MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just created a second space, and all seems to work fine. (Just deleted it now.)
I just enabled the second space but now on my first/original space where everything worked fine is now scr..ed up: Email, Blue Mail, Skype, XDA app all crash when I try to open the apps

Fortunately, I was able to open and use the Browser (Teams WhatsApp and Telegram also work)

Edit:
Second space deleted, apps work fine again

Last edited:
If you touch the graph line, you can isolate a section of it and have an analysis for that section underneath.
Thanks for response!
This is the analysis section about 22:00 to 08:00 morning.
As I can see has always on display some drain but I have always on display settings turned off. I have lost about 30-35% battery.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

a5c57f74815f22c8aa5fa6030b083d09.jpg

How do I please delete that Second space?

I was curious, I enabled the second space but now on my first/original space where everything worked fine is now scr..ed up: Email, GMail, Skype, XDA app all crash when I try to open the apps

Fortunately, I was able to open and use the Browser (Teams WhatsApp and Telegram also work)

Unfortunately, something is totally messed up with that Second space
Ok, I found how to Delete the Second space - from the Settings but you must first enter to the Second space

TG, now again my EMail, Blue Mail and Skype work fine - maybe the problem was in the memory consumed by the second space (everything was also terribly slowed down when I ensbled the Second space)

Reactions: Iain_B
Thanks for response!
As I can see has always on display some drain but I have always on display settings turned off. I have lost about 30-35% battery.
Typical settings that you can look at are under Settings / Always-on display & Lock screen. Also look under Settings / Battery / Settings (top right). You could even schedule to turn off the phone, under Settings / Battery / Battery (top line) / Schedule power on/off. There are many other settings that you can look at - both global, and also for each individual app. Some of it also might be from trial and error. I can occasionally get over 48 hours from one charge.

Reactions: minotavros
MI 9 Lite:
  1. installation was easy
  2. system works fine
  3. battery is fine.
Only Dark Mode is a little weird (i.e amazon shopping app is nearly unreadable in dark mode ), but i don't know, if this is a general MIUI problem, as I'm coming from bliss rom.

MI 9 Lite:
  1. installation was easy
  2. system works fine
  3. battery is fine.
Only Dark Mode is a little weird (i.e amazon shopping app is nearly unreadable in dark mode ), but i don't know, if this is a general MIUI problem, as I'm coming from bliss rom.
If you go to Settings / Display / More Dark mode options, you can turn off the dark mode display for individual apps where it is difficult to see text, etc.

I have the Problem that every few minutes (every 5-10min) the rights Manager stops working and crash... I flashed my Poco F3 two Werks ago with Version 21.5.26 and the Problem was there two. What can i so? Its really annoying :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-16-11-52-36-778_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-16-11-52-36-778_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 253
Thanks for response!

a5c57f74815f22c8aa5fa6030b083d09.jpg
ON mine the discharge slope stay horizontal all along the night. It is deep sleep like for me.
Strange to see Always ON display actif for 63 mAh....
Check this point.

Last edited:
I have the Problem that every few minutes (every 5-10min) the rights Manager stops working and crash... I flashed my Poco F3 two Werks ago with Version 21.5.26 and the Problem was there two. What can i so? Its really annoying :(
Clear app data for "Permissions" app...

ON mine the discharge slope stay horizontal all along the night. It is deep sleep like for me.
Strange to see Always ON display actif for 63 mAh....
Check this point.
Thanks! But how to check. Always on display is "off"
I am lucky that phone can charge quickly

Thanks! But how to check. Always on display is "off"
I am lucky that phone can charge quickly

Let your phone on charger. Don't touch it for the night.
It can be optimization on going.
Avoid wiping cache!

Last edited:
Poco F3

MIUI Camera app is very slowly on opening and after opening the system turns kinda laggy

Memory optimization is very bad this week

Battery is draining very fast

-OFF: please help us with this green tint on screen-

Do you mean to let the phone charge all night?

I've been doing this for years with no problem.
I charge every night regardless of the percentage of battery.
I do not use quick chargers

Last edited:
I've been doing this for years with no problem.
I charge every night regardless of the percentage of battery.
I do not use quick chargers
Lol, probably not the best idea unless you have set it to stop charging after a point. (If you're concearned about the battery's life.) :emoji_upside_down: (LOLO though shared a link too, which tells you how to do force optimization without waiting, its a nice guide.)

Poco F3

MIUI Camera app is very slowly on opening and after opening the system turns kinda laggy

Have you big battery drain?

Hi, today (3minutes ago) my Mi11Ultra totally freezed.. it wasn't even possible to restart the phone. What helped was turning the display off and on again.
I didn't check but it doesn't feel like running at 120Hz before.

Just fyi :)

Have a nice day.

Lol, probably not the best idea unless you have set it to stop charging after a point. (If you're concearned about the battery's life.) :emoji_upside_down: (LOLO though shared a link too, which tells you how to do force optimization without waiting, its a nice guide.)

I have no problem with the battery.
I change the phone every two years.
I don't have to deal with various uselessness around the battery.
the phone has to serve me, I don't have to serve the phone

Poco F3

Green tint is a hardware issue that's fairly common on Oleds at low brightness and grey colors. Screens are getting better but sometimes you have bad luck in the Oled lottery.

Skickat från min M2101K9C via Tapatalk

Hello i have mi 9t pro (raphael) and i have problem with frezed screen when i'm using phone. IT happening randomly, i need to lock screen and unlock and works corectly. Any solutions?

Reactions: Swilla Leaf
Hi!
Please I've been trying to format my device (the data folder) via TWRP but it's says failed each time I try..... Sent from my Redmi note 8.
Please I need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.