MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, trying to use the option to have a notification snooze and notify you later causes the device to crash and apparently the ui reboots and sends you to the lock screen.

Xiaomi Mi 9T

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-14-47-35-271_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-14-47-35-271_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 273

Hi, everybody
I flashed the xiaomi eu.rom on my Poco F3 last week. So I started with the weekly 21.6.2. Unfortunately, I have had problems with the rights manager ever since. This pop-up on the screenshot also occurs completely arbitrarily. Maybe someone has a solution?

Reactions: sergymy
View attachment 37333

Hi, everybody
I flashed the xiaomi eu.rom on my Poco F3 last week. So I started with the weekly 21.6.2. Unfortunately, I have had problems with the rights manager ever since. This pop-up on the screenshot also occurs completely arbitrarily. Maybe someone has a solution?

Analyze the zusammenfassung by yourself, dont post it here. My suggestion if you cant find the rootcause… clean install

Hi, everybody
Hello,

Try to "Clear all data" of the "Permissions" app (in your language, app is named "Rechtemanager"):

Go in phone's settings => Manage Apps => Apps => Open 3-dots menu and select option to show all apps/system-apps (if it's not already done) => Find and select 'Rechtemanager' app => Use 'Clear all data' button

;)

Last edited:
I'm currently on 21.6.2. I tried to flash 21.6.9, but TWRP does not show any files. So I cant choose the new zip to flash. I tried also a USB Stick, but the LED on the stick don't light up - what mean, USB OTG does not work.

If I'm in TWRP and connect the phone via USB to my PC, it show up, and I have access to the storage.

How can I update without format data?

I'm currently on 21.6.2. I tried to flash 21.6.9, but TWRP does not show any files. So I cant choose the new zip to flash. I tried also a USB Stick, but the LED on the stick don't light up - what mean, USB OTG does not work.

If I'm in TWRP and connect the phone via USB to my PC, it show up, and I have access to the storage.

How can I update without format data?
Um, have you tried changing storage when you are in the install tab? I think you have to tap "select storage". It happened to me a few times.

Hi, trying to use the option to have a notification snooze and notify you later causes the device to crash and apparently the ui reboots and sends you to the lock screen.

Xiaomi Mi 9T
Can you post the summary message of the error so that the devs can have a look at the cause or someone might come up with a solution.

Edit: Just tried to take it on my RN8, it crashes when trying to view the summary. A logcat will be needed probably. I will try to make one but I don't know when I will be able to. If someone might provide it in the mean time please help.

Edit2: Seems it is already fixed for next week - here. Thanks @Igor Eisberg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sergiote
Hi guys,

Since last week's ROM I'm having issues with messaging notifications: Emails, chats (Telegram and Whatsapp) are completely pausing any music that is being played, i.e. Spotify during the notification sound period. Not talking about lowering the volume, completely off. Also, normally when turning on a different source of sound, i.e. an Instagram Video or Youtube, Music through Spotify would pause - this now doesn't work anymore and everything is a bit buggy.

Anybody else experiencing this and/or know a solution?
Have you tried turning on Sounds and Vibration>Sound Assistant>Multiple Audio Sources?

I have to disagree here. It is probably the weekly itself not the EU developers or the ROM, but even the broken global has a way better battery life.. I used both EEA and Global on venus over the last week to help Xiaomi developers finding the disappearing notification bugs on Wifi in Europe.

And the user is right latest weekly with better battery life was some 21.4.x.

21.6.x doesn't completely su*k but I find it to not have a great battery life after all on venus.
Thank you for your reply mate

take a backup from the backup section, then the storage unit will appear

I dont know how often I rebootet TWRP and tried to mount, but at some point, the storage showed up.

The strange thing was, I found my files in /data/media/.. and not in /..

I dont know how often I rebootet TWRP and tried to mount, but at some point, the storage showed up.

The strange thing was, I found my files in /data/media/.. and not in /..
And it's not strange.
/data/media/ is your device internal storage location.
/ However is the root of your device
So everything is in order.

:)

Reactions: Poney70 and JiaiJ
Hi folks, hope everyone is fine and dandy... Anyone got an idea how I can fix this? (Sorry to repost, but unsure what to do TBH)

Hi everyone,

I'm unable to install the latest weekly ROM for my Mi 11 using TWRP.

To summarise, when Recovery is booted l first have to manually mount all partitions to be able to see the zip file in the root folder to then select it for the upgrade.

However every time I try to install the new ROM it fails due the system partition not being mounted. Once the upgrade fails the system partition is not selectable under the mount option.

I can then reboot into system as normal or back to the recovery partition but repeating the ROM upgrade ends in the same result.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Im not sure why I keep getting error message popping up, android.database.sqlite. What database can't it read or is missing? It doesn't happen consistently. It usually happens during the opening of various modules/apps.
Screenshot_2021-06-11-09-21-49-162_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Last edited:
With the updater, the Mi 9 cepheus started to twrp, but an error message came up within twrp - zip could not be unpacked. after the manual installation it worked and everything is going great so far

Does anyone with POCO F3/K40 have problems with dark mode in Whatsapp app? In the last two EU BETAS I tested, the light mode within the Whatsapp app conflicts with the MIUI dark mode. When I go into MIUI settings to disable dark mode in Whatsapp app, it doesn't show up there. At STABLE I don't have this problem, but I would like a solution for it at BETA.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello mate, how is the battery life?
I am still using version 21.4.21 because i found out that the battery is consumption is very good on that version.
Thanks

Its way better than last week. The only that sucks my battery empty ist Netflix. Prime and Newpipe work well on normal battery consumption. But Netflix does not. I guess its a Netflix app problem and nothing with the rom because I had the same on official rom.

Im not sure why I keep getting error message popping up, android.database.sqlite. What database can't it read or is missing? It doesn't happen consistently. It usually happens during the opening of various modules/apps.
View attachment 37340
Discovered the fix- go to SETTINGS->APPS->MANAGE APPS then got to the three dots in upper right hand corner and select SHOW ALL APPS. Now scroll down to PERMISSIONS and CLEAR ALL DATA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.