MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Global icon animation on homescreen not work on this update. Anyone can confirm this?

Any other server to download? Because there is no way to download the rom for my 10
Edit: Solved

Last edited:
In this latest weekly 21.4.8, On Mi 10T Pro, camera app is crashing too, when trying to access camera settings...

Hi, i have MIUI 12.5 stable on mi10, does the update to weekly need a clean flash? Or a simple dirty flash?
PS. Someone with mi10 has problems with this version?

Hi, i have MIUI 12.5 stable on mi10, does the update to weekly need a clean flash? Or a simple dirty flash?
PS. Someone with mi10 has problems with this version?
Hello, clean flash is mandatory (+ do NOT restore "System settings" from a Google Backup). ;)

Hi,

I'm currently with MIUI 12.5 | 21.2.24 (weekly) in my Mi9T Pro.
When I check for updates it says that it's "up to date". Why I'm not getting the new versions?

Thank you!

Updated my Mi10. Speaker bug is solved. Thx to the dev's. Camera settings crashes as well.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

I think I have solved the camera bug in settings, almost in my MI 10.
For other models I can't affirm that it works.

You need to be root.

These are my steps:

1.- First you need to extract the miuicamera apk from the previous version. I did it with "apk extractor", for example.

2.- You need to make your superpartition rewritable ( because by default you can't write in the system partition). This is the most important. You can make it flashing from TWRP the zip from this thread : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-system-read-write-r-w.4247311/#post-84658055

3.-Once you are able to write in system\priv-app whrere is alocated the folder "MiuiCamera", delete the apk and replace with the old version. Only the apk. not the libs. Give permissions rwxr-xr-x, and reboot.

That's all.

Cheers !

Just updated, on Mi 10 Ultra. I also confirm that the camera crashes when opening settings.

After clearing DATA/cache, it still crashes.
Going back to old weekly. This one is buggy.
no buggy/lag that i experienced so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexbo
Status
Not open for further replies.