appears in /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk)
    at com.android.camera.CameraPreferenceActivity.getTag(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.android.camera.BasePreferenceActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:31)
    at com.android.camera.CameraPreferenceActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:81)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:399)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
    at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:67)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:52)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:134)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:313)

Screenshot_2021-04-09-07-51-53-551_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Last edited:
Lavender users, what's the feedback of this update? Tell me if i update or i will stick to 21.3.25 where it's the most stable build to our device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: masgama and ddj123
(mi 9 lite)
Camera app crashing when i go to camera settings
I can confirm the same with my Mi 10 (umi) - click on settings (cog wheel) and the camera app closes completely. Everything else from the same Settings page seems to work OK. Everything else from the 'three bars' page also seems to work OK.

Reactions: sxHeavy
Was it a clean install ?
Did you try to clean the application cache / data ?
My normal routine of installing over the top (dirty install).
I cleared memory; ran Cleaner; cleared Recents; cleared Dalvik and cache; deleted /data/system/package_cache folder; (and deleted /data/extm folder).

I can confirm the same with my Mi 10 (umi) - click on settings (cog wheel) and the camera app closes completely. Everything else from the same Settings page seems to work OK. Everything else from the 'three bars' page also seems to work OK.

+1

My log as well.
Edit: also after re-installed ROM without Magisk, and re-booting a couple of times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-07-51-32-754_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-07-51-32-754_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    818.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
same on Mi 9T - camera settings crashes app.
no other issues so far.

Hello,

To fix dual apps feature:

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and you can try to create dual apps now. ;)
Thank you!

Good morning everyone, I renew my request, hoping to get some help (and I apologize for my English).

I am a mi9se owner and I am currently with the rom xiaomi eu miui 12.e (20.12.9). I would like to switch to the latest weekly available, but I have some fears and not having a computer at hand, I would like to make sure that everything goes for the right way.

I ask you some is the right recovery to use, which is working and does not give problems during the rom update operations (which can easily read the file of the other rom, without errors). I currently have a SHRP recovery. Finally I ask you if it is possible to update, without doing full wipe / format data. I thank you and greet you.

HMN7 - Lavender user here, and yes if open camera settings crash this is the only bug when i found.

Status
Not open for further replies.