MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering but where is all my ram gone? Like is there a way to optimize ram usage?
6e99505df040faefcb33a6fe60c14816.jpg
6fabf63e30c4f398d0e03a52d1d216b7.jpg

MI9 6/128 ILFforever.

hi mate , tomorrow i unlock ( finally ) the bootloader of my mi10 ( umi ) , please can i ask you which kind of recovery you flash for best use ?
thanks
You should probably use the latest manual bianco (mb) twrp. For more info about the various recoveries check here too.

P.S. Woohoo, (probably) today somebody posted the 200.000th message in the miui rom releases category!

Reactions: Poney70
I make clean flash to this version and the phone is filling more smooth.
Thanks devs for the good work
Xiaomi Mi 10(Umi)

Can you check how much free memory you have on your RN8 and out of how much. Not related to Youtube, just general memory management. And don't check with the number in Recents that is way more than what is reported in other apps.
I'm currently using my stock rom now,but when i'm using this rom after flashing it i used Booster from Security app and i think that's more accurate from the recents, It's always 700-800 MB free memory...I only have 3GB of ram though but using Memory management module from Magisk fixes Xiaomi's ****** memory management

Wireless charging on Mi9 still broken
I don't know if you have seen this information before, but I do not know if you are aware that Miui 12.5 now uses AI smart charging to help with battery management. You can read about it here and here.
You would also need to check your hardware / charging equipment to make sure that it is all functioning correctly.

Reactions: katerpanne
Mi9T working perfectly without any cleaning.

I just have a strange situation in the calendar APP. The icon appears transparent.

Reactions: Yannick97121
I'm currently using my stock rom now,but when i'm using this rom after flashing it i used Booster from Security app and i think that's more accurate from the recents, It's always 700-800 MB free memory...I only have 3GB of ram though but using Memory management module from Magisk fixes Xiaomi's ****** memory management
Thanks for the reply, I have the 4GB one but it is not much more different than what you describe. I currently don't have root, but I will keep it in mind if it gets unbearable. Their memory usage is ridiculous.

Someone please help me. After i update my poco f3 to the latest one (21.5.26) I can't remove my google account. There's no "more" option on my google account setting so i can't remove my account. Could you guys check it please? Setting > account & sync > google > check your gmail.
Also, I attach the image of my redmi note 9 pro Google account that has "more" option on Google account setting.
Why use this option often?

You sign up once and that’s it.

Is there any information why there is a "delay" on the K20 Pro where as the regular one already has the update? I saw that not for the first time on these two devices.

Reactions: Ryoma
Another weird question. So my status bar shows the time and also has a "Morning" next to it. How do you remove that? Never had it before till this update. Lol
<string name="am">, <string name="pm"> is now probably evening, night... instead of AM, PM

HI! DOWNLOAD WEEKLY 21.5.26 This version does not allow duplicating applications, when doing so the mobile restarts and the created app does not start.

Thank you for your work first of all

Once the update is downloaded via ota in Xiaomi Mi 9T the updater closes with the message "Updater does not respond", the same happens when you click "Install" on the update downloaded from the updater.

Is a bug?

Edit: Apparently I have to hit "Wait" for it to respond and it lets me install it.

Mi 9T 21.5.20, try to update to 21.5.27
To clarify, roms are huge packages and at the end of downloading process it checks md5 sum, so yeah it might throw "Updater not responding" cause for "android understanding" any longer background task is not responding and would cause same dialog, however as you figured, all you need is wait a moment

Reactions: Sergiote
Storage for dual app is not accessible!
In the previous version, you could use xplore(created by dual apps) and find files that created by dual apps like whatsapp! But now, the dual Xplore won't show the storage!

Is there any information why there is a "delay" on the K20 Pro where as the regular one already has the update? I saw that not for the first time on these two devices.
Welcome :)
It is suggested that before asking questions, particularly relating to the releases of specific ROMs, people search the thread first.
You should start off with the regular Changelog on post #2 which mentions K20 Pro / raphael ROM. And also on Thursday, there were various posts that updated people about the raphael - that was particularly post #52, here.

Reactions: katerpanne
Status
Not open for further replies.