MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Hiding folders from gallery with .nomedia

Whats the workaround for hiding folder with a .nomedia file from the MIUI Stock Gallery?
I used to omit my scanned documents folders by using this workaround in my previous phones. But those folders get picked up by MIUI stock gallery now.

Any clue ?

Hey Guys,

Hiding folders from gallery with .nomedia

Whats the workaround for hiding folder with a .nomedia file from the MIUI Stock Gallery?
I used to omit my scanned documents folders by using this workaround in my previous phones. But those folders get picked up by MIUI stock gallery now.

Any clue ?
You can add a dot before the folder name.
That works for me

Ah, it may be that the files are being use md or something and total commander ~can't delete them. Try to do it from twrp file manager (also be careful with deleting system files :emoji_laughing:).

every time I have to replace the servicewife.jar file because in my country xiaomi thinks that 5ghz wifi is prohibited, although this is not the case and this problem is still with miui 10, and in order to use 5ghz wifi I have to replace this file using root

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
every time I have to replace the servicewife.jar file because in my country xiaomi thinks that 5ghz wifi is prohibited, although this is not the case and this problem is still with miui 10, and in order to use 5ghz wifi I have to replace this file using root
You have magisk, make this in a magisk module so you don't have to always replace it after every update.

I am currently on 12.5 weekly, mi 9t pro. Can I just update to this version through settings and choose update package or do i need to flash? Please could someone advise me. thanks in advance

I am currently on 12.5 weekly, mi 9t pro. Can I just update to this version through settings and choose update package or do i need to flash? Please could someone advise me. thanks in advance
"choose update package or do i need to flash?" = No difference at all, ROM will be flashed in both cases. ^^

Install latest Weekly ROM version in TWRP and reboot, that's all. :)

Without any details we cant help in twrp module

Start twrp, mount data, open advanced filemanager and delete the theme_magic folder:
data/system/theme_magic

Reboot and choose another ringtone
This works. Thank you man!
Need to do again when flash new weekly?

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70
"choose update package or do i need to flash?" = No difference at all, ROM will be flashed in both cases. ^^

Install latest Weekly ROM version in TWRP and reboot, that's all. :)
thanks for reply, right. I meant could I just update as usual or would i have to do a fresh new flash, like if I was installing a new rom.
So to confirm I can just update straight from 12.5- 21.2.3 weekly to 12.6 weekly without needing to wipe anything ?
Can I just download the rom to my phone and choose update package and then let it reboot into twrp and complete this way?

Thank You for the new ROM xiaomi.eu. Seems to function OK on Mi 10 T (K30S Ultra). Could not install Magisk v22 and v23 with either TWRP twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555 or PBRP-apollo-3.1.0-20210404-1937-OFFICIAL. Install resulted bootloop.

thanks for reply, right. I meant could I just update as usual or would i have to do a fresh new flash, like if I was installing a new rom.
So to confirm I can just update straight from 12.5- 21.2.3 weekly to 12.6 weekly without needing to wipe anything ?
Can I just download the rom to my phone and choose update package and then let it reboot into twrp and complete this way?
It's a yes for both questions. ;)

Reactions: andr342
Is still persist, even when I'm listening to an audio on WhatsApp and I receive a message on the chat the audio disappear and reappear after the sound of the receiving messages, idk what to do, this issue is driving me crazy
You have to undo the last beef in sound settings. It's simple...

I checked your log.
Code:
ActivityManager: Unable to start service Intent { act=com.xiaomi.android.manager.IMtService cmp=com.tencent.soter.soterserver/com.xiaomi.android.manager.MtService } U=0: not found
This is solely your fault. You removed SoterService.
Good to see it

Actually, I overlooked when it was posted and later learnt a hard way myself. It took me some time to find the 'culprit', but all together, for good :)

Mi 9 / Cepheus
Is a big jump from MIUI 12.1 - 20.8.27 weekly to this version possible or do I have to completely reinstall (format data)?
With the current version, switching from WiFi to mobile data no longer works, I have to reboot every time.

Last edited:
Good night, I have a question, which I have been informed and I would like to know if it is true, They tell me that in the Mi 11 or Mi 11 Ultra, the last Weeks, the Play Store is not certified. What's true about that? or it's not yes, as I think. Congratulations on your work, it's magnificent.

peak brightness failure glows poorly when exposed to light.

Tucana
Did you select the Daytime Mode checkbox in Brightness Level?, because I wear it marked, no automatic brightness selected, and I do not experience any problem with the daytime brightness in Tucana,

Status
Not open for further replies.