MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very normal... been like this since the first charging animation was released...
You can double-tap the "Fast charging" text on the bottom of the lock screen to show it again for about 20 seconds.
Thanks a lot, that is a feature that I did not know.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

This is happening everytime I open an app, very annoying, is anyone else with this problem?

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: miui_modem_station_info (code 1 SQLITE_ERROR): , while compiling: SELECT station, longitude, latitude, blurStation, blurLongitude, blurLatitude FROM miui_modem_station_info WHERE blurStation == ? or station == ?
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(Unknown Source:19)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(Unknown Source:12)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(Unknown Source:45)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(Unknown Source:8)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(Unknown Source:14)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.queryWithFactory(Unknown Source:29)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:18)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation$StationInfoHelper.getBlurLocation(Unknown Source:179)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.a(Unknown Source:258)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.BlurLocation.b(Unknown Source:0)
at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.b.run(Unknown Source:6)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

As I wrote, Format Data does not format/wipe System, hence you didn't need to reinstall the same ROM. But you did and it didn't hurt
... and then what I would have done would have been a Factory reset. Not only would that eliminate any possibility of any residue data in the system, but also zeroed everything, making sure that everything is tidied up, and that there is a clean start for the new user.

Wait, you don't see "Fingerprint payments" at all? That's unusual. Make a screenshot of the screen where you're looking for it. Did you use any "debloater"?
I hope I'm looking from the right place, here's a picture.
And yes, my device is debloated. But I didn't see anything related to fingerprint or Widevine in debloater.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-06-16-55-50-126_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-06-16-55-50-126_com.android.settings.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 289
Hi guys, I don't know what happens with my Mi 9T Pro. When I'am connected to any WiFi, I pass the SafetyNet and everything runs correctly but when I try to pass it with my mobile data (WiFi Off), It doesn't pass SafetyNet and this causes Gmail, Google Maps, PlayStore to not working anymore. I have installed MIUI EU 12.6 21.6.2. I have tried to clear cache in every Google app and hide them from Magisk and with MagiskHide ON but doesn't work either...

Hi guys,
it's possible to upgrade from MIUI 12.3 to this last one dirty flashing?

I have a RN8 (Ginkgo).

Thanks in advance!

... and then what I would have done would have been a Factory reset. Not only would that eliminate any possibility of any residue data in the system, but also zeroed everything, making sure that everything is tidied up, and that there is a clean start for the new user.
What else wold Factory reset reset after the Data partition was formatted (that also includes formatting of Internal memory)

Of course, Google account(s) must be removed first (prior to formatting Data) and I would also remove Mi account

Reactions: Poney70
[Phonemodell: Mi 9T Pro (is listed as Redmi K20 Pro)]
[Rom: 21.6.2]
First of all, very good work! Widevine L1 is back successfully!
But unfortunately I noticed that my device gets very warm when I start / restart it.

Hi guys, I don't know what happens with my Mi 9T Pro. When I'am connected to any WiFi, I pass the SafetyNet and everything runs correctly but when I try to pass it with my mobile data (WiFi Off), It doesn't pass SafetyNet and this causes Gmail, Google Maps, PlayStore to not working anymore. I have installed MIUI EU 12.6 21.6.2. I have tried to clear cache in every Google app and hide them from Magisk and with MagiskHide ON but doesn't work either...
Off the GApps, only Google Play Services, particularly its processes com.google.android.gms and com.google.android.gms.unstable MUST be enabled for MagiskHide (screenshot). Not GBoard, GMail, etc, not even the Google Play app.
Enabling too many (and wrong) apps for MagiskHide causes unresponsiveness and other troubles.
Adding to GMS, enable only your banking apps (if they seek for root and then refuse to run) and so

Attachments

• IMG_20210606_163433.jpg
    IMG_20210606_163433.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 185
Quick question, how can i set album and not photos as default when i'm opening the gallery?

Big problem with my Mi 11 Ultra here.

Just decided to flash .eu rom. Downloaded trwp and rom, boot twrp fastboot, then i guess i messed something up, installing rom gives me tons of error. Some of them:

------------

Failed to mount /stystem_root
failed to mount /vendor

Unable to mount /data/media/TWRP/.twrps
Error opening: /data/recovery/.version

MTP Already enabled

Failed to mount /data

Error opening /data/media (no such file)
mkfs.fat process ended with ERROR:1
Unable to wipe USB-OTG
Unable to wipe /usb_otg

Unable to locate storage device

Failed to mount /system_root

--------

Have tried to format everything, wipe everything without success.

Any idea what to do?

Big problem with my Mi 11 Ultra here.

