MIUI 12.6 21.8.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some RN8 feedback:

Positive:
  • New Game turbo UI
  • Memory extension feature - seems to do something right (could be a placebo though)
  • Seems more fluent (could be a placebo though)
Negative:
  • Some apps were crashing on startup and needed to be uninstalled and installed again
  • Security patch still 05-2021
  • Dark mode seems to not work on third party apps (and some Xiaomi apps - e.g. Remote Control)

MI9
1. power consumption dramatically increased (screen – 80%), remaining time – 17h (100%)
2. dark mode doesn't work (only several system apps are dark)
3. android security update – 2021-05-01

Last edited:
Reactions: Twizama and antykat
Mi 10T Pro

• Security patch May 2021
  • Dark mode not work on third party apps.
  • Apps crashes on startup( after phone is empty and rebooting IT)

still ****** ROM started from last week, until now. Hopefully the XIAOMI.EU devs will provide a good solution soon.
This ROM is officially used also here some of the EU countries, so you cannot give phones like this to customers.
What are you on about, this is a free custom ROM based on beta software, has nothing to do with Xiaomi Official and since it is free there are no customers...

Mi 9: bootloop while updating in twrp, I had to shut down, re-enter recovery and wipe cache .... and reboot.
Where is the "screen time widget"? I can not find it...
thanks

Using gestures with 3rd party launchers are not possible anymore...
Before it was also not working, but you could at least switch to gestures and then use some 3rd party gesture apps like Infinity Gestures.
Now, when trying to switch, there is only information that gestures work only with system launcher (what we already know) and we can only cancel and leave on-screnn buttons navigation, or accept to use gestures what will automatically switch back to system launcher.
Why not use warning instead, to let user know that gestures will not work with 3rd party launcher but still let him to switch (without the need to switch to system launcher)?

At startup the Mi browser crashes
Mi 11 Lite 5G
Russian Language

Last edited:
Will Redmi Note 10 pro (Sweet) ever have a developer ruin for this phone?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K6G eszközömről

I was able to see the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmk30sultra_mi10t_21.8.11_v12-11.zip" file for my Mi 10T Pro... Now that's the only rom not available for download... What happened?

I was able to see the "xiaomi.eu_multi_hmk30sultra_mi10t_21.8.11_v12-11.zip" file for my Mi 10T Pro... Now that's the only rom not available for download... What happened?

There are camera issues with this release. At least on Apollo Pro (Mi 10T Pro -> 108MP HMX sensor) you can't use main sensor. MIUI stock camera opens front / selfie sensor. In *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* you have ultrawide and macro, but no main and selfie.

PS: You should first search forum and ask questions if you don't find answers. Thread is filled with comments from other Mi 10T Pro users regarding camera.

Reactions: biscoot
Poco F2 Pro here....second week in a row that phone constantly freezes or reboots. Tried clean install but unusable. Moving on to stable because this is becoming ridiculous. Feels more like an alpha then a beta

UPDATE: After a dosen reboots it completely crashed and it won't boot. I would avoid this release

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.