MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I don't want to hurt the developers I'm just a little resentful that they are working so slowly to fix the MI 10T / MI 10T Pro camera. With this one way I ask when the patch is available or when it is expected .. When the 21.7.28 update was corrupted Two days later the next patch came on 21.7.30 for this MI 10T / MI 10T Pro owners 1-1.5 week but slowly 2 weeks of misuse of your phone. In light of this, I do not understand the reason for the delay
This is part of the fun of trying beta software !
With that said, you are not supposed to ask for ETA

Could please someone explain the message that pops up that says : due to upgrade you need to restore system apps (or something like that) click restore now

Reactions: Silvio1953
Hi,
I own a Mi11(China Model) and I was using until now the Global Stable 12.5.5, I decide to install for the first time on my Mi11 the current beta version 12.8.18 and I'm facing a strange behavior when charging the phone, I'm charging the phone at night and the last two days I awake because I was listening to the sound of a smartphone when we connect the charger, there was a loop of the sound that the charger was disconnected and connected continuously without touching the charger and the cable at all, the problem solved after making a reboot of the smartphone, this problem appears twice the last two days that I'm using the current ROM. I'm using a 65W Xiaomi charger since the first-day that I get the smartphone.

I would like to apologize if this behavior is already mentioned or already answered on the forum but I didn't find any topic relevant to my research

ok installed, found a bug? I have setup to take a screenshot by tapping the fingerprint sensor (poco f3). If i touch the touchscreen this function doesn't work anymore. This was useful because if you wanted to take a screenshot of a story video (fb/instagram/etc) you could pause the video by touching the screen and taking the screenshot by tapping the fingerprint reader. Please fix this.
Mine works, need double tap

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Hi I don't want to hurt the developers I'm just a little resentful that they are working so slowly to fix the MI 10T / MI 10T Pro camera. With this one way I ask when the patch is available or when it is expected .. When the 21.7.28 update was corrupted Two days later the next patch came on 21.7.30 for this MI 10T / MI 10T Pro owners 1-1.5 week but slowly 2 weeks of misuse of your phone. In light of this, I do not understand the reason for the delay

How do you know they are working slow? Results and work are not the same, they can be working but that doesnt mean they have been able to solve the issue.

BTW, I'm also waiting for the rom but I remember I'm getting this roms for free.

After random freezes on my poco f3 three weeks ago: is it save to update from 7.28. to the newest version?

Can i update directly from the 7.28. version or do i have to update to the two versions i skipped first?

I might be heard silly...but is it gonna be mentioned somewhere in the mobile or here, that this or someone other version, is the enhanced version? Thank you

hi guys, after i had massive problems with android auto wireless on 08/21/18, i wanted to go back to 07/21/14. I had no problems with the version, but now my mobile phone is stuck in fast boot mode, how do I proceed? Everything worked until the system restarted, but then the cell phone started up again twrp and the internal memory was empty (0mb)
I have the poco f3

After random freezes on my poco f3 three weeks ago: is it save to update from 7.28. to the newest version?

Can i update directly from the 7.28. version or do i have to update to the two versions i skipped first?
You are only missing out two weeks - the two unfortunate weeks with freezes - so you made a good choice! :)
There should not be any problems missing them out. But to be absolutely sure, you should take any necessary backups. (After all, these are beta ROMs.)

Reactions: MrMcFly
At this point it might just be better to skip this build completely and fix Mi10T Pro camera bug in the next weekly

I would just like to say that the current release the battery consumes are very little. In any case, I think that last few release the forum is only posted with nagatively comment.
Whats about with all the whining members are they satisfied?

Reactions: Cebrero
hey friends, I would like to know if it is worth replacing the stable version 12.5.3 redmi note 7 4gb RAM 64gb Storage by this version 21.4.22?
thnx

The last weekly is the best ever. God accu, very smooth. Call recorder finally works. No apps foreclosing all works well with fluid and Nova launcher. Happy... Thanks

At this point it might just be better to skip this build completely and fix Mi10T Pro camera bug in the next weekly

Maybe next build comes with the same bug and solving the bug now makes it easier to solve it later. Anyway this is all speculation, we just have to wait for news and hope EU team makes the best for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.