MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a dirty flash on Mi 10 all well for now. Casting is back to working and I also have sunrise/sunset.

Thanks to all the developers for the great work they do for us.

amazing work, everything seems to be fixed and smooth as hell on my k20 pro. also it says i got Widevine L1 now? last time i checked i've only had L3 from the start, don't understand how this works but props to the team.

Hey guys, I'm currently on 21.5.20 xiaomi.eu weekly on my new mi 11 pro. I installed the twrp recovery and tried to OTA update now. Twrp can't seem to read my storage tho and asks for a password - I removed my code and fingerprint. After that it didn't ask me for a password anymore, but still can't read my storage and shows me 0mb. I then tried to copy the rom+magisk from my pc to the phone's internal storage. But twrp also can't read this and I was not able to find the rom file in twrp.

Am I missing something? I thought it should be pretty straight forward to update the weekly :D

Hey guys, I'm currently on 21.5.20 xiaomi.eu weekly on my new mi 11 pro. I installed the twrp recovery and tried to OTA update now. Twrp can't seem to read my storage tho and asks for a password - I removed my code and fingerprint. After that it didn't ask me for a password anymore, but still can't read my storage and shows me 0mb. I then tried to copy the rom+magisk from my pc to the phone's internal storage. But twrp also can't read this and I was not able to find the rom file in twrp.

Am I missing something? I thought it should be pretty straight forward to update the weekly :D
Guess you have to format data

• Wow
Reactions: Zeedorf
Hello,
I notice that in calendar app even if i select the english language, i have some weird letters.
Anyone else with this ?
Mi9.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-05-06-19-20-127_com.android.calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-06-19-20-127_com.android.calendar.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-06-19-34-438_com.android.calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-06-19-34-438_com.android.calendar.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 233

Hello, please try to set a pattern (not a PIN or password) for your screen lock then reboot to TWRP. :)

You can also try to use a USB-OTG stick... ;)

on my raphael, it looks like I cannot make changes (eg. create or modify files, or their attributes) in system. For example, I always used to exchange the boot animation in system/media.That's no longer possible, even as root. Also poney70's zip to exchange the boot logo and boot animation from within TWRP cannot change the animation (no problem with the logo, though).

Hi
On my MI 10 5G gallery is consuming to much battery, any idea what it might be?

Strted a few days ago on previus miui and the latest 21.6.2 rom.

P.s

It is over heating at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-05-10-20-59-812_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-10-20-59-812_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 184
on my raphael, it looks like I cannot make changes (eg. create or modify files, or their attributes) in system. For example, I always used to exchange the boot animation in system/media.That's no longer possible, even as root. Also poney70's zip to exchange the boot logo and boot animation from within TWRP cannot change the animation (no problem with the logo, though).
Can you check the /system partition "free space", with DevCheck app. :)

IMG_20210605_093001.jpg

Reactions: zgfg12
The boot animation can be changed with magisk instead...since your /system partition is full.
You still have sufficient space in /data

Send me the link to the boot animation and I'll mak a magisk module for you to try

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
The boot animation can be changed with magisk instead...since your /system partition is full.
You still have sufficient space in /data

Send me the link to the boot animation and I'll mak a magisk module for you to try
It is the original older MIUI animation, see the attached file

- update: i cannot attach a zip file here...

Last edited:
Status bar issue, only seen in locked screen when activating hide the notch. On the latest weekly rom 21.6.2 venus.

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_110259.jpg
    IMG_20210605_110259.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20210605_110832.jpg
    IMG_20210605_110832.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 193
Hi
On my MI 10 5G gallery is consuming to much battery, any idea what it might be?

Strted a few days ago on previus miui and the latest 21.6.2 rom.

P.s

It is over heating at the same time.

Thanks in advance
Yo, welcome to the club. (Gives me flashbacks...) Please search ~all my comments (from @Blastboom Strice) containing the word "gallery" and the chat around. I had a very similar issue few months ago. Deleting app data (through twrp), factory resetting and deleting data, didn't fix it. I eventually removed it (and removed the xiaomi account too). In the changelog, you can see the app was updated. Maybe this caused it. Check if the problem continues. (I have a mi 10 too btw.)
If you delete the app and look for another one, check this one.
Question: Did you ever update the app through google play?

PS. See @Igor Eisberg, another one with such an issue. :emoji_laughing: Btw, I might had updated the app sometime from playstore, I ~don't remember.

Reactions: biscoot
It is the original older MIUI animation, see the attached file

- update: i cannot attach a zip file here...
Just send me the link to @Poney70 post with the boot animation.

Or you upload to gdrive or some other cloud storage and send a link.

EDIT:

Never mind.
Download the magisk module
Magisk_MIUI_Bootanimation.zip

Make sure to set boot animation to default in themes > my account > theme components > boot animation

Last edited:
Any one got problem with charging ?

Fast charging not working

And the charging disconnect sometimes and return

I change the wire and adpater , but same problem

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_122336.jpg
    IMG_20210605_122336.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-12-24-01-765_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-12-24-01-765_flar2.devcheck.jpg