• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, can somebody point me the rom i need to install to my Redmi Note 9, please

i didn't know if the rom have a different name

That model has an MediaTek SoC, no?
In this case no ROM for you, since the SoC
is not supported by EU ROM.

I don't know if it's a "perceived" value, but I find that the battery discharges much faster with the version.
Does anyone else feel this way?

Mi9 cepheus

Can I downgrade to the previous weekly update without the need to do factory reset the phone?

I am having wifi issues that were not present in the last couple updates.

I don't know if it's a "perceived" value, but I find that the battery discharges much faster with the version.
Does anyone else feel this way?
View attachment 37737
Mi9 cepheus
Not me.

Also, this App & the battery app is utterly useless. You don't have here a 'time from last charging' option, note it is a 'day' option.
IOW, if you charge your phone today, evening, and look up the app one minute after midnight, it shows you 1 minute for the day.
The same goes for the battery app, after 24h, is starting to do weird sh*t.

In any case, my Mi 11 is doing much better compared to what it was, even 2 releases ago.

FHD+ 120 Hz:

1625339193916.jpg

Well done for using gsm battery monitor :emoji_laughing:. (Lol, I've set it to tell me the stats since last full charge, but I've set an app (AccA) to prevent the phone from chaghing over ~85% and now the stats are bit.. wild, like ~1100hours with wifi on per full charge :emoji_laughing:.)

Avarage calculation is buggy somethimes, but everything else is accurate.

Anyway, I was sure someone is going to complain about it, so there from the battery app too, toke it 4 minutes later:

1625340177099.jpg

RN8 quick update: updated, no issues so far, security is still May, there is a Google update that brings June. I will follow up after I get a chance to seem if there are any problems or improvements.
is ram management any better ? opening and closing animation on china stable is amazing i wonder why f it's the same on this build

is ram management any better ? opening and closing animation on china stable is amazing i wonder why f it's the same on this build
Animations are the same as MIUI 11 I think and they were never changed for ginkgo as far as I can tell. The RAM management is crap but it is at its best for MIUI 12.5 and it has been improving with weeklies.

In this rom and in the last ones, some times the notifications dont show on the lock screen, i have to go to setings-notification efect-turn screen on again.
I did a clean install and still the same.

Anyone with skype notification issue.
I don't receive notification sound and led light,however if i unlock screen skype message is there.
Mi 9 lite.
Bank app too...

Last edited:
Hello,
couldn't flash the update over 23/6/2021 build on Poco f3.
system.transfer.list took 30 min and the blue bar in TWRP didn't move a bit, so I flashed the 23/6/2021 built.
any suggestions?
thank you.
Edit: I've redownloaded the rom and everything is working flawlessly.

Last edited:
This the date given in order to pass safetynet.
Nothing to do with real date. EU rom is up to date on this safety point.
No, 05 / 01 / 2021 is the real date for Mi 9T/Redmi K20 (Fake date is 06 / 01 / 2020)... :(
It's up to Xiaomi devs to include the latest Android security patch but they don't really care...

Hello,
couldn't flash the update over 23/6/2021 build on Poco f3.
system.transfer.list took 30 min and the blue bar in TWRP didn't move a bit, so I flashed the 23/6/2021 built.
any suggestions?
thank you.
deleted

Last edited:
Have you tried the keycodes?
VoLTE *#*#86583#*#*
VoWiFi/WLAN *#*#869434#*#*
Lastly try *#*#4636#*#*. This brings up your information about your phone and its connectivity.
Thank you for sharing this. But this didnt help me to enable VoWifi. But finally I got VoWifi working by following the Method 2 mentioned on the guide in the link below:

Thank you.

Reactions: zgfg12
guys I bought a xiaomi mi10t a day ago and today I created my account with a gmail email and added the number as well, but it asks me for the unlocking, from 650 hours to 473 hours approximately, I mean 31 days, then with all the forms and unlock versions and others I could not do anything they all give me the same figure to someone I pass this on

its strange ,
what i can do?

guys I bought a xiaomi mi10t a day ago and today I created my account with a gmail email and added the number as well, but it asks me for the unlocking, from 650 hours to 473 hours approximately, I mean 31 days, then with all the forms and unlock versions and others I could not do anything they all give me the same figure to someone I pass this on

its strange ,
what i can do?
Well, this isn't the correct thread for this question.
Anyway, there is nothing you can do, really, you have just registered and Xiaomi is trying to stop sellers selling China devices as Global or modifying the firmware in any way, so for new accounts the wait is longer. Take my word s with a grain of sand since I don't have exact sources but it is based on memory and common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.