MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, i don't.

I tried different launchers, and it only seems to work with System Launcher, even Poco Launcher has the same problem.

As i seem forced to use system launcher, an additional (slightly off topic) question to those using it: Is there a possibility to save your launcher layout (apps and folders) in order to be able to restore it after factory reset or formatting the data partition? Microsoft Launcher(which i'm using now) has that feature, and it makes life with different ROMs much easier....

yes from miui backup in settings

Reactions: cgdams
Dear devs, please consider releasing the ROM for 10t Pro now without a camera fix. I would not normally bug you as using nightlies implies having some patience. However, with last week's nightly my phone freezes and soft reboots randomly several times a day. I am kind of desperate for a fix, shame on me.

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Of course this is your decision but there are way more requests for a freeze fix than a camera fix.

Hi does anyone have this issue with WhatsApp:

There is no notification when receive WhatsApp call.. Only ringtone but no notification. I have to open WhatsApp and click from there. It works fine when the phone is lock

All the albums that were stored in Mi 10\Internal shared storage\MIUI\Gallery\cloud\owner got deleted and thats where most of my items were stored. Luckily they were old photos and I have them backed up from previously, but the new ones I added to those albums are lost rip.
Uhh, please don't use the xiaomi cloud, it's ~a time bomb. If you delete pics from cloud they get deleted locally from you devices which is very bad... In the changelog I think the screenshots album got merged with screen recording album, maybe this is related..

Then installed magisk with hideprops module,
Is there any reason why you installed hideprops? I think there should probably not be needed to do that (I have stopped doing that a while now).

Reactions: Cebrero
Screenshots are made darker if I'm in dark mode. Is this a known issue? I just recently used dark mode.

Poco F3
View attachment 38413

Yes u have to go in "display→more dark mode options→adjust text and background automatically"
Screenshot_2021-08-22-09-12-56-850_com.android.settings.png
and turn off this

On my Poco F2 Pro (lmi), dark mode problems seem finally fixed. All third party apps that i had flagged not to use darkmode could be set to default behavior now and seem to work flawlessly.

Unfortunately, last weeks problems with recent apps (missing app previews and inability to switch to apps whose preview is missing) are still the same in this weeks ROM. This renders task switching via "recent app" unusable.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Switching to sort recent apps horizontal fixed that problem on my Poco F2 Pro.

Hi guys,

To anyone using POCO F2 Pro:
What is the status of IR blaster on this device ?
Is it working ?
I'd like to use AnyMote with it but so far no luck.
Thanks for any info on this in advance.

Hi does anyone have this issue with WhatsApp:

There is no notification when receive WhatsApp call.. Only ringtone but no notification. I have to open WhatsApp and click from there. It works fine when the phone is lock
Same here
Xiaomi always breaking stuff... :(

Reactions: dekdek1
xiaomi 10 ultra
may i know EU ROM is unable to use MIUI+ software ?
i try many stable rom and weekly rom ,all unable to use
can conncet but able open app on laptop
but china rom is ok..

Buongiorno a tutti,volevo sapere se avevate novità in merito all'aggiornamento settimanale per il MI 10t pro. Io sono fermo a quello del 4 agosto ed ho problemi con Chrome. Attendo notizie,grazie

When I updated to 21.8.18, I found that the frame rate of my YouTube would drop to around 30fps when viewing on the horizontal screen, but when I put the screen upright, the frame rate would return to 60fps, I was sure I was in Watch 1080p60fps video.

Thank you developers, for your hard work

My phone is mi 9

Status
Not open for further replies.