MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi k40 pro +
I have no idea how you got the TWRP folder there, but the ROM is installed in fasboot mode.

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-18 224748.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-18 224748.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: Shane990
On poco f3 alioth Scan not detect qrcode
5f050a1df05dee7cadbee81c5dcc0ffa.jpg

If i swipe home and After reopen app in recent apps i have the result, but open in browser don't work

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk
3d36f9a5c21b7ea910c6be54b2a4d1de.jpg

Hello All,

I'm new here.
I just wanted to share my experience.
What opted me to install the EU ROM is to get the Widevine L1 support.

I came from Redmi K20 Pro Global 12.5 , when I installed the EU I am now stuck at MIUI Recovery Menu.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Hopefully internal data is not affected.

Hello All,

I'm new here.

I came from Redmi K20 Pro Global 12.5 , when I installed the EU I am now stuck at MIUI Recovery Menu.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Hopefully internal data is not affected.
FORMAT DATA /YES in TWRP!...

Reactions: gkalen and Poney70
Hello All,

I'm new here.

Your data were probably deleted once you unlocked bootloader...

Is there anything I can do without losing the data?

I don't mind reverting back to Global.
You see, formatting data is mentioned almost in every guide about installing the rom for the fiest time. Haven't tried it, but maybe it is possible to go back to your previous rom (and keep the bootloader unlocked) without losing data.. Mayve someone else can help more.

Reactions: Poney70
You see, formatting data is mentioned almost in every guide about installing the rom for the fiest time. Haven't tried it, but maybe it is possible to go back to your previous rom (and keep the bootloader unlocked) without losing data.. Mayve someone else can help more.
How about, with TWRP, connecting through the cable to the PC (MTP), and then backing up? That is if it can be decryped with TWRP, and the data is still there.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hi, I have resolved this concern.

And for anyone who wanted to know, I downloaded the last ROM I used in xiaomifirmwareupdater(dot)com.
I choose the Fastboot type (.tgz) and flashed it using MiFlash tool.
NOTE: Select save user data option in the bottom before flashing.

I have an error: Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s . *lock),flash is not done. RESULT: error

Regardless, I was able to boot again in my previous ROM with all data intact.

Edit: Bootloader is still unlocked.

Last edited:
How about, with TWRP, connecting through the cable to the PC (MTP), and then backing up? That is if it can be decryped with TWRP, and the data is still there.
Unfortunately this was not an option for me. Data is still encrypted. It says it cannot find the correct (keys?) to decrypt the files.
I had to find another way, which I posted before this one.

Thank you anyway.

Reactions: Iain_B
@qwertymonster, now that you're back, you may be able to flash twrp (~dunno if you have to flash vbmeta or something that may delete your data) and then flash magisk from twrp to get root access. That way you'll be able to backup almost everything. You could probably make a twrp/nandroid backup as well. Here I list some ways to backup with or without root or twrp.

Reactions: Iain_B
@qwertymonster, now that you're back, you may be able to flash twrp (~dunno if you have to flash vbmeta or something that may delete your data) and then flash magisk from twrp to get root access. That way you'll be able to backup almost everything. You could probably make a twrp/nandroid backup as well. Here I list some ways to backup with or without root or twrp.
I'm trying to keep myself from modifying much of my phone away from headaches.
Up till now I'm only booting TWRP in fastboot, so that I won't have to use Magisk and risk tripping something.

I'll try to make a nandroid backup, before doing another leap of faith.

Is there any way to change into EU without losing any data?

Unfortunately this was not an option for me. Data is still encrypted. It says it cannot find the correct (keys?) to decrypt the files.
I had to find another way, which I posted before this one.

Thank you anyway.
You have to format data , the only way to proceed to EU rom ..
Boot your phone to system as you said that you manage to boot at system without loosing data , connect your device to a pc or laptop , save all that you want to save from your internal memory ..
After that you have to flash TWRP and format data to decrypt storage , then you can copy rom zip file at your internal storage and you're ready to go ...

I'm trying to keep myself from modifying much of my phone away from headaches.
Up till now I'm only booting TWRP in fastboot, so that I won't have to use Magisk and risk tripping something.

I'll try to make a nandroid backup, before doing another leap of faith.

Is there any way to change into EU without losing any data?
Well, in the first post:

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

In the link I sent there are ways to backup without root, but it's ~more painful. Rooting indeed can sometimes (rarely ever?) causes some issues, but I think at least for the time it has saved me (~let alone the functionality) it's probably very worth it for me.

Reactions: qwertymonster
Hi Mi 11 user,

I see the optimization relate battery temperature in this release(21.7.14) in "xiaomi.cn" forum.
Anyone can share it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I'm new here.

When switching the ROM, you have to Format Data - pls read OP posts.
However, Formatting Data will erase Internal memory - backup things before

My mi 9 has night mode error!
Every text from facebook turned into black. I can't read it easy. Please help me! Thank!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-33-27-771_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-33-27-771_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    901.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-33-33-327_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-20-00-33-33-327_com.facebook.lite.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.