MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my phone is not rooted and it works when enabling that, it will give me the error you saw without enabling it.
I already enabled this prior to the cmd command..
3d1ff2faa59df3cd096ccb3d38def263.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

I uninstalled some apps and had bootloop. Which system app removal cause bootloops? They were mostly bloatware. (MI9)

An apology, my English is bad, but what you say is correct, it deactivates it out of nowhere.

I change places and have to turn it on manually and if I remember.

Last edited:
I have noticed an ever increasing number (17 at the moment) of folders under /data/ - magisk_backup...... (followed by a long serial number). There are now 17 folders. They all seem to contain a 'boot.img.gz' of 26 or 27 Mb in size.
Most of the folders and files do not seem to have a date on them. The ones that do have a date are today's date, about an hour ago.
What are these folders / files for? Can these be deleted?

Guys, I have a problem. I have a Redmi K30 and a have installed this rom, and this have a infinited loop. When I open twrp. this give a errors like "failed to mount '/system_root' (invalid argument). What I do to solve this problem? Thank you all

Good day , I noticed since a while that my Mi9T has now the redmi (revovery?) bootlogo. I know that the Mi9T and the redmi k20 are the same , but I bought a Mi not a Redmi , it is what's also printed on the back of the device and I would like to keep the Mi revovery bootlogo

Is this a xiaomi or an xiamoi.eu change ? I think I can't change that with a magisk modul?

And sorry if this was already answerd but I could not find anything
What I understand from your request is that you did NOT find the search box because it is too small....and located at corner place.

Hi guys I need help!
My Poco F3 is stuck at TWRP, cannot access internal storage to flash the rom. I want transfer the rom zip file from my computer to my phone but my computer cannot detect my phone storage make me cant even transfer the rom zip file.

Attachments

• Stuck.PNG
    Stuck.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 155
is there a way to make the on screen gestures work without 3rd party apps? i use nova launcher on my mi9t. default miui launcher is no option for me

Last edited:
Worked smoothly on my Redmi K20 Pro.
I hope that getting Wideline L1 will be supported soon. Appreciated for your works!.

I have noticed an ever increasing number (17 at the moment) of folders under /data/ - magisk_backup...... (followed by a long serial number). There are now 17 folders. They all seem to contain a 'boot.img.gz' of 26 or 27 Mb in size.
Most of the folders and files do not seem to have a date on them. The ones that do have a date are today's date, about an hour ago.
What are these folders / files for? Can these be deleted?
They are created when you install or update Magisk (I think only by direct method or from TWRP).
By MiXplorer, taking Properties for the folder I can always see when that folder was last modified

They serve if you would need to use Uninstall Magisk option from Magisk app/mngr (it will use the saved image)

I personally keep only the newest one (and from time to time, like now been pinged by your post) delete the others

Reactions: Iain_B
Hi guys I need help!
My Poco F3 is stuck at TWRP, cannot access internal storage to flash the rom. I want transfer the rom zip file from my computer to my phone but my computer cannot detect my phone storage make me cant even transfer the rom zip file.
You can boot twrp from fastboot and install the rom via OTG.
OTG stick is a must have in these days!

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
Hello mates , i have a problem with the latest rom Xiaomieu 21.5.12 Mi 10T pro, my Mobile data usage not updating at all , i done all the necessary settings , but for example my mobile data limit is 7gb and i used data lets say 1gb instead of showing 6gb left staying at 7gb, any solutions or i have to give some permission somewhere? Cheers

@vatis24 Hello :)

Tap on "Mobile data" tile (in Control Center) => Tap on the "nut" icon (top-right) => "Data plan" => Set your monthly data plan & quota in this menu

;)

Hello and thanks for your reply

This is exactly what i have done but its not refreshing the data usage

Hello and thanks for your reply

This is exactly what i have done but its not refreshing the data usage
That's because it seems you already set the data usage manually => Correctly set the data usage, there is a big button after tapping on "Mobile data" tile (in Control Center). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.