MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember such issue being reported. The only thing related to Google account was missing menu which prevented the ability to remove it.

I'm not a TWRP developer. I have no idea.

Hey Igor. Thank you for your reply. I said that because I remember to see in the changelog that "google account" issues had been corrected and since I had that problem and then it disappeared, I thought it was related. I can't describe it better than this, but it doesn't happen on different custom ROMS and stock since I've flashed both and the game (CoC) works perfectly on those ROM's. When playing, a black screen fades in like it's logging in to the google account and then fades out, constantly: between every change in menus or screens.

Which one?

Beside, i know exatly, what i must to write in there, so i dont need magisk module if i can write the file, as is expected normally.
Try to mount system in twrp and replace the file from there.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hi, is it possible to flash from stable to this rom without wipe?

Yes, i did it yesterday. Maybe this cause the r/w failure..... But i dont think so.

Try to mount system in twrp and replace the file from there.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I tried it, (orangefox) but unable to see into the vendor folder if i in recovery.
Mod: It says unable to write: No space left. IMG_20210612_192650a.jpg

Its fun, wrote a 0 size file into the folder.

Last edited:
Hey Igor. Thank you for your reply. I said that because I remember to see in the changelog that "google account" issues had been corrected and since I had that problem and then it disappeared, I thought it was related. I can't describe it better than this, but it doesn't happen on different custom ROMS and stock since I've flashed both and the game (CoC) works perfectly on those ROM's. When playing, a black screen fades in like it's logging in to the google account and then fades out, constantly: between every change in menus or screens.
Well, I don't know what and how that game works and I don't play mobile games, so not much I can say on the matter.
Try an official ROM, see if you have better luck.

A similar issue i faced long time back with COD game , and i luckily figured it out , as i was checking what irregular changes i made to my phone , and i realized that the black screen appears during the game because of CHANGING MY DEFAULT PHONE FONT .

Restore your device to its original font if u had changed and give it a try.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot
A similar issue i faced long time back with COD game , and i luckily figured it out , as i was checking what irregular changes i made to my phone , and i realized that the black screen appears during the game because of CHANGING MY DEFAULT PHONE FONT .

Restore your device to its original font if u had changed and give it a try.

Good luck

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
I had an issue with cod exiting the game and it ~was because it could detect my root. I hid it with magisk hide and now I can play.

Reactions: biscoot
I am not able to use Google lens, it asks for permissions to use the camera, but the app permissions are not available since it's a system app. I have tried everything to fix this, including wiping everything and installing the rom again. So it can't be anything wrong from my side. Something is wrong with the rom. In earlier versions Google lens was working just fine.
The solution that worked for me is to uninstall all updates for "Google" app, then open Google Lens app once and it should be fine now. :)
You can update Google app without issue. ;)

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
Which one?

Beside, i know exatly, what i must to write in there, so i dont need magisk module if i can write the file, as is expected normally.
You shouldn't be directly modifying system files anyway... Just because you know exactly how to do it. really bad practice.
You can create a magisk module that replaces the file systemlessly.
Neat approach because you don't have to replace the file after each ROM update.

So i think you do "need" a magisk module for all the benefits you get

Reactions: biscoot and Poney70
my problem is even after wipe it starts into twrp with red messages and 3 solutions.. wipe etc. its a trigger error?
It's not "Wipe /data", it's "Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu. ;)

You can also try to reinstall ROM after that. :)

Well, I don't know what and how that game works and I don't play mobile games, so not much I can say on the matter.
Try an official ROM, see if you have better luck.
Thanks. I'm not the kind of user to feel annoyed by something so small. I was just trying to help, in case you were debugging stuff like that in the ROM. As you suggest, the stock ROM doesn't have that problem, but it's a small annoyance for all the benefits xiaomi.eu has in comparison.
Thank you for your work.

Just follow the guides and format data. Not only you might think that your phone might be bricked at any time, but also might invalidate any bug you find. Betas are also made to provide feedback. (And that's probably why igor doesn't want is to turn off miui optimizations.) Do you want to format now organized or later after a "simple" update losing data you want? (That's ~for everyone trying to flash beta on stable without format.)

Works pretty much OK on my Mi 11 Ultra. I just flashed it today. I did notice some camera lag, specifically when zooming. At high zoom, when you are trying to position the image, the image on screen moves very fast. This is not surprising, but the displayed image lags behind the movement of the camera, making it very difficult to postion the camera at high zooms. This was an issue with the previous MIUI stable which was fixed by the current one which I installed OTA before installing the Weekly today.

Hope this makes sense :)

Steve

You shouldn't be directly modifying system files anyway... Just because you know exactly how to do it. really bad practice.
You can create a magisk module that replaces the file systemlessly.
Neat approach because you don't have to replace the file after each ROM update.

So i think you do "need" a magisk module for all the benefits you get

Format data , and install rom seem helped my problem. I will see if everything works.

Intresting, fast battery drain, ugly camera and bad mobile connection is normal?
Im with gauguin, and im moved from Whyred (eubeta8.10.11), which was much better with camera, battery , but Gauguin should be much better in paper . :/

Or, just the software is in early state , and later will be good? I tried global, eu beta, eu stable and now eu beta again.

Just one question for our great developers: is it possible to add com.filmic.filmicpro in build.prop for Xiaomi MI 10T Pro so we can us all cameras with Filmic Pro? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.