MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue still continues with this new update on my Redmi K30 5G

Since i updated to the Weekly [21.3.24/25 ] i started having issues when i play videos (youtube, facebook, twitch,etc.). I thought that the problem would been solved by the next weekly update but it was not the case. What happens is when i play a video, it plays it normally, but after 3-4 secs., the video starts to stutter and also the phone for a moment, and then plays it normally, and the cycle restarts again and again.

The phone works smooth, the problem starts when i play videos in any app and it is sooo annoying because it literally doesn't let me do anything...

Thank you
Me too. :(((
Please fix

Reactions: xHunterz
Camera crashing when tap on camera settings fixed.
Thanks to eu devs. Great work!

From Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk

@ingbrzy I am sorry for tagging but with Mi10T Lite on 21.3.31 and also 21.4.7 i noticed that my proximity sensor doesnt work.
Its definitely a ROM issue because i flashed the stock rom to make sure and i had no problems at all.
after going back to the weekly 21.3.31 due to 21.4.7 being down right now, i noticed that it won't work again.
I hope that a fix for that could be somehow patched in
In my Mi 11 proximity doesnt work too from 21.3.31, we need a fix

Hello, I am the owner of Xioami mi 10. I have a question, is it possible to make it so that instead of searching when swiping up, the application I need opens, for example GPay.

Mi note 10 pro tries to install on the twrp screen again and again, but each time it goes back to the beginning and extracts the files from the compressed file and returns to the beginning. I downloaded it via OTA, but the device cannot be started. what should I do? should i hang up the phone The moment in a deadlock cycle

Im currently on lavender stable. What should I do to try this out?
Not an answer to your question as such, but a reminder: weekly updates for lavender end on 24 April. Your alternatives are to go weekly anyway, go to xiomi.eu stable (I don't know what will happen with that), stick with what you've got, or try a different ROM, such as LineageOS, which will eventually support Android 11. The lavender weekly as it was last week seems good enough to stick with (I haven't tested this week's, but I expect it will be fine). I suppose the last lavender will also be good for continued use.

HTH

[QUOTE = "Alexrr06, Post: 600885, Mitglied: 294280"]
Hallo! Ich habe den Poco F3. Wenn ich diesen ROM installiere, wird mein Telefon als Redmi K40 erkannt.
[/ZITAT]
Öis unfortunately like that. the poco is called redmi in China. but is the same Rome. so do not worry.

The updater reach 100% and nothing happen
That happened to me the last 2 times I used the Updater app. I think (but am not sure) that you'll find the file downloaded correctly anyway. But what I now do is download from sourceforge on a PC and copy to the phone's home directory (you could download onto the phone directly), then boot into custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox) and install from there. (I use Magisk for root, so I install the ROM followed by Magisk-v22.1.apk.zip in one operation).

[Added]: the reason for downloading to a PC (with the Firefox browser) is that I can resume a failed download instead of restarting. But I've never had to do that with xiaomi.eu ROMs.

HTH

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylar82
That happened to me the last 2 times I used the Updater app. I think (but am not sure) that you'll find the file downloaded correctly anyway. But what I now do is download from sourceforge on a PC and copy to the phone's home directory (you could download onto the phone directly), then boot into custom recovery (TWRP or OrangeFox) and install from there. (I use Magisk for root, so I install the ROM followed by Magisk-v22.1.apk.zip in one operation).

HTH
Thank you I already did that and work fine

I come from the latest stable global version, where can I find priority notifications in the latest xiomi.eu beta?

21.3.18 to 21.4.7 without any problems?
If you flashed the "persist" partition of your Mi 9, you have permanently broke the Widevine certification (bye-bye L1, hello L3).

So it's not ROM issue but device issue, and no solution to get Widevine L1 back for now... :(
I never flashed the persist partition, yet I've been having L3 for three weeks. What if i tried with TWRP_Davinci_Widevine_L1_Patch_v2.zip?

I never flashed the persist partition, yet I've been having L3 for three weeks. What if i tried with TWRP_Davinci_Widevine_L1_Patch_v2.zip?
TWRP_Davinci_Widevine_L1_Patch_v2.zip doesn't tamper your persist partition and it certainly don't work on Android 11 ROMs. ;)

Reactions: Ryoma and JiaiJ
hello again to all of you.
Friend @Iain_B
It is actually working :)the "no restrictions" - battery saver to the applications that I want..
strange for me because its the first time that i had to change these settings for floating notifications ! I'm absolutely sure about it :)

I don't know if i break any rules, but can i ask about this command: adb shell "cmd package bg-dexopt-job"

Is it working for better life battery to optimize apps , after every time we update (beta) the rom?

hello again to all of you.
Friend @Iain_B
It is actually working :)the "no restrictions" - battery saver to the applications that I want..
strange for me because its the first time that i had to change these settings for floating notifications ! I'm absolutely sure about it :)

I don't know if i break any rules, but can i ask about this command: adb shell "cmd package bg-dexopt-job"

Is it working for better life battery to optimize apps , after every time we update (beta) the rom?
I tried it a few times, but I ~don't know if it helped much. I saw though that it takes ~5mins to complete and till then there is ~no sign of it running. So, just wait till it says success or something similar.
Check this post https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/tutorial-battery-drain-lag-after-os-update.58011/

• Love
Reactions: Iain_B and KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.