MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very sad news. Hopefully dev will fix this issue on the next update. It's really important, I can't remove google account at all. No option to remove google account...
It may not be the case with yours, but once I had a similar problem and thought I ~couldn't remove my account, until I found 3 dots on the upper right corner. The setting might be there, just hidden. :emoji_shrug: (Or it is a bug, as you say, in your case..)

Reactions: biscoot
Someone please help me. After i update my poco f3 to the latest one (21.5.26) I can't remove my google account. There's no "more" option on my google account setting so i can't remove my account. Could you guys check it please? Setting > account & sync > google > check your gmail.
Also, I attach the image of my redmi note 9 pro Google account that has "more" option on Google account setting.

I confirm Poco F3

Attachments

• 1622224304640.jpg
    1622224304640.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 269
Hi guys, so I have this problem with mi 11. After the updates to miui 12.6 fast charge doesn't work anymore. I mean, if I plug the charger it shows that it's turbo charging, but then the battery charges extremely slow. I have a 65w charger and it worked like a charm.

Anyone else with this problem? Could it be the twrp install or is this a bug of this weekly version? Thank you

Hi guys, so I have this problem with mi 11. After the updates to miui 12.6 fast charge doesn't work anymore. I mean, if I plug the charger it shows that it's turbo charging, but then the battery charges extremely slow. I have a 65w charger and it worked like a charm.

Anyone else with this problem? Could it be the twrp install or is this a bug of this weekly version? Thank you

same problem but it still charges quite well so it's not too disturbing

It may not be the case with yours, but once I had a similar problem and thought I ~couldn't remove my account, until I found 3 dots on the upper right corner. The setting might be there, just hidden. :emoji_shrug: (Or it is a bug, as you say, in your case..)
Couldn't find anything... Couldn't find 3 dots or "more" button on Google account setting. Previous build was fine.
I tried to touch everywhere on the screen but "more" option didn't appears. Anyway thank you for your time. Hopefully this issue will fix on the next update, it's a really important thing for most people. Hope devs would hear us. Thank you...

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Is it only me or the sunset dark mode doesn't actually follow your current location. Had the sun still up and it switched to dark mode, seems like it's aligned to 0 GMT timezone, though I'm in +3.
Phone language is English and it isn't native to location.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Someone please help me. After i update my poco f3 to the latest one (21.5.26) I can't remove my google account. There's no "more" option on my google account setting so i can't remove my account. Could you guys check it please? Setting > account & sync > google > check your gmail.
Also, I attach the image of my redmi note 9 pro Google account that has "more" option on Google account setting.

Same her, cannot remove all account from my device

I confirm Poco F3
Same her, cannot remove all account from my device
You can blame Xiaomi.
In any case...

Once the update is downloaded via ota in Xiaomi Mi 9T the updater closes with the message "Updater does not respond", the same happens when you click "Install" on the update downloaded from the updater.

Is a bug?

Edit: Apparently I have to hit "Wait" for it to respond and it lets me install it.

Mi 9T 21.5.20, try to update to 21.5.27

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-29-00-16-49-230_com.android.updater~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-29-00-16-49-230_com.android.updater~2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_2021-05-29-00-17-26-753_com.android.settings~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-29-00-17-26-753_com.android.settings~2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Can't seem to find the ability to preview on back small window while using back camera.
Mi 11 Ultra.

Hopefully there's fix in next version.

cheers

At times the Mi9 cepheus goes back 2-3 steps as if by magic. Example: I open the forum, log in, want to write a post and in the middle of typing, Chrome goes back step by step through the steps until I close the browser. the same thing happens in the settings ...

Update: after a hard reset, all works fine now.

Reactions: biscoot
Checked just now same issue on K40

After flashing this Update I haven't encounter any problems in my RN8 except YouTube 60Fps still not fixed,when you play a YouTube video 1080P60 seems like you are watching in 30Fps....it's so noticeable I don't know how to fix it
Can you check how much free memory you have on your RN8 and out of how much. Not related to Youtube, just general memory management. And don't check with the number in Recents that is way more than what is reported in other apps.

Hello, since 2 updates I have a Widevine Drm L1 problem on my Poco F2 Pro. I am watching a series on Netflix and after 1 hour I have an error message it causes a restart and a reset of the Netflix password. I then find myself in L3 and I lose my offline programs. I have to restart the phone and erase the Netflix data to recover L1. The Drm information also presents L3, so this is not a problem with the Netflix app. I have a loss of rights and a switch from L1 to L3 once or twice a day. Am I the only one?
happened to me also. davinci.

All good so far ...
except I've checked the dark mode, and cannot find the sunrise/sunset settings - only clock times.
Mi 10 - 21.5.27 Beta

hi mate , tomorrow i unlock ( finally ) the bootloader of my mi10 ( umi ) , please can i ask you which kind of recovery you flash for best use ?
thanks

Is it only me or the sunset dark mode doesn't actually follow your current location. Had the sun still up and it switched to dark mode, seems like it's aligned to 0 GMT timezone, though I'm in +3.
Phone language is English and it isn't native to location.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Same with reading mode...

been getting random vibrations every now and then even though there's no notifications. mi 10 ultra here. anyone able to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.