MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey friends, I would like to know if it is worth replacing the stable version 12.5.3 redmi note 7 4gb RAM 64gb Storage by this version 21.4.22?
thnx
I cannot remember as far back as the 21.4.22 ROM. I would suggest that you look through the corresponding thread to see what was posted - from the Changelog to individual comments.

hey friends, I would like to know if it is worth replacing the stable version 12.5.3 redmi note 7 4gb RAM 64gb Storage by this version 21.4.22?
thnx
Go to that thread and look for any reports from rn7 users. If I remember well, the last few betas before eol of rn7 had been buggy.

Reactions: Iain_B
Some small problems on cmi Mi 10 Pro:
- Dark mode not work on some system/Xiaomi apps like Search (swipe up on Home), Xiaomi remote app
- Fingerprint shortcut from lockscreen swipe up to search broken ( like some previous build )

Anyway I think this build are good enough for daily driver. Tks team!

Hi, I have problem installing Magisk on this rom with Mi 11. When I install Magisk through TWRP, it always boot into fastboot mode and cannot start the system. This bug exists after 7.14 build. Anyone can tell me if there is a solution? Thanks!
update: I tried flash other versions of Magisk again and it causes a boot loop, not sure what is the problem.

Last edited:
Hi, I have problem installing Magisk on this rom with Mi 11. When I install Magisk through TWRP, it always boot into fastboot mode and cannot start the system. This bug exists after 7.14 build. Anyone can tell me if there is a solution? Thanks!
update: I tried flash other versions of Magisk again and it causes a boot loop, not sure what is the problem.
After flashing magisk
Remove "data/adb/modules" folder from TWRP.

Your issue is most likely caused by an incompatible module

Hola, necesito tu ayuda, tengo un redmi k30 pro y cuando actualizo a esta versión cada pocos segundos me sale este molesto mensaje (localiza el dispositivo se cerróradamente inesperadamente) y además consume mucha batería. He estado buscando soluciones sin suerte y tampoco veo que nadie más se haya quejado de esto. perdona mi ingles y muchas gracias

Screenshot_2021-08-24-08-56-54-555_com.miui.home_1.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-24-08-58-37-354_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I need your help, I have a redmi k30 pro and when I update to this version every few seconds I get this annoying message (locate device quit unexpectedly) and it also consumes a lot of battery. I have been looking for solutions without any luck and I also do not see that anyone else has complained about this. forgive my english and thank you very much View attachment 38447View attachment 38448
Can you make your attachment SMALLER? Please
AND if you are on stock rom it is not the right forum for asking.

Reactions: biscoot
Can you make your attachment SMALLER? Please
AND if you are on stock rom it is not the right forum for asking.
He screenshot his screen, that make picture big. It not his fault that he didn't know it.
How did you know it is stock rom?

Last edited:
Where do you get what is the stock ROM? if in the specific text what is this update
I'm sorry, I asked LOLO9393 that how did he know that you use stock rom. He said "AND if you are on stock rom it is not the right forum for asking. " I just curious how did he identify.

Hello, I need your help, I have a redmi k30 pro and when I update to this version every few seconds I get this annoying message (locate device quit unexpectedly) and it also consumes a lot of battery. I have been looking for solutions without any luck and I also do not see that anyone else has complained about this. forgive my english and thank you very much
If you cannot find out which app this relates to, e.g. from the analysis beneath the graph, you will need to progressively close and/or remove apps from memory, e.g. from Notifications, or Recents, to find out which one is creating that message. This will then give you a better chance of finding out how to resolve it.

Your battery consumption is just over 2% per hour, which is not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.