MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works great on my mi 10.
Just minor thing in the equalizer under sound & touch => Sound effects => equalizer, You're able to create & save custom eq presets, but you can't remove them...
You should be able to remove your custom eq presets...

Edit: so I found out you can long-press the "currently active" preset to remove it, but the text that says "remove" is barely visible, and no I'm not using dark mode if anyone is wondering.

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_083047.jpg
    IMG_20210821_083047.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Works great on my mi 10.
Just minor thing in the equalizer under sound & touch => Sound effects => equalizer, You're able to create & save custom eq presets, but you can't remove them...
You should be able to remove your custom eq presets...

Edit: so I found out you can long-press the "currently active" preset to remove it, but the text that says "remove" is barely visible, and no I'm not using dark mode if anyone is wondering.
I am using Dark mode, and the 'Remove' is also barely visible.

Reactions: alexfernando651
I am still missing the files for apollo branch. Desperately looking for the end of chrome freezes. Is it intended that those are still missing?

I am still missing the files for apollo branch. Desperately looking for the end of chrome freezes. Is it intended that those are still missing?
Apollo will be released later, due to camera bug, we dont know exact date and time , for now we can only wait

Reactions: Kanber
I lost 1/4th of my gallery images/videos after updating on umi, from 4500+ photos to 900, thanks.

Now you are going to safe them from time to time. I can't understand people that don't take use of an server and store their pictures only on the one phone that could get lost every time.

But I'm curious why did that happen. It should be impossible. Are you sure they are gone, or don't you see them in the gallery (then it could be that the media scanner was still running - just reboot)?

Reactions: Piooo
I have a mi 11 with the 21.8.11 weekly.

When i got the phone last week i flashed last xiaomi.eu stable.

Then installed magisk with hideprops module, adaway, fluid navigation gestures.

On stock launcher, when restored every wanted app i have an error with the drawer. When i turn on my phone all icons disappear for a second or two and then come back, also the widgets. I thought with beta the error would be gone, but it was the same problem after i installed every app. So i installed nova launcher and the flickering icons are better. But the widget still reloads after turning on the screen.

Anybody know what i could test to find the problem? I removed every widget but that seemed not to be the problem. Any clue, or anyone with the same problem? :

Screenshots are made darker if I'm in dark mode. Is this a known issue? I just recently used dark mode.

Poco F3
1629550734140.png

Xiaomi Space Saver 8) , what do you mean?
wait, how did that even happen????

Now you are going to safe them from time to time. I can't understand people that don't take use of an server and store their pictures only on the one phone that could get lost every time.

But I'm curious why did that happen. It should be impossible. Are you sure they are gone, or don't you see them in the gallery (then it could be that the media scanner was still running - just reboot)?

All the albums that were stored in Mi 10\Internal shared storage\MIUI\Gallery\cloud\owner got deleted and thats where most of my items were stored. Luckily they were old photos and I have them backed up from previously, but the new ones I added to those albums are lost rip.

Reactions: Cebrero
I like the new volume control with a blurry background effect, same for the notifications... Otherwise no problem with this ROM on redmi note 8. i still have the impression that the battery is draining but nothing important
-here is the difference (idk if u see it)

Reactions: Pavel Sajjad Khan
I like the new volume control with a blurry background effect, same for the notifications... Otherwise no problem with this ROM on redmi note 8. i still have the impression that the battery is draining but nothing important
-here is the difference (idk if u see it)
Welcome :)
The battery will always drain. You have to manage the balance between what you want to continue to be available against what you can reduce on. With the latest ROMs I can now get <1% drainage per hour overnight - an almost horizontal line, even with the upsets of the last couple of weeks.
It will be interesting to see what happens when Miui 13 is released.

Reactions: Louislfr10
All the albums that were stored in Mi 10\Internal shared storage\MIUI\Gallery\cloud\owner got deleted and thats where most of my items were stored. Luckily they were old photos and I have them backed up from previously, but the new ones I added to those albums are lost rip.
I found that using the Mi cloud interfered with my syncing to my PC. I do not log into my Mi account at all now. Everything is synced and backed up onto my PC. I just incidentally and occasionally sync my contacts and calendar with Google, but do not rely on it. When I got into bootloop a couple of weeks ago and had to reformat, I just reverted to my nandroid backup and copied all of my files back from my PC. Nothing lost - only time!

Indeed, i don't.

I tried different launchers, and it only seems to work with System Launcher, even Poco Launcher has the same problem.

As i seem forced to use system launcher, an additional (slightly off topic) question to those using it: Is there a possibility to save your launcher layout (apps and folders) in order to be able to restore it after factory reset or formatting the data partition? Microsoft Launcher(which i'm using now) has that feature, and it makes life with different ROMs much easier....

Yes MIUI launcher layout can be backed up to Mi Cloud. You can turn on the feature in Mi Cloud settings.

I use the classic style so am not sure. Just switched to check your request - seems normal to me. No annoying delay. So I think it's hard to say, coz I got absolutely fresh settings for the feature. But couldn't even tell, which app to clear cache or data to reset the control center...

OK thanks. I'll update and see

Reactions: mankokoma
What device? I'll check out the repository.
Mi9 device, Russian language. Thanks to.

Status
Not open for further replies.