MIUI 12.6 21.5.12/13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,i am trying to enable contactless NFC payment on my bank's app but it always ends with an error and i can't activate it.I am on the correct certificate (HCE Wallet) and i tried Restore NFC Functionality but no change.

Any ideas? Is it because this is a custom rom?Because a friend with the same device (F2 pro) on official rom has it working.
The same happens on my old device (MiMix 2) that also runs EU rom

That's because it seems you already set the data usage manually => Correctly set the data usage, there is a big button after tapping on "Mobile data" tile (in Control Center). ;)
Thanks again for the help but it does not refreshing , if you
See the screen shot it says that i already used today that data but its not making the calculation on the data. Very strange

That's because it seems you already set the data usage manually => Correctly set the data usage, there is a big button after tapping on "Mobile data" tile (in Control Center). ;)

That mobile data UI is somewhat buggy and confusing :).

Reactions: Poney70
Thanks again for the help but it does not refreshing , if you
See the screen shot it says that i already used today that data but its not making the calculation on the data. Very strangeView attachment 36773
If you actually have 7TB of data
You will have to use approximately 1024MB or 1GB to see any readings

If not change you monthly quota from 7168GB to 7168MB

Reactions: osnix and Poney70
Wifi disabling by it self when wifi connection is not available on the two last release. How to keep it always enable?

Wifi disabling by it self when wifi connection is not available on the two last release. How to keep it always enabled?

I don't think there is an option to force wifi on all the time. Also, it makes perfect sense to turn wifi off after a while if your AP is offline.

What you can do is to turn on Stay connected and Turn on Wi-FI automatically options in Wi-Fi assistant.

I don't think there is an option to force wifi on all the time. Also, it makes perfect sense to turn wifi off after a while if your AP is offline.

What you can do is to turn on Stay connected and Turn on Wi-FI automatically options in Wi-Fi assistant.
Thanks, I tried already but it doesn't change anything, it disables by itself automatically.

is there a way to make the on screen gestures work without 3rd party apps? i use nova launcher on my mi9t. default miui launcher is no option for me
Which on screen gesture are you talking about? Double Tap to screen off? or Double Tap on lockscreen to on/off screen?

Ok, what phone is that? And could you try to get a log using logcat?
Mi 9 pro 5g, I'll try to get logcat when it will happen again. Maybe it has something with 5g, it is now two weeks that I turned it as preferred network.

Status
Not open for further replies.