MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed have some issue delay notification. Sometime not come vibration notification..it I flash frieday. From 21.5.26/27.

2nd. Why is icon of symbole are darkmode and something play icon. It I did not touch anything setting.
Defualt are not dark mode all Google app have dark icon.

Update the eBay iccon come self in dark

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-26-49-560_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-26-49-560_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-30-13-780_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-30-13-780_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    22 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-31-11-430_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-31-11-430_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 179
I noticed have some issue delay notification. Sometime not come vibration notification..it I flash frieday. From 21.5.26/27.

2nd. Why is icon of symbole are darkmode and something play icon. It I did not touch anything setting.
Defualt are not dark mode all Google app have dark icon.

Update the eBay iccon come self in dark
3rd party launcher?

the wallpaper looks stretched and does not resolve ... except change the image.
only with scroll option enabled
Someone else happens?
In mi 9 lite

Camera not recognize qrcode. If icon qrcode detected was pressed not work
81f85de62c0ffcf2524e3bb226ad0090.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk

In hearing menu, audio balance not works. There is no blue bar, to drag it left or right. When you open the menu, it shows for 0.2-0.3 seconds, and it dissapears

the wallpaper looks stretched and does not resolve ... except change the image.
only with scroll option enabled
Someone else happens?
In mi 9 lite
It also happens on my mi9, if you use a sliding background, it stretches. You have to choose a fixed background.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: planeador81
Camera not recognize qrcode. If icon qrcode detected was pressed not work
I don't seem to have that icon in my camera.
The scanner that I use is in the built-in search: Settings / Home screen / Home screen (Classic) / Swipe up on the Home screen. The icon is on the right-hand side of the search box. It works well for both bar codes and QR codes.

I don't seem to have that icon in my camera.
The scanner that I use is in the built-in search: Settings / Home screen / Home screen (Classic) / Swipe up on the Home screen. The icon is on the right-hand side of the search box. It works well for both bar codes and QR codes.

You should have that icon too, I have it on my Mi 10. Just hold your camera against a QR code (like you're about scan a QR code). When your phone detects a QR code, the QR icon will pop up, which is clickable (if you click on the icon, it scans the QR code and opens the link, or whatever that QR code is supposed to do).
You do NOT have to enable "AI" to make your phone detect QR codes, just so you know...

Attachments

• IMG_20210718_184308.jpg
    IMG_20210718_184308.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
You should have that icon too, I have it on my Mi 10. Just hold your camera against a QR code (like you're about scan a QR code). When your phone detects a QR code, the QR icon will pop up, which is clickable (if you click on the icon, it scans the QR code and opens the link, or whatever that QR code is supposed to do).
You do NOT have to enable "AI" to make your phone detect QR codes, just so you know...
My QR code icon does not appear. A document icon does appear.
It can detect a document- so I turned off 'Document scanner' and left on 'Scan QR codes' only, but it still did not detect the QR code.
These settings are at: Camera / (3 lines - Settings) / Settings (cog) / Smart suggestions.
As the scanner in the Search function is good, I can use that.

Reactions: alexfernando651
Hi, Nearby Share toogle have dissapeared in this update

Could you elaborate more? What toggle, you mean in the control center? If yes, then yes, there is no toggle for nearby share because it doesn't need to be turned on or off, when sending a file, your phone should automatically detect that another phone is nearby and trying to share a file (it comes up like a pop-up message on the receiving phone).

If you want to toggle nearby share off/on, you will have to do so in settings: Settings => Connection & sharing => Nearby Share

Reactions: Pecas93
Status
Not open for further replies.