MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flashed this on my Mi 10 5G and I noticed that the network signal tends to be weaker than official RoM. Sometimes I get 1-2 bars out of the blue. Any advice? Writing from Romania

I'm seriously thinking of downgrading (from 21.7.7 - I'm still on) to 21.5.26

Would it be safe to do without Formatting Data?

---

Don't take me wrong but frankly: Mi 9T never received Security Patch update after the May (I doubt it will ever do), there was no wows in Changelogs over the last several weeks, and after the 21.5.6 began issues with removed icons for Large Display mode (Calendar, Clock), then issues with Dark mode, I also observed more restrictions for sharing files between my dual WhatsApp accounts...
Small things, each of them not a showstopper, but they slowly accumulate from week to week

I don't say that eu team is responsible for that, I'm just saying that from my user's perspective I was most happy with those releases by the end of May (therefore I don't consider moving to Stable with an even older MIUI 12.1)

Mi 9T is my daily driver and business phone - I would not stay 7 months if I didn't like the A11 weekly beta builds - but I feel now as if I reached the pick and now as slowly going downhill. Hence I rather want to go back to the 'pick' (21.5.26) and probably stay on for quite some time, maybe even until the end of the year when I plan to switch to a newer phone (Mi 9T is coming to its end-of-line, anyway)
Just between you and me, I have a spare MI9T in hand and I moved it to AOSP without regret (since January).
This saved my phone....
And frankly I am real EU ROM fan.

Reactions: DeepAnger
İ tried uninstalling, clean install, stock rom, eu stable ans eu beta. But i didnt understand why this happening. This is happened first time.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Umm, can you try it with another phone in the same network and compare if the other one sends/recieves messages faster?

Hi, I have to retire/replace my Mi Note 3 and was thinking to get an Redmi Note 10 5G. But it's difficult to find out if there is already EU Rom abailable. Also the code names vary a bit it seems i.e. sweet / merlin / omb and camellian ????

Tks for any info
Henning
Go to POCO F3 better choice almost same pricing

Reactions: minotavros
Worked fine on k40/F3, however i am curious about the compatibility of the new feature Miui +, the feature doesnt seem to work at all. i am currently using a Hp i5 laptop, not sure whether its because miui+ is not compatible with HP laptops. Can anyone run Miui+ smoonthly on their laptops ? thanks alot

So no one has that problem with delayed expand of notification bar on swipe down?
What could be the reason for this?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Fishy, my twrp recovery was in random numbers and letters, not directories. I can't seem to locate my zip file in the root directory. Any help?

Thank you.

Fishy, my twrp recovery was in random numbers and letters, not directories. I can't seem to locate my zip file in the root directory. Any help?

Thank you.
If you are referring to the folder names, it sounds as though you did not enter your passcode correctly and the memory was not decrypted. Depending upon your phone, you may have to change your passcode to a gesture, rather that a password, and use that for TWRP.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
If you are referring to the folder names, it sounds as though you did not enter your passcode correctly and the memory was not decrypted. Depending upon your phone, you may have to change your passcode to a gesture, rather that a password, and use that for TWRP.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't anything after flashing last week's updated ROM. I only had my phone customized for 2 days, but noticed the issue just yesterday. I don't know for whatever reason I can't seem to access the internal storage's root directory, and yeah, the random characters in all folders.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't anything after flashing last week's updated ROM. I only had my phone customized for 2 days, but noticed the issue just yesterday. I don't know for whatever reason I can't seem to access the internal storage's root directory, and yeah, the random characters in all folders.
TWRP doesn't deencrypt your data partition.
-Check TWRP version and update it if necessary.
-Try a different TWRP version (older) because weekly rom did update to a new release.
-Anyway it is not problematic, your phone is well protected and you just install next week release via OTG stick or External SD card if any in your phone (no mention of it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.