MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Poco F2 pro) anyone else notice huge battery drain at night?I lost 25% last night and i even use Naptime
You should go to /Settings/Battery. With the graph, highlight the part with the largest drain, and look at the analysis underneath. You will then get an idea of what was using the power, and you can make the necessary adjustments to change it.

You should go to /Settings/Battery. With the graph, highlight the part with the largest drain, and look at the analysis underneath. You will then get an idea of what was using the power, and you can make the necessary adjustments to change it.
i didn't change anything since the previous update,i had 9% battery drain previously (which i also think its a lot)

Reactions: bugnug80
i didn't change anything since the previous update,i had 9% battery drain previously (which i also think its a lot)
These are BETA ROMs, so internally things can change which might re-set some of your original settings.
I'm not sure what phone you have, but, as an example, I have a useful setting: / Settings / Battery / (Settings cog) / Scenarios / Sleep mode. It detects when you are asleep and closes things down. But again, it depends upon your own personal requirements.
Conversely, some people might want to be able to lift the phone at night, have it light up, to tell them the time. 'Raise to wake' consumes power, and how you have your screen set may also take power.

Hi there, just noticed a strange behavior on the Microsoft apps (secured via in tune) where although I'm on the latest beta, with the latest security patches, it's saying I need to update it , please check attached screenshots.

Device is mi 10 ultra, not rooted.

Anyone facing the same issue?

Before going back to 21.5.12, can you try to disable dual apps? All these issues were caused by the dual apps feature (before it was fixed). :)

=> Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

;)

you saved my life, thanks

Reactions: Poney70
I also used to have this issue year ago - cannot set custom ringtone/alarm with miui 12 from settings as long as the added / new files were mp3 media format(!)
I converted my custom ring/alarm files to ogg media format and set them as default and problem solved since then for me ;)
you can give it a try...

I have tried it... it is not working for me. Thanx for the tip. regards Kater

do notifications arrive with this one?
This is where individual settings come into play. There are many different settings affecting notifications, some over-riding others. And I think that you will have to look through these and decide for yourself how you want your own phone to respond. Some of it might even be through trial and error.

Hi there, just noticed a strange behavior on the Microsoft apps (secured via in tune) where although I'm on the latest beta, with the latest security patches, it's saying I need to update it , please check attached screenshots.

Device is mi 10 ultra, not rooted.

Anyone facing the same issue?
Hello,

This issue only happens on Weekly ROMs (not Stable ROMs) and here's the explanation => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fake-security-patch-or-bug.54493/post-528429

;)

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
I also used to have this issue year ago - cannot set custom ringtone/alarm with miui 12 from settings as long as the added / new files were mp3 media format(!)
I converted my custom ring/alarm files to ogg media format and set them as default and problem solved since then for me ;)
you can give it a try...
I've not had problems setting mp3 files as my ringtones, but I have a Mi 10 (umi). I also put them into the / MIUI / ringtone / folder, not into the / Ringtones / folder. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Also this week it seems that there will be no update for the MI9........"Due to the problem of being unable to use under certain scenarios, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, and Redmi K20 are temporarily suspended today"......

Updated to WEEKLY 21.5.20 on Xiaomi mi 10 pro. I have a strange issue phone keeps defaulting to 3g mobile network. Change it to manual select 4g provider, Works for a while on 4g and 5g but then defaults back. Just wondered if anyone else has had the issue? Or whether there is a fix? Rolled back to 21.5.12 which works fine. Just putting it out there. Happy to stay on 21.5.12.

I don't know what is happening when I using Map app this massage will always be shown "Permission keeps stopping" I have no idea to fix it and I don't know what is the reasons,so I need you from my heart to solve it in the next firmware next week and the following problem comes with battery drained so fast too. Thanks for helping me I look forward to hearing from you. I'm using mi 10 Ultra from Thailand
View attachment 36953
Click on View summary and paste it, it is much more useful compared to the screenshot.

I don't know what is happening when I using Map app this massage will always be shown "Permission keeps stopping" I have no idea to fix it and I don't know what is the reasons,so I need you from my heart to solve it in the next firmware next week and the following problem comes with battery drained so fast too. Thanks for helping me I look forward to hearing from you. I'm using mi 10 Ultra from Thailand
=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-5-20-21.61376/post-610121

:)

Also this week it seems that there will be no update for the MI9........"Due to the problem of being unable to use under certain scenarios, Mi 9, Redmi K20 Pro, and Redmi K20 are temporarily suspended today"......
where did you read about it? is there any info about Mi 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.