MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
total disaster on mi 10 ultra.... downloaded update with ota app tried flashing in twrp got Failed to mount error and now phone wont boot anymore and twrp can't decrypt storage.....i am going to loose evreything? jesus....
Haven't updated or have the mi 10 ultra, but some stuff to try (may damage/may help): If you cant boot into recovery:
1)Reflash the recovery
2)Fastboot boot recovery through fastboot commands
3)Find the old guide of how to update with fastboot (probably pinned in the mi 10 ultra thread) and update through fastboot.
4)Flash a alightly older twrp(?)
5)Wait to flash the next week's rom version through fastboot.

Btw flashing an older version of the rom may prevent your phone from booting properly and you may have to update to the latest version.
Edit: Added the guide link.

Last edited:
what the f**k guys i have months of data on the phone if they are all gone i am completely ****ed up.... there is no way to try to copy them via fastboot?

• Angry
Reactions: Jocuba
Calendar app is now not opening just black screens and quits
Probably related to the Changelog:

How do you update Mi 11 Lite 5G from the previous 21.4.28 build?

The uploaded 21.5.12 zip file does not have the fastboot scripts like the previous build included. It appears to be a TWRP rom, but only stock recovery is available. Any way to flash it? Thanks.

Last edited:
i am pretty sure data is still there but now twrp can't access it anymore...is there anyway to backup storage via fastboot maybe? or to install previuos rom without twrp? damn guys i really hope to solve this as it would be a nightmare for me if all data is gone....

i am pretty sure data is still there but now twrp can't access it anymore...is there anyway to backup storage via fastboot maybe? or to install previuos rom without twrp? damn guys i really hope to solve this as it would be a nightmare for me if all data is gone....
Have you checked this? Don't rush though and format your data..

what the f**k guys i have months of data on the phone if they are all gone i am completely ****ed up.... there is no way to try to copy them via fastboot?

OK, I've just downloaded last weeks (or weeks before: 21-4-28) and shoved it onto usb drive and used OTB. Flashed it back OK, and seems to have not wiped any data (although not thoroughly checked yet)

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
How did you get back, I'm stuck on phone rebooting and unable to get into TWRP

No issues on mine with mi 10 Ultra.

Did as usual, cleared apps from memory, rebooted into Twrp, flashed Rom, cleaned Dalvik and cache and so far it seems to be working well
I would like to wait until tomorrow for final verdict.
I do hope it's better than previous weekly as that had terrible battery life.
Will report tomorrow again.

Reactions: Twizama and biscoot
No issues on mine with mi 10 Ultra.

Did as usual, cleared apps from memory, rebooted into Twrp, flashed Rom, cleaned Dalvik and cache and so far it seems to be working well
I would like to wait until tomorrow for final verdict.
I do hope it's better than previous weekly as that had terrible battery life.
Will report tomorrow again.
Which TWRP version you use ??

Reactions: BlueMeany
Got into TWRP now, but there are no download folders, and if I choose storage options, both HD and USB say 0MB and choosing reboot says no operating system installed
It seems that some Ultra users (not all) are having some issues updating.
You can wait and see what solutions might be offered, or you could revert to backup.

IDK i just try install the new rom and get error in the TWRP and then no data in the phone
I'm a bit confused. From what I understand, twrp couldnt decrypt your storage, so it appeared as if you didnt have have any data while there were. Now did you somehow downgrade? How? Do you have the data back now?
The fact that twrp doesnt show up your storage means it cant access it, not that your data are deleted. Dont format, try other things first. You may want to try to update this (or the previous rom with a possible soft brick) through fastboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.