MIUI 12.6 21.5.26/27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there already a workaround in getting back widevine L1?
Wiping dalvik didn't work as suggested in one post.

Nvm force stop gets L1 back. However in one post, one guy's netflix closes randomly and reverts L3. Will update if it happens.
Poco F3 5.26

Last edited:
Now, after being delayed, 21.5.27 for davinci (Redmi K20/Mi 9T) is available

However, considering the lean and mean Changelog for 21.5.26/27 and the reported issues with L1, Google account, dual apps, I'm no more sure should I update from 21.5.20 or not (where things work fine)
true !
overall performance is better than the previous 21.5.20 and only issue i have is with the Google account options missing (like some other models).
all rest is good, so thanks' to EU team !

Reactions: zgfg12 and Poney70
Do I need to uninstall Magisk before dirty flashing?
Also I can't really find an answer on how to update Magisk from v22 to v23. Is it the same as just installing it by patching and flashing the boot img?
Flash rom
Flash magisk v23

No need to uninstall magisk
I flash magisk from twrp
Simply download the magisk v23 apk from github
And add .zip extension to file name

true !
overall performance is better than the previous 21.5.20 and only issue i have is with the Google account options missing (like some other models).
all rest is good, so thanks' to EU team !
It's already Sunday afternoon, hence I will probably wait till Thu/Fri, to see that Google account issue will be fixed.
I'm concerned that davinci might soon become delayed, hence I don't want to get stuck with a potentially problematic issue (I don't like rolling back with Factory resetting)

Given that I am not a fan of AOSP/GSI ROMs and that official Xiaomi Global, A11 but MIUI 12.1 was just released, even if davinci becomes delayed for Xiaomi.eu, I plan to stay with my biz daily driver on that last, good weekly for quite some time (before moving to the next device)

IMO, for the moment Xiaomi.eu weekly is the best option for davinci (except for those not liking MIUI - but some of them don't even know exactly what they don't not 'like' there)

Last edited:
Reactions: raul61
Hello!

My Mi9 still wakes up when it is locked.
Back in time AI button caused this. Now features of AI button are disabled but screen still wakes up by itself.

When i try casting to my LG smart TV, my mi 10 (umi) reboot during connection. Does anyone else have this problem?
I had this on my RN8, it was running out of memory I think. It was fixed in the latest weeklies or at least it is not happening anymore or because it was random I haven't seen it yet.

I don't know if you have seen this information before, but I do not know if you are aware that Miui 12.5 now uses AI smart charging to help with battery management. You can read about it here and here.
You would also need to check your hardware / charging equipment to make sure that it is all functioning correctly.
I've seen it but I'm not sure how it's supposed to help. Unfortunately I don't have another Xiaomi phone to test the charger with but it "broke" the same day that I updated to 12.5. Several people have mentioned wireless charging being broken in the same way as it is for me since then so I figured it's not an issue on my end.

If I have multiple keyboards enabled,
After a reboot, it always selects the first one on list.

How to keep one keyboard active, while a few others are enabled?

If you keep only one enabled, The shortcut to change them doesn't appear in the notification bar.

Screenshot_2021-05-31-00-29-50-943_com.android.settings.jpg

[Mi-11-Ultra China Variant - Current EU Weekly]

If you keep only one enabled, The shortcut to change them doesn't appear in the notification bar.

Set the default keyboard https://streamable.com/wkp00x

View attachment 37089

Enabled and active are one and the same thing in this instance.
So you're asking to eat your cake and have it?

• Haha
Reactions: biscoot

So, In my list Gboard is on top, and SwiftKey is on bottom.
Once I set the default keyboard as SwiftKey in current keyboard, after a reboot it goes back to Gboard.
Not a major issue, But would prefer to have it not changed..

Enabled and active are one and the same thing in this instance.
So you're asking to eat your cake and have it?

Not really.

Enabled - Turned on from the "Mange Keyboards" list. (You can turn some of them OFF as well - especially the ones that get installed by other apps)
Active - Tick marked in the "Current Keyboards" list as the active keyboard. The one that opens up be default when you start typing something.

Sorry, English is not my first language, and I hate cake.
Cheers.

It will not return for me after a restart. It remains the one that is selected as the default. Poco F3 21.5.26

It will not return for me after a restart. It remains the one that is selected as the default. Poco F3 21.5.26
works for me
I'm even typing this post with SwiftKey after setting it as default and rebooting
Redmi K30 4G

Last edited:
Not really.

Enabled - Turned on from the "Mange Keyboards" list. (You can turn some of them OFF as well - especially the ones that get installed by other apps)
Active - Tick marked in the "Current Keyboards" list as the active keyboard. The one that opens up be default when you start typing something.

Sorry, English is not my first language, and I hate cake.
Cheers.
Maybe try turning on autostart for the SwiftKey app.
Long press the app icon > app info > autostart

Then set it as default keyboards in
Settings > additional settings > languages & input > current keyboard

Reboot

P. S: I LOOOVE CAKE! :)

Only bug i found on Mi 11 Ultra is that themes doesnt apply to Dialer / Messages and settings also percentage in battery - screen is broken
Themes not applying to certain elements is not a bug. (themed settings stopped working on this release)
Themes Creators need to update their themes to work with the new UI changes

CHANGELOG

Dark mode

New - You can switch to Dark mode at sunset and turn it off at sunrise automatically [21.5.27+ only]

Privacy protection
New - Incognito mode allows to suspend microphone, camera and location-related permissions for all apps

Screen recorder
New - You can access saved recordings or app settings directly from recording panel

Delayed devices:
raphael
no venus fastboot? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.