MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
work's perfect as always, everything is working fine no issues at all, thanks for the new update using poco f3

Reactions: minotavros
You need to be absolutely sure that you are using the correct recovery app for your board, and then the correct version - from here.
You then need to make sure that you are using the correct input method for that particular app to decrypt, eg. password, pin or pattern.
As soon as you get a report similar to 'failed to decrypt User 0', you have no chance of seeing your data files. You will probably need to reboot to recovery to make another attempt.
This seems to be your sticking point.
Have you tried changing your phone password/pin to just a pattern? (As I have put above, this may depend upon the recovery app version).
I am sure to be using the correct recovery and tried changing all password/pin etc....options. I've just reinstalled global rom and gonna give it a last try, but i'm kinda surprised about how weird the procedure reacts. Not saying i'm a pro, but i've been modding since the good old times and never had such an issue

Flawlessly updated as always. No lags, everything seems perfect. Thank you developers.
From Mi9 lite

minotavros said:
I can't change ringtone. Always playing default mi ringtone.
Has anyone else noticed this?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
katerpanne said:
Take a look at this post:
minotavros said:
Finally not fixed
emoji19.png

katerpanne said:
Start twrp, mount data, open advanced filemanager and delete the "theme_magic" folder:
data/system/theme_magic
Reboot and choose another ringtone
minotavros said:
This works. Thank you man!
Need to do again when flash new weekly?
katerpanne said:
No you dont have to install the patch again.
I have updated to the newest weekly and everything is fine without patching again.
The Script is updated

Regards Katerpanne

Just updated on my Poco F2 Pro, glad that AM/PM is back, I didn't like Morning/Night. Thanks to the devs.

One weird thing that happened immediately after update when the phone booted up find device alarm was ringing and location was on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-10-22-23-893_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-10-22-23-893_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 350
Thanks for all your hard work,this ROM is awesome.
However, there is a small problem with my device( lmi ):
Since the last version, my "Phone" app doesn't work properly with the microphone on my phone, while other apps work fine, and it is also normal for me to call with a Bluetooth headset.

Updated trough updater last night. Even before it was online here Everything works smooth and fast. Thanks a lot devs

Mi10Pro

Reactions: ZduneX25
Hey, Rom works smooth. Again a great update.

One problem for me. When turn off sound and turn it on later, the sound I hear isn't the right notification sound i use in settings, that will play normally,. I noticed this in earlier versions and no update repairs this.

A few week's ago i make a clean flash and it works. Later, when i clean flash a newer version it don't works. I don't won't to make a clean flash again and restore all again.

Can someone help me?

all good on Mi 9T after update to 21.6.9 (using updater app) from previous weekly.
got notified for new version, fast in-app download, flashed OK in TWRP and rebooted without issues ;)
new weekly runs smooth and without issues (so far)
thank you @xiaomi.eu team for great job !

Reactions: Poney70 and Lotzi96
Hey, Rom works smooth. Again a great update.

One problem for me. When turn off sound and turn it on later, the sound I hear isn't the right notification sound i use in settings, that will play normally,. I noticed this in earlier versions and no update repairs this.

A few week's ago i make a clean flash and it works. Later, when i clean flash a newer version it don't works. I don't won't to make a clean flash again and restore all again.

Can someone help me?

Perhaps your search function has an issue as well :) did you try this

Reactions: biscoot
Messenger dates are still back-to-front for UK/Europe.
[Edit: That is Messaging / SMS]

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy
Hello, I wanted to ask about a possible failure that I have since I came to Weekly with a clean installation, when I update via updater once the update is installed in twrp and the mobile is restarted, the MIUI logo does not advance, it stays there infinitely until I hold the off button and it turns on again, and that's when it starts up without problem

Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hello,

You seem to not wait longer enough..., the first boot after every ROM updates is ALWAYS longer than a normal boot. You need to wait 5~10 minutes and please AVOID to force reboot your device during this period. ^^

EDIT: My Mi 9T took ~4 minutes to boot, after ROM installation. ;)

:)

Last edited:
Contacts
Fix - Call logs for numbers beginning with "+" couldn't find matching call recording
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see call records in contacts, do I misunderstand?

Very fast download. Very fast update. Amazing...

Since the penultimate update my phone has become much more fluid .. thank you very much.

MI 9 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.