MIUI 12.6 21.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Ok in RENOIR, except:
1. Low volume in every Bluetooth device.
2. Freeze & auto-restart during playing WOW.
(I have Magisk without any MOD & Adaway).

Hello on mi11i every 5/10 mins i've error about permissions : "permissions keeps crashing"
any solutions ?
thanks
Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps, find "Permissions" app and clear app data. Then reboot.

Reactions: Mcign
Is there any particular procedure to update from 21.3.3 (Actually the updater still says that is the latest on my Mi9)? or i'll just download the new zip and install from TWRP as usually

EDIT: NVM, just update via the TWRP as usually installing first rom zip than magisk.

Last edited:
We can't build any Android 12 MIUI ROM, because there isn't one, so you're simply asking us to predict the future.
I read some articles online saying that the next version of miui was going to be closer to stock Android and would have trouble being able to create custom roms for so I was just curious if you would still be building Android 12 roms once it is released that was all.

Last edited:
Hi I tried downloading a video from twitter with the new function of Mi Video and always have two formarts. M3eu (or something like this) and mp4. When I select the first it downloads with no problems but can't see the archive in gallery. When I try with mp4 it always have a sign of broken

I had this problem few years ago. Reinstalling WhatsApp did fix it. Maybe you might try this.
I dont know what caused it back then.

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk
install WhatsApp and remain the same. the call does not appear, it just rings. and it only works with locked phone

Hello guys,

With this update, all text colors across most apps are messed up when using dark mode. They are almost unreadable. Check for example Youtube screenshot.

I have attached another picture when youtube is on light mode but system on dark mode.

Thanks for all your great work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801234556.png
    Screenshot_20210801234556.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_20210801235209.png
    Screenshot_20210801235209.png
    820.1 KB · Views: 325
Hello.

I am having problems with the Bluetooth. I bought Edifier earbuds and at almost every song the music stops for a few seconds, other times the music resumes.
I have not tried with an older rom version but the earbuds works perfectly with other devices like smart tv (tizen), pc (windows) and samsung tablet.
The Edifier app is on "Autostart" and "No restrictions".

any idea?

Hello guys,

With this update, all text colors across most apps are messed up when using dark mode. They are almost unreadable. Check for example Youtube screenshot.

I have attached another picture when youtube is on light mode but system on dark mode.

Thanks for all your great work.
Didnt the devs say multible times, complaints about DARK Mode will be ignored as long this feature is in beta? Why people still report it?

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

After updating Mi Note 10 from 21.6.30 to 21.7.28 third-party dialers won't show call history anymore.
Apps got all the permissions. Reinstalling the apps didn't help.
Tried with various apps from play store.

MI10 German language here.

It was mentioned previously in this thread that "always on display" drains battery
even tho it is NOT enabled.

Possible help was switching from greek language to english, not confirmed.

Fyi: Battery drain on my MI10 too, German language and AOD disabled.

Standby drain is about 4x higher, didnt test switching to english until now

Followup: switched to english, no aod in battery overview. Switched back to german: None either after ~1 hr *scratches head*

Last edited:
I have succesfully downgraded Xiaomi.eu to the older weekly 21.5.27 on my Mi 9T (Redmi K20, davinci):
- did not perform Factory reset but I wiped Dalwik and Cache and /data/system/packag_cache
- flashed 21.5.27 (and rooted)
- de-deodexed from the root terminal: adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

There was a small problem with Gallery (21.5.27 has an older version of Gallery and it kept crashing),
but when I deleted Gallery data in /data/data and reopened Gallery, it rebuilt its database and since then it works properly

Additionally I executed from the root tetminal: cmd settings put global miui_new_version 21.5.27, and then debloated Updater (systemlessly - hence I can always un-debloat) to get rid of (even manually) checking for newer versions

I'm using it now for 3 days on my daily/biz driver and all is fine.
Since Mi 9T remained on Security patch May 1, and I did not percieve interesting/significant changes (for better) in the later weeklies, I plan to stay on the chosen 21.5.27 till further

---

Now, I have only one question - 21.5.27 was released earlier than the non-default screen-resolution versions of icons for Calendar and Clock were removed from the Mi 9T weeklies, (that was one of my reasons to downgrade).
However, I did not perform Factory reset (and since everything else is ok, I'm not going to reset), but I still don't have Calendar and Clock icons for the Large display size.
I can live without, actually I used X Icon Changer to create shortcuts for them on the Home screen but proper icons are still missing in App Drawer

I have deleted data for the Launcher (and for Clock), but it did not help to 'revert' the non-default dpi icons.

I also tried to update MIUI Launcher (downloaded the latest release v4.21.16 from APKMirror) but Installer does not let to me to install a system app from an unsecure channel

Again, it's not a showstopper but still, is there a way to obtain back the non-default dpi icons for Clock and Calendar (without Factory resetting) - those icons were present at their time in that older weekly 21.5.27

Thanks for suggestions

Edit: I succeeded to install the Launcher update v4.21.16 by adb install but it didn't revert the lost non-default dpi icons for Calendar and Clock (and I lost 5x6 home screen layout, the highest was 5x5)

Hence I uninstalled that MIUI Launcher update - and lost all my home screens organization (layout, folders, etc).
Finally, I successfully restored my Home Screens from MiCloud (only I needed to reset a few widgets manually) - ofc, again without those non-default dpi icons for Clock and Calendar

Finally, I also downloaded MIUI Deskclock 12.10.1.1 (same version as in the ROM, there is no newer Clock version( and successfully installed by ADB, but again it didn't restore its non-default DPI icon in the App Drawer

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Looks like this version has a faulty Scanner app in it because it keeps crashing on launch, otherwise everything works.

Hi, just flashed the latest weekly, clean flashed, I'm having the same issues as with latest stable Xiaomi eu.
This is the error that cleaner gives me:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
change the Definition to Clean Master from the Cleaner app setting

There is a bug in Bluetooth at VW Up/Seat Mii/Skoda Citigo since Miui 12.5/Android11 on several phones.

(https://www.goingelectric.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=392&t=67960)

The phone connects and disconnects repeatly. Only solution to get it working is to switch bt on the phone off and on and choose manuelly the headunit.
Good to know, but it seems that it is an issue on all Xiaomi devices, I don't expect it to be fixed by the Xiaomi.eu team.

Status
Not open for further replies.