Just decided to flash .eu rom. Downloaded trwp and rom, boot twrp fastboot, then i guess i messed something up, installing rom gives me tons of error. Some of them:

------------

Failed to mount /stystem_root
failed to mount /vendor

Unable to mount /data/media/TWRP/.twrps
Error opening: /data/recovery/.version

MTP Already enabled

Failed to mount /data

Error opening /data/media (no such file)
mkfs.fat process ended with ERROR:1
Unable to wipe USB-OTG
Unable to wipe /usb_otg

Unable to locate storage device

--------

Have tried to format everything, wipe everything without success.

Any idea what to do?
Reboot normally. I think this happens if you format data or if you factory reset. Poney70 I think has a detailed guide on this somewhere.

Reboot normally. I think this happens if you format data or if you factory reset. Poney70 I think has a detailed guide on this somewhere.

Reboot normaly?

I have rebooted TWRP, tried to format, repair etc etc.

Failed to mount /vendor

Seems to be the main errors when trying to install rom.

Reboot normaly?

I have rebooted TWRP, tried to format, repair etc etc.

Failed to mount /vendor

Seems to be the main errors when trying to install rom.
I mean to boot normally as if turning on the phone. Just wait ~5-10minutes till it really boots up. Search for @Poney70's comments on how to correctly format the phone and flash the rom.

Btw what repair did you do? Maybe that caused another issue.

Reactions: Poney70
I mean to boot normally as if turning on the phone. Just wait ~5-10minutes till it really boots up. Search for @Poney70's comments on how to correctly format the phone and flash the rom.

Btw what repair did you do? Maybe that caused another issue.

Reboot = boots into fastboot. Guess there is no rom at all.

Have searched, but that guy have so many posts i can't find anything xd

I tried change filesystem on data from fs2s (or something like that) to ext4 after a guide i found. No difference tho.,

Reboot = boots into fastboot. Guess there is no rom at all.

Have searched, but that guy have so many posts i can't find anything xd

I tried change filesystem on data from fs2s (or something like that) to ext4 after a guide i found. No difference tho.,
At least make it back to f2fs. Changing format almost surely caused an issue. Also during that format you probably deleted almost everything... Try to flash the stock rom with xiaomi flash tool and try the whole process again. If ~everything fails, find an edl certified technician to reflash the stock rom for your through edl mode.

Reactions: biscoot
I have a problem with updating my Mi 10 (umi):

I have 21.5.12 installed, which was a huge pain to get on the phone because of the TWRP 3.4.2b issue.

My current TWRP (I think 3.5) doesn't allow me to decrypt the storage, I am entering the pattern and it only shows:
"Running boot script...
Done.
Attempting to decrypt FBE for user 0..."
This stands there for hours. With 3.4.2b, flashed via fastboot, I had zero issues.

Can I use 3.4.2b (via fastboot) to update to 21.6.2? Or is there a fix to repair my installed 3.5 TWRP?

EDIT: I have tried to use 3.5 and USB OTG, but it wont recognize my USB sticks (FAT32).

I have a problem with updating my Mi 10 (umi):

I have 21.5.12 installed, which was a huge pain to get on the phone because of the TWRP 3.4.2b issue.

My current TWRP (I think 3.5) doesn't allow me to decrypt the storage, I am entering the pattern and it only shows:
"Running boot script...
Done.
Attempting to decrypt FBE for user 0..."
This stands there for hours. With 3.4.2b, flashed via fastboot, I had zero issues.

Can I use 3.4.2b (via fastboot) to update to 21.6.2? Or is there a fix to repair my installed 3.5 TWRP?
1)Remove the pattern and try again
2)(Re)Flash the lastest MB twrp and try again.

You should be able to use 3.4.2b now, yes. I also have umi and I have no issues with twrp-3.5.2-0-umi-manuelbianco.img, just so you know.

Reactions: biscoot
Mi 10. If I turn dark mode based on sunrise/sunset it turns dark mode at 18:05 even if in my city sunset is about 20:57 (Google search). How to fix clock? Thanks

Edit: maybe I fixed it. I opened weather app and now my phone probably knows where I am. Will update if its fixed

Last edited:
At least make it back to f2fs. Changing format almost surely caused an issue. Also during that format you probably deleted almost everything... Try to flash the stock rom with xiaomi flash tool and try the whole process again. If ~everything fails, find an edl certified technician to reflash the stock rom for your through edl mode.

Yeah I did change back, still same tho.

I waiting for the stock firmware to download on my slow celluar network and we'll see what happens. Thanks!

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Status
Not open for further replies.