MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco F3
With TWRP recovery, is it possible to back up the persist folder?
With TWRP 3.5.1 (MB) for the Mi 10 (umi) the Persist partition is one of the selectable options. If you have TWRP recovery installed, it would probably be quite simple to boot into recovery yourself to look at the options under Backup.

Mi 10 Ultra after OTA and dirty flash get the same Error
Failed to mount system_root (no Such device or Address)
Failed to mount Vender (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount Product (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount odm (Invalid argument)

Installing the old miui 21.4.28 its ok without any Errors

Anyone tried this on mi11? Im running stable now but im considering switching to weekly

Sounds like a TWRP issue.
Try extracting META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary from 21.4.28 and import it to the 21.5.12 ROM ZIP.
Then try flashing 21.5.12. If it's successfully flashed, then that TWRP has compatibility issues with Android 11's update-binary, in which case you should report to that TWRP's developer.

When i update to this version i have got trwp change and now i can't decrypt data in trwp (password is correct)

Absolute chaos on my Mi 10 Ultra, downloaded latest and it didn't flash correctly so rebooted. Now stuck with the phone restarting continually, unable to get back into TWRP, and can't turn it off!! I have last weeks rom still on the phone if I could actually get into TWRP but Power+Volume down just leaves the screen on Fastboot.
Any help appreciated!

Calendar app is now not opening just black screens and quits :(//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/609d748bebb21/Screenrecorder-2021-05-14-01-48-14-869.mp4

MI9 6/128 ILFforever.
1c83584d19ccbe6f6c994ebfee52fee9.jpg
For me it is working fine.
MI 9

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Twizama

How did you get back, I'm stuck on phone rebooting and unable to get into TWRP

Absolute chaos on my Mi 10 Ultra, downloaded latest and it didn't flash correctly so rebooted. Now stuck with the phone restarting continually, unable to get back into TWRP, and can't turn it off!! I have last weeks rom still on the phone if I could actually get into TWRP but Power+Volume down just leaves the screen on Fastboot.
Any help appreciated!
Power + Volume down (-) has always got me into Fastboot.
Power + Volume up (+) has always got me into Recovery.

Reactions: biscoot
Here you go man. Hope you fix it soon, I'll be using G calender for now.
feee21e41cf92430eca5fa513eef1bd1.jpg

MI9 6/128 ILFforever.
Firebase analytics are removed on our ROMs, which means the error doesn't come from our app.
Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> search for "Calendar".
If you see more than one "Calendar" app, uninstall the one that can be uninstalled.

Firebase analytics are removed on our ROMs, which means the error doesn't come from our app.
Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> search for "Calendar".
If you see more than one "Calendar" app, uninstall the one that can be uninstalled.
It's fixed, thanks . Turns out it was colliding with the Playstore version.

MI9 6/128 ILFforever.

Maybe someone can help. I have a Redmi K30s Ultra (Apollo) currently on 12.5 China stable. I noticed when using Google Messages, my LED notification does not blink, but when I use an SMS app like Textra it does work. When using Google Messages on this ROM, does the LED notification light work? Thanks!

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk
Ensure that the relevant settings ("Allow using LED light") are checked:
Long tap "Messages" icon -> App info -> Notifications
(including the relevant categories under "Notification categories")

mi10 ultra upgraded. spotify notification issue still there, but expected! apart from that looks good so far!
not sure if it's to do with any update but seems like i get errors taking public transport with NFC, takes awhile to register and then says that didn't work. take it away and tap again and its good to go. really weird. when working with normal pay terminals at shops, no issues at all.

Installed easily on Mi9 lite. Everything is perfect: Root with the new magisk 23 works very well. I don't have problems with calendar, photocamera, etc...
Thank you developers for a rom that is becoming more than excellent!

Sounds like a TWRP issue.
Try extracting META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary from 21.4.28 and import it to the 21.5.12 ROM ZIP.
Then try flashing 21.5.12. If it's successfully flashed, then that TWRP has compatibility issues with Android 11's update-binary, in which case you should report to that TWRP's developer.
That's not work too

Reactions: Sasukevil2
After dirty flash on poco f2 pro with the right version my phone starts and stuck with walpapper and after reboot and does this again and again .i sucesfully enter in twrp.What should i do .I don t want to do factory reset because i will lose too much things
I does also clean cache/dalvik
Edit:After i entered in twrp and made another wipe for cache and dalvik and turn off not reboot the phone start and works normally

Last edited:
Power + Volume down (-) has always got me into Fastboot.
Power + Volume up (+) has always got me into Recovery.

Got into TWRP now, but there are no download folders, and if I choose storage options, both HD and USB say 0MB and choosing reboot says no operating system installed

Reactions: Zolika1
total disaster on mi 10 ultra.... downloaded update with ota app tried flashing in twrp got Failed to mount error and now phone wont boot anymore and twrp can't decrypt storage.....i am going to loose evreything? jesus....

Status
Not open for further replies.