MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMK20ProMI9TPro

...Works like a charm :)
Thank you very much!

can you tell me if the spotify/media notification issue has been fixed? and does your AoD randomly blow up to max brightness (the clock itself)?

updater app has been very sluggish these past few updates so i'm still trying to download my version but if nothing's changed then maybe i'll skip it

Reactions: KGVER
mi10 ultra upgraded. spotify notification issue still there, but expected! apart from that looks good so far!
not sure if it's to do with any update but seems like i get errors taking public transport with NFC, takes awhile to register and then says that didn't work. take it away and tap again and its good to go. really weird. when working with normal pay terminals at shops, no issues at all.
Get root, download termux, open termux, type in du, Grant root permission and type in

settings put secure qs_media_resumption 0

Not a permanent solution but works for now

Reactions: Alexbo
So many errors with magisk , like not opening at all. Maybe trying at first to flash a uninstall magisk.zip , then flash NEW rom and then flash magisk again? hmm :)
My normal installation method - installing both Xiaomi and Magisk at the same time. No problems with either - all my banking and secure apps working as they should.
Magisk version is 23001 - currently using Canary.

• Love
Reactions: KGVER
tried updating to most recent twrp for mi 10 ultra (discovered now there was an update)... but unfortunately twrp still doesn't detect internal storage... can somebody help me flashing another rom with fastboot? i must flash one of the first rom? (the only with fastboot installation support)

I have only noticed one bug so far: the quality of the network is not visible in the battery tab. This was already the case in the latest version of the rom.

Redmi K30 5G issues here cannot install rom, gives vendor, root, odb error. i use TWRP version 3.4.2b

Which TWRP version you use ??

My trwp version is
TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150

It is encrypted, but as it was mentioned back in last December, you need to set a Pattern instead of a pin in security settings (screen lock)
This way you can decrypt TWRP and installation works perfectly well.

for mi 10 ultra the only fastboot rom available is the first one released at September 2020... is the only one i can flash through fastboot if twrp doesn't recognize internal storage?

okay, so this version just removes your whole OS when installing on mi 10 ultra... I know this weekly build is on your own risk but now I have to spend hours recovering all the things I had on my phone. It literally deleted EVERYTHING from my phone.

okay, so this version just removes your whole OS when installing on mi 10 ultra... I know this weekly build is on your own risk but now I have to spend hours recovering all the things I had on my phone. It literally deleted EVERYTHING from my phone.
probably is not deleted but twrp can't decrypt storage anymore so is not accessible... i am in same pain too i have months of pic, documents ecc that i am ultra scared i am going to loose... i really really hope there is some way to recover it

Ensure that the relevant settings ("Allow using LED light") are checked:
Long tap "Messages" icon -> App info -> Notifications
(including the relevant categories under "Notification categories")
I do have all the notification settings enabled to allow the LED light and it's still not working. I feel like I encountered this issue in the past with a previous Xiaomi phone. Just was wondering if switching to this ROM rather than the China stable has an effect on the issue.

Anyone else with Apollo have a working LED notification light with Google Messages?

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Anyone tried this on mi11? Im running stable now but im considering switching to weekly
Yes, I run weekly on Mi 11. Stable was buggy for me. Weekly is fine here, everything is working fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.