MIUI 12.6 21.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the post one step above you would have answered your question either...

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk
Well , I'm a man who believes that if u have something nice to say then say it , and if u don't so u better stay silent .

Aaah , and FYI I READ WHAT ABOVE IT , AND IT'S NOT CLEAR FOR WHICH UPDATE EXACTLY , BOTH CHANGELOG ARE THE SAME .

have a goodnight buddy

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
WhatsApp calls and video calls only work on the lock screen. In the normal screen it only vibrates and the notification to pick up the hook does not appear
Xiaomi mi 11

"4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed"

Hi, could someone please kindly share a link to the bugs section? I cant find it and I'd like to check on 2 bugs and report if needed.

Thank you!!
AG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-31-01-17-00-130_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-31-01-17-00-130_com.android.camera.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 197
Install re-uploaded rom on K40 pro, scanner still not working

Attachments

• IMG_20210731_071055.jpg
    IMG_20210731_071055.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 347
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to report some good feedback,
Mi Note 10 (tucana) is working flawlessly with this ROM version, even battery last longer! thx Xiaomi.eu team!

Can you not make your graphics smaller. e.g. as attachments?
Hi
For sure he will, but what about the next to come with a bigger stamp. Challenge is open!
I suggest to add a rule on this subject, if possible.

Nope was always there but fully removed this time even in search, it now only appears when you switch launcher to home one i understand why they did it but still DAMN YOU XIAOMI not the end of the world ill get use to onscreen nav untill they maybe bring access to the setting back
@ingbrzy
Would it be possible to bring this feature back in future updates, at least that we are able to search for full gestures in settings? Would be great for everybody who's using third party launcher and gestures

Mi 11 Lite 5G working great after OTA update.

Only noticed a error in TWRP - Failed to decrypt user 999

Any ideas what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.