MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound is turned off by default when playing video in gallery :( :(
Yes - that is the same for last week's ROM (I haven't got this week's yet!)
Also (from last week's), the date on Messaging is the wrong way round (and inconsistent) - it is mm/dd/yyyy, instead of dd/mm/yyyy in the main/full list; and it is m/d/yyyy (instead of d/m/yyyy) in the individual list. The inconsistency may be intentional? (The '/yyy' does not appear unless it is a different year to the current, which is fine.) I'll check this on the next ROM.

No Mi10 update ?
Welcome :)
The first two posts of each weekly thread include all of the up-to-date information relevant to the weekly ROM.
The second post, with the Changelog, includes any changes in the release of the ROMs - in our instance (Mi 10 - umi) a delay (of an unspecified time).

Hi. Mi 10T Pro always booting in to twrp after I flashed HMK30SUltra_MI10T_21.5.20_v12-11. I tried all versions of twrp to flash rom, but always the same. Can anyone help me?

Hi. Mi 10T Pro always booting in to twrp after I flashed HMK30SUltra_MI10T_21.5.20_v12-11. I tried all versions of twrp to flash rom, but always the same. Can anyone help me?

Some more details are helpful....

is it your first installation, did you move from stable to weekly or vice versa or is it a stable / weekly update ?

What did you do in detail ? Did you format data ...

Reactions: osnix and Poney70
Some more details are helpful....

is it your first installation, did you move from stable to weekly or vice versa or is it a stable / weekly update ?

What did you do in detail ? Did you format data ...
Not first time. Moved from official 12.1.5 EEA Stable to 21.5.20 EU Weekly. Format everything many times. Flashed weekly rom many times via different twrp versions. Same results. Booting in to twrp. And a new problem occured now. FBE encriypt. But it wasn't. Fortmatted everything again but still says FBE encrypted. :D Really confused.

Thank you. Problem solved.

I wonder, can we export the Game Turbo App in China Rom which one is let us control AA, Texture Filtering, Hz etc. I wonder that, I play just one game (Top Drives). The adaptive sync is set refresh rate to 144 when you touch the screen. But in that game you do not touch screen always and the screen refresh rate downs to 30 Hz. I just tried delete battery and parformance app cache and data, then the screen hz rised up to 144 in every app but for 30 min. After that time same again. If I can port game turbo china version, I can set it to app by app.

Thank you again.

Thank you. Problem solved.

I wonder, can we export the Game Turbo App in China Rom which one is let us control AA, Texture Filtering, Hz etc. I wonder that, I play just one game (Top Drives). The adaptive sync is set refresh rate to 144 when you touch the screen. But in that game you do not touch screen always and the screen refresh rate downs to 30 Hz. I just tried delete battery and parformance app cache and data, then the screen hz rised up to 144 in every app but for 30 min. After that time same again. If I can port game turbo china version, I can set it to app by app.

Thank you again.
Are you trying to export the china rom game turbo app and install it in the xiaomi.eu rom?
Are these the features you're talking about?

It's certainly possible with Magisk/root (Magisk module). ;)

This version announced with Mi 10 Ultra. But I tried Official China 12.5.1 Redmi K30s Pro Rom. It has that same settings. But just China roms has it. Global or EEA or IN dont have it.

flashing weekly release format 12.5 stable data or will it just result in an update?

Can I avoid FORMAT / data partition as it is not a major release?

Thanks

Last edited:
flashing weekly release format 12.5 stable data or will it just result in an update?
You can try to dirty flash the latest Weekly ROM, from your current Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM but... your device may not boot after that. (you can reflash your previous Stable ROM, it should work without losing data)

It's recommended to format data when switching branch Stable <-> Weekly. ;)

Reactions: Fleming
Hello guys i am trying to download my rom for k20pro "raphael" but i find only normal one k20 link , it the same?
Or my rom it not released yet?

Some of the apps I use need to be active in background. Since update to EU 12.5.13 unfortunately some ( not all) are closed after several minutes. Update to 12.5.20 didn't change the problem. All permissions seem to be enabled.

Any ideas?

Here an examples of the settings:

@Holger237 Hello, thy this => You can force apps to stay in memory (RAM), open Recents menu => Hold on app you want (like "Settings") and tap on the "lockpad" button. It should help but I think it's a bad RAM management... :(

Reactions: osnix
Status
Not open for further replies.