MIUI 12.6 21.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope was always there but fully removed this time even in search
it's not possible to hide navigation buttons.
It is still possible to hide nav buttons when using 3rd party launcher.
The setting is still there even if it is hidden from Settings app.

You can use adb to change it:
Code:
adb shell settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

Or else you can edit it with any app that does global table settings editing.

Personally, I set up a Tasker script that toggles this setting every time I reboot so I don't have to.

How is that supposed to look like? When I push the home button, apps "zoom out" to the middle within ~200ms and home screen or folder appears.
I admit I don't care too much for such things
When I long push the back button, app just gets killed without animation - okay for me.
Thank you for the feedback bro.

Hey, mind sharing how do you do this? Many thanks in advance!
You create a profile in Tasker that on event of "device boot" executes a task with an action "Custom setting" that changes a Global setting force_fsg_nav_bar to value of 1.

Be aware that tasker is a paid app. And I do not intend to promote it.
There are alternatives that do similar things but I don't know about their monetization models and capabilities.

You create a profile in Tasker that on event of "device boot" executes a task with an action "Custom setting" that changes a Global setting force_fsg_nav_bar to value of 1.

There are alternatives that do similar things but I don't know about their monetization models and capabilities.
Thanks man! Works great

Very bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-24-41-338_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-24-41-338_com.android.settings.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 600
  • Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-24-32-181_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-09-24-32-181_com.android.settings.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 596
  • Screenshot_2021-07-30-12-05-47-492_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-12-05-47-492_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 575
Hello, when using cleaner for whatsapp and facebook, it crashes and this log appears.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

My device is Mi 10T Pro (apollo)

I have Big Battery problems with .eu rom on my 11 Ultra.

Themes draining Battery even if I don't even use it at all. Not always, but atleast 3 Times / week. Seems like a reboot helps, but I always notice when battery already drained.

Been like this every build. Any idea?

Hello, when using cleaner for whatsapp and facebook, it crashes and this log appears.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

My device is Mi 10T Pro (apollo)
Try change cleaner Definitions to Clean Master from cleaner Setting

Nope was always there but fully removed this time even in search, it now only appears when you switch launcher to home one i understand why they did it but still DAMN YOU XIAOMI not the end of the world ill get use to onscreen nav untill they maybe bring access to the setting back
For me it's still there, gestures are working plus I use nova..

0cdc493667e4d9750627a33cd17fed23.jpg

But im Not hiding the Buttons.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Thanks man, worked like a charm.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Itbseems

Yes, it seems they fixed the 'hole'
If you use nova launcher, it has widget to open activities. Find the gesture there at System Launcher subpart.
Or you can try to use an app to launch activities. Search in play store app to open activities such as Activity Launcher.

You absolute legend!!! This workaround worked! I owe you a beer mate!

Reactions: Iain_B
@ingbrzy said :REUPLOADED ROMS 30.7.2021:
- Fixed Greek language FCs (if you are using different language, no need to download ROM again)

Thank you so much EU team!

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
New version (last night) very bad: my battery drains a lot.
I have downgraded to previous ROM (21.07.21) succesfully and battery is right again!
I have a MI9Lite

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-30-07-47-32-785.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-30-07-47-32-785.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: Oleksii Chepurnyi
New version (last night) very bad: my battery drains a lot.
I have downgraded to previous ROM (21.07.21) succesfully and battery is right again!
I have a MI9Lite
You must realise that these are BETA ROMs, and internal settings may vary from ROM to ROM.
However, you must also realise that unless it is a bug (which is very rare in these cases), the battery consumption is very much down to the individual. You will need to look at the battery graph ( Settings / Battery ) and analyse what it is that is consuming the battery. You then have to decide how you want to balance what you want to achieve (what you want your phone to do) against how you want to preserve the battery power. These will change from person to person.

Downgrading may also sometimes be problematic, because it may not always work - again because these are BETA ROMs. It is always advisable to take backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.