MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first attempt at screenshot, it still doesn't work (whether you proceed from physical keys or from the toogle).

Mi9 se

Hello guys after updating my mi 10 pro i noticed when i receive notification my phone don't vibrat at all.
Thx

How to fix system lag in Mi 9T? It is so noticable whenever I drag down the control center and notification tab..

How to fix system lag in Mi 9T? It is so noticable whenever I drag down the control center and notification tab..
Maybe a good start would be to check how much applications are started automatically with your phone

No issue on my Mi 9T (or lag only appears the first time I drag down the control center and notification tab, after a reboot). ;)

Rebooting your device once may help (maybe). :)

No issue on my Mi 9T (or lag only appears the first time I drag down the control center and notification tab, after a reboot). ;)

Rebooting your device once may help (maybe). :)
ok i see.. Is there any optimizations you can recommend to me to make my phone run smoother?

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Poco f2 pro , since the update my phone did 3 random restarts .... First one when I opened yt , second when I wanted to take a picture , and the last one just unlock the phone and it restarted.

Reactions: fabiodifa
Using a mi 10 ultra here. Anyone have issues getting notifications for their gmail and native mail app? I can't seem to get notifications when i get new mail. Have tried turning all the notifcations on and autostart and etc and still nothing... Appreciate some advice! Thanks in advance!

Using a mi 10 ultra here. Anyone have issues getting notifications for their gmail and native mail app? I can't seem to get notifications when i get new mail. Have tried turning all the notifcations on and autostart and etc and still nothing... Appreciate some advice! Thanks in advance!
Hello,

I use the Microsoft Outlook app to sync my Gmail emails, I get all notifications in time. ;)

What you should do is:

1) Lock the app in "Recents" menu (lockpad icon)

2) Disable battery optimization for this app

3) Enable "auto-start" option (should be already enabled)

:)

Hello,

I use the Microsoft Outlook app to sync my Gmail emails, I get all notifications in time. ;)

What you should do is:

1) Lock the app in "Recents" menu (lockpad icon)

2) Disable battery optimization for this app

3) Enable "auto-start" option (should be already enabled)

:)
Thanks for the response! I've actually done all 3 of the above already. Still nothing :/

I'm on a much older version (21.1.6). How do I install this version? something special I have to think about?

Phone: Mi10 Pro

I don't have an 10 ultra.
On venus, while notifications somewhat worked in general, I had some disappearing notifications.

I use the Gmail app because the included one cannot handle my around 100GB main archive and it worked okish..

What I did to fix missing notifications here was to remove battery optimization from notification app itself.

Settings -> Privacy protection ->
Protection ( top right ) , scroll down to Special permisions -> Battery optimization. Default should show now not optimized apps, if don't see notifications there, click on that blueish Not optimized banner, select All apps, and search for notifications app. Click on it an turn off optimizations. You can try this way for other apps may have problems getting notifications.

You may need to reboot your phone.

I don't know if that works for your device but it worked for me.

Note 8 and BIG problems... Phone is hardly usable.
-sd card not found
-radio app notification "checking storage" once in 10 sec
-Most of apps are crashing after few seconds.

I'll try to backup everything, format and go back to 21.5.12 (Downgrading from twrp doesn't work -> booting back to recovery)

Reactions: noan8 and MrVicious
-sd card not found

I'll try to backup everything, format and go back to 21.5.12 (Downgrading from twrp doesn't work -> booting back to recovery)
Try to redownload and reflash the rom first. Seems easier.

Poco f2 pro , since the update my phone did 3 random restarts .... First one when I opened yt , second when I wanted to take a picture , and the last one just unlock the phone and it restarted.
That's quite strange... Haven't had one single random reboot yet... Upgraded Friday early in the morning.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition mit Tapatalk

Reactions: azuli1
Try to redownload and reflash the rom first. Seems easier.
hi!
I have the same problem on my RN8. I downloaded the latest firmware for two times from different sources and it doesn't helped.
The battery melts on the eyes and the phone is very hot when is charging. Can someone advise something in such situation?

Reactions: MrVicious
-sd card not found

Before going back to 21.5.12, can you try to disable dual apps? All these issues were caused by the dual apps feature (before it was fixed). :)

=> Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.