MIUI 12.6 21.4.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see any lag. And no random restarts,like on version before.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Mi 11 here i have lag while gaming (game turbo is off) and not a heavy game (score match) and some ui hiccups, anybody know a solution for this

Hello there guys,
Once again i downloaded this version as the latest one, i posted a doubt in last version but it had no answer, this time same problem, downloaded, all fine, when trying to execute the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat nothing happens, if i try the first install it starts. Anyone has an ideia about this issue? Mi11
Thank you allView attachment 35911
Hi there guys again, havent had any help.. can please someone help me on This?
Tyvm

Did you tidy up your memory before installing, and did you clear Dalvik and cache, and delete /data/system/package_cache folder?
Hi there! After tidying up the memory, i install the latest room directly without clearing dalvik&cache and deleting the folder u mentioned in my Note 10 (tucana). Is that really necessary or just recommended?

RN8.

Dynamic icons aren't working. Weather and Calendar. Anyone notice this. Icons animations too.

Hi there! After tidying up the memory, i install the latest room directly without clearing dalvik&cache and deleting the folder u mentioned in my Note 10 (tucana). Is that really necessary or just recommended?
In some cases, it has certainly helped with slow loading / lagging - something that has never happened to me! ;)

Did you tidy up your memory before installing, and did you clear Dalvik and cache, and delete /data/system/package_cache folder?
Hello,
Yes i clear dalvik and cache, but not tidy up memory and delete package_cache folder.
I don't have a root.
Thank you

Lavender users, what's the feedback of this update? Tell me if i update or i will stick to 21.3.25 where it's the most stable build to our device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
After update mobile network not working

Hello,
Yes i clear dalvik and cache, but not tidy up memory and delete package_cache folder.
I don't have a root.
Thank you
You do not need root. To tidy up memory, I clear the phone memory (in widgets, 'Quick function' widget), run Cleaner, and clear Recents.
You can delete the /data/system/package_cache folder from within TWRP.

Haptic feedback change. Mi 10 Ultra

I don't know if this affects others, but on my Mi 10 Ultra (cas), I have noticed that the fingerprint haptic feedback when unlocking the phone has changed.
It is now very subtle, almost not there.

I miss the sensation that previous weekly gave, it was like a gradual increasing vibration until the screen was fully unlocked. (a vibration that would get slowly stronger until, pop, the screen was unlocked).

Now its just a very un-noticiable vibration.

Anyone has noticed this change?

Reactions: petros93 and ijo97
Hi there guys again, havent had any help.. can please someone help me on This?
Tyvm
I don't have a Mi 11, but maybe you should start by giving the output of the .bat file (by launching it with cmd), or posting in your device forum section.

Most people here don't use this file for their device, so your question is quickly overlooked.

You do not need root. To tidy up memory, I clear the phone memory (in widgets, 'Quick function' widget), run Cleaner, and clear Recents.
You can delete the /data/system/package_cache folder from within TWRP.
Thank you very much for your help, just do it like you describe, but not working for me, still same lage.

Edit: after ejecting the sd card and reboot everything works fine.
Thank you for your help ❤

Last edited:
RN8.

Dynamic icons aren't working. Weather and Calendar. Anyone notice this. Icons animations too.
Yep, weather not showing temperatures on the icon. This was working on the previous weeklies. I think it might have something to do with the Default theme not showing preview. @Igor Eisberg is that possible or am I way off?

I don't think I have seen the animations working ever on my RN8.

Installed it and no big issues. Runs nicely.

Have 2 open questions though. Previous releases I always had to install by booting into a special TWRP version.
Is it possible already to just permanently flash TWRP?

Also... On dual apps..
I have Whatsapp as a dual app, and although I have give it permissions to read from storage, it can not find any of my pictures etc on the normal main SDCARD location?

Any idea on how to grant the dual apps permissions?

Thank you very much for your help, just do it like you describe, but not working for me, still same lage
I always tidy up the memory before I install the new ROMs. I do not think that it is good to install ROMs into a system where there might still be apps partially in memory.

Reactions: delija
Yep, weather not showing temperatures on the icon. This was working on the previous weeklies. I think it might have something to do with the Default theme not showing preview. @Igor Eisberg is that possible or am I way off?

I don't think I have seen the animations working ever on my RN8.
Way off. Preview already fixed for the next release, was a minor issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.