MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try casting to my LG smart TV, my mi 10 (umi) reboot during connection. Does anyone else have this problem?

I install eu beta already.

everything is fine , smooth , rooted and see photo on dual storage

but some config has remove such hide notch from 3 option to 2 option

Mi 10 Lite Zoom + twrp 3.5.1 geoanto555

No Dual 4G Menu or it use 5G and 4G instead

hey, guys, please, explain me how to set qs_media_resumption's value to default one (cool that media notification is fixed at the moment, but now I have impact on downloading notifications - they are flickering)? I will really appreciate any answers. I'm getting down on this(

can someone please explain what is going on with the MI9T Pro? This is now the second delay. Why. What is wrong with the device?

hey, guys, please, explain me how to set qs_media_resumption's value to default one (cool that media notification is fixed at the moment, but now I have impact on downloading notifications - they are flickering)? I will really appreciate any answers. I'm getting down on this(
Flickering was there since last week's update.
And i dont use the media notifications fix.
So i don't think its got anything to do with it

any idea how to remove the shortcuts from the lock screen?

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_084111[1].jpg
    IMG_20210530_084111[1].jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 454
can someone please explain what is going on with the MI9T Pro? This is now the second delay. Why. What is wrong with the device?
It's been discussed already in this thread (System full, repartitioning and so). There are 9 pages all together from the beginning, you can read through them (skipping the rest) in 5 minutes

Btw, Xiaomi themselves stopped releasing China weeklies (AFAIK, used by Xiaomi.eu as a MIUI base for their development) for raphael after 21.5.12:

Last edited:
Can I install this from stable 12.5 without wipe? (Dirty flash)
You can try it but there are high chances that your device will not boot to system after dirty flashing the latest Weekly ROM. If it's the case, you can reflash your previous Stable ROM and it will be fine. ;)

"Format Data" in TWRP (=clean flash) is always recommended when switching branch (Stable <-> Weekly). :)

When I try to enter in fingerprint security (I'm trying to fix the Widewine L3 problem on mi9t) it ask for my pin, what it always says introduce it again and again, of course I putting the correct one.

I dirty flash from the latest stable.

Can anyone check this?

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk

When I try to enter in fingerprint security (I'm trying to fix the Widewine L3 problem on mi9t) it ask for my pin, what it always says introduce it again and again, of course I putting the correct one.
No issue on my Mi 9T. ;)

Reactions: Fenris
Guys, any one have problem with accessing storage for dual apps in Mi 10?
After this version i can't access it anymore! Tried deleting dual apps account and set it again but no luck! It shows that i have selected the dual storage but won't show it just the main storage!
Nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.