MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Error with all super wallpapers and when I reboot it has constant reboots until it reads the SP

Device: Poco F2 Pro

Flashing on my mi 10 Ultra went wrong, oddly, think it's wiped my OS / internal storage

What do I do? Flashiing in TWRP says:

e1001: failed to flash system partition

Failed to mount \system_root no such device
You have old TWRP.. Update it to the latest..

Reactions: ToneLa
Flashing on my mi 10 Ultra went wrong, oddly, think it's wiped my OS / internal storage

What do I do? Flashiing in TWRP says:

e1001: failed to flash system partition

Failed to mount \system_root no such device
try this version of twrp.at least few of us not facing anything like u mention above
TWRP-3.4.2B-1208-XIAOMI10ULTRA-CN-wzsx150-fastboot.zip

Reactions: ToneLa
hi guys, i just wanted to install twrp on my poco f3, but i only get the message (no such file or directory) i did it like with the mi10. twrp file in the adb folder, rename it and then flash it. somewhere I probably built a bug

I just pressed power and volume up together, and kept them held for about five minutes, it kept rebooting itself many times, but then eventually twrp just opened, once I was into twrp it was straightforward for me (recognised the OTG and USB as soon as plugged in).

I've no idea how to update TWRP (lots of versions on here now, and not many links) plus don't know if can update TWRP from within current TWRP or whether have to go through a PC

I just pressed power and volume up together, and kept them held for about five minutes, it kept rebooting itself many times, but then eventually twrp just opened, once I was into twrp it was straightforward for me (recognised the OTG and USB as soon as plugged in).

I've no idea how to update TWRP (lots of versions on here now, and not many links) plus don't know if can update TWRP from within current TWRP or whether have to go through a PC

Check below video to flash TWRP within Old TWRP

[youtu.
be/WAXyPXRkCb0

And If you are Mi 10 Ultra user download below TWRP to flash

com/?fid=17248734326145679757

Maybe stupid question for some, but when I update via OTA, does it also clear dalvik and cache before it reboots? Or I have to go back in to recovery to do so?

Reactions: Jarodx27
Yes for sure, they are always Xiaomi given bugs. But you are allowed to report them.
Thanks for your participation and your useless post!
I asked this question because I have a Mi Note 3 with the latest Xiaomi.EU Beta ROM.
When I was updating weekly, it appeared some bugs, like the no sound during a call incoming.
I did a clean flash with the very same latest version, this bug disappeared.
And that's why I asked about Poco F3 dirty update using .bat fastboot update.

Is recommended to wait the latest version and flash just once?

Thanks for your respect.

Why you replaced the calendar app from China ROM with the Global one? The global one runs not so smoothly and have no animations.

Yes. Just use the latest recovery available for your device, it won't be replaced by ROM flashing anymore. It was essential half a year ago, but not anymore.
Is there hope you will incorporate official twrp for mi 11 series once available?

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hey, my mi10 pro was using 21.4.28 and try to update to the latest version using command "fastboot boot 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP " to flash, all went fine until when installing the New ROM and it failed with below error :

Failed to mount system_root (no Such device or Address)
Failed to mount Vender (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount Product (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount odm (Invalid argument)

now my phone unable to read the internal data and unable boot to system as well. * (It mentioned there are No OS installed.)
May i know what can i do for this? I was this method to flash the new ROM and no issue until today....

Ps: i was able to boot into the TWRP using the fastboot command, but there's noting much i can do since i was unable to access the data partition.

Hey, my mi10 pro was using 21.4.28 and try to update to the latest version using command "fastboot boot 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP " to flash, all went fine until when installing the New ROM and it failed with below error :

Failed to mount system_root (no Such device or Address)
Failed to mount Vender (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount Product (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount odm (Invalid argument)

now my phone unable to read the internal data and unable boot to system as well. * (It mentioned there are No OS installed.)
May i know what can i do for this? I was this method to flash the new ROM and no issue until today....

Ps: i was able to boot into the TWRP using the fastboot command, but there's noting much i can do since i was unable to access the data partition.
Update your TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318217
Either one should work, but 3.5.1 is more appropriate for your device since this TWRP is Android 10-based (the other one is Android 9-based).

Is there hope you will incorporate official twrp for mi 11 series once available?

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Obviously, we hope that capable hands (Nebrassy) will be able to make one once all required components are available.
Our latest Stable for mojito/sunny also has Nebrassy's TWRP embedded.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img
unknown partition 'twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img'

i was having this error when i tried to flash the new TWRP

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img
unknown partition 'twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img'
error: cannot determine image filename for 'twrp-3.5.1-0-cmi-manuelbianco.img'

i was having this error when i tried to flash the new TWRP
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.1.0-cmi-manuelbianco.img...

Maybe stupid question for some, but when I update via OTA, does it also clear dalvik and cache before it reboots? Or I have to go back in to recovery to do so?
It may do. But as a matter of habit I always clear them anyway, as well as deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder. I never suffer the lagging that affects some.

Reactions: Twizama
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.1.0-cmi-manuelbianco.img...
Opps, my bad. Thanks for the help ! :)

Anyway, one more question from me.
so for the following weekly ROM,I can just update via OTA? since I already flashed the 3.5.1 TWRP ?

Opps, my bad. Thanks for the help ! :)

Anyway, one more question from me.
so for the following weekly ROM,I can just update via OTA? since I already flashed the 3.5.1 TWRP ?
Sadly TWRPs by manuelbianco don't recognize OTA packages for some reason.
You can still try 3.4.2B-1206, OTA works and apparently flashing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.