MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the quick reply. Why is this so? Is there a way to make miui use less battery?
There are many ways to make it use less battery - it depends upon your own particular usage and how you might want to economise with particular apps, right up to switching it off, or using the Ultra battery saver, using Dark mode, adjusting the Always-on, etc. There are so many different settings to explore - both for individual apps and globally.

Without using the Ultra battery saver (just the ordinary Battery saver) and no separate battery apps, not switching it off, but making phone calls, using the internet and some other apps, I can occasionally get 48+ hours. But that is with me - my usage and my settings.

Too many people expect good battery times to just happen - it doesn't work like that. You might be lucky, or you may have to spend time reviewing the various options. That's the way it is. ;)

Reactions: biscoot and JiaiJ
Xiaomi mi 10 ultra (cas)
old version
and New version

Display problem with the phone application

Last edited:
On MI 11 the dark mode gives a lot of issues with colours and in the last 2 weeklies still the same. Please fix it. Thanks.

On MI 11 the dark mode gives a lot of issues with colours and in the last 2 weeklies still the same. Please fix it. Thanks.
Welcome :)
If these issues are, for instance, visibility related, and related to specific apps, then you can turn the dark mode off for individual apps under (for my Mi 10 anyway) Settings / Display / More Dark mode options. All apps are listed, with a switch for each one.

Welcome :)
If these issues are, for instance, visibility related, and related to specific apps, then you can turn the dark mode off for individual apps under (for my Mi 10 anyway) Settings / Display / More Dark mode options. All apps are listed, with a switch for each one.

I never had issues before of last 2-3 weeklies....the issues are connected with twitter, swiftkey, aquamail and other apps....in general the text should be white (on dark wallpaper) becomes dark grey and it is almost unreadble.

Reboot your device into TWRP manually (hit "power on" for about 10seconds, wait for reboot and hit "volume up")
Install rom from device e.g. /sdcard/rom-file
If that does not work -> see @Blastboom Strice

I also tried installing it manually
But the files that appear in "TWRP" do not match mine

It is the first time that I use Miui.eu

:/

Can confirm this. Last two beta roms worsened the dark mode.
(I know it's made by xiaomi itself and not xiaomi.eu)
I never had issues before of last 2-3 weeklies....the issues are connected with twitter, swiftkey, aquamail and other apps....in general the text should be white (on dark wallpaper) becomes dark grey and it is almost unreadble.

Just for clarification, I think it is possible to downgrade without losing app data, by using LP and activating the 2first edxposed switches. I think it works on my phone. Just to know :emoji_upside_down:.
Just for clarification, I was talking about proper Android, not hacked...

Xiaomi mi 10 ultra (cas)
old version View attachment 37472and New versionView attachment 37473
Display problem with the phone application
Great, report to Xiaomi.

I also tried installing it manually
But the files that appear in "TWRP" do not match mine

you mentioned that you have it installed and then the error occurs
so the downloaded rom-file should be on your device sdcard

in TWRP click on "install"
search for the downloaded rom-file in these folder
  • /sdcard
  • /data/media/
  • /data/media/0
Alternatively you can download it with your PC and then copy it as example to /sdcard/download to your device
Then you have to look with TWRP into the folder /sdcard/download for your rom-file :)

Reactions: geoorg
Installed on my Mi 10 looking good. Was able this time to dowmload to cell this time instead od say downloaded 100% it said check MD5 & install.
worked like a charm. BUIT I do have a question I just noticed that in My Device - Miui version its showing there is an update it say currently installed 12.6.9.
I saw in a post above that there was an update for some devices. Is it possible that it has download by itself? Tried to again update but its says "Updater isn't responding.

Update turno of back on and tridd to update this time it went ahead, I saw my mistake it hadn't update because it was pointing to the previous ROM this time changed directory now I have the 21.6.16. Prefectfor now.
Thanks to all devs for the great work.

Last edited:
Problem here: Mi 11 Lite 5g, the update menu stop with this message, picture attached. ( I have magisk ). I installed with fastboot install, still no twrp available for my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-18-20-37-29-368_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-18-20-37-29-368_com.android.updater.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 181
Problem here: Mi 11 Lite 5g, the update menu stop with this message, picture attached. ( I have magisk ). I installed with fastboot install, still no twrp available for my phone.
21.6.16 for Mi 11 Lite 5G is still a "fastboot" ROM so it's useless to use the Updater app. ;)

Download the new ROM on a computer, boot your device in Fastboot mode and flash ROM (with "update" script). :)

EDIT: If you want Magisk after this ROM update, do not forget to "patch" boot.img (21.6.16) with Magisk app then flash the patched boot.img via fastboot.

Last edited:
Oh no!, MI 9 cepheus download via OTA and reboot always to FASTBOOT. Any solution?
Hi, update OTA Mi9 is corrupted. Boots into Fastboot.

Start up into TWRP (just hold powerbutton first to leave Fastboot and then hold volume +) and flash weekly rom 21.6.9.
And wait till 21.6.16 is here to download.

Good luck,
Alex

Hi, update OTA Mi9 is corrupted. Boots into Fastboot.

Start up into TWRP (just hold powerbutton first to leave Fastboot and then hold volume +) and flash weekly rom 21.6.9.
And wait till 21.6.16 is here to download.

Good luck,
Alex
Thank you, I did it

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

21.6.16 for Mi 11 Lite 5G is still a "fastboot" ROM so it's useless to use the Updater app. ;)

Download the new ROM on a computer, boot your device in Fastboot mode and flash ROM (with "update" script). :)

EDIT: If you want Magisk after this ROM update, do not forget to "patch" boot.img (21.6.16) with Magisk app then flash the patched boot.img via fastboot.
Solved thanks really! Just for general information, what are the problem with mi 11 lite twrp development?

Had some problems with the camera crashing after installing this rom on my Mi 10 ultra. Cleared the camera app data, now it's working fine so far.

Some glitches when you select app info... It will have to show settings home page before showing the app info.

REDMI note 8

Status
Not open for further replies.