MIUI 12.6 21.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wednesday everyone. I would like to know for the Mi 10T and Mi 10T pro, if for the version that will be launched this week the "bug" of the camera in the base that will be used to launch the version of xiaomi.eu is corrected. All versions tested correctly for the "normal" Mi 10T and the camera error does not appear in any of them. I wish and hope that if the camera error is not corrected for the Mi 10T Pro at least the owners of the normal Mi 10T, we can enjoy the magnificent work of the team that integrates xiaomi.eu that gives us so much joy and that without them, " we would all be orphans. " Greetings and peace.
China beta tested correctly for Mi 10T normal. Camera works fine.

The version for MI10T will work because it has a different camera module than MI10T Pro.

Wysłane z mojego M2007J3SG przy użyciu Tapatalka

I know. I just hope that this week if the bug persists in the Mi 10T Pro, the normal version we can enjoy the new version and "we are not prejudiced by what happens to the Mi 10T pro" ...

I've been without my Mi 11 for about three months. Due to a defect, it was exchanged and I had to wait forever to unlock the bootloader again. Finally yesterday I was finally able to unlock it. Before that, of course, I updated to the latest China version 12.5.11.0 After unlocking the TWRP booted here from the forum, I flashed the latest weekly and set it up after a booting process lasting about 3 minutes. I have to say, a lot has happened since I last used the EU. The system runs smoothly and I haven't seen any bugs so far. My Sparkasse app runs even without root, PayPal works and payments via NFC. Widewine Level 1 is also available. Thanks to the devs for this fantastic ROM.
4e1de2137f786c83dcd35bb3e011c93f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk
I have the same version as you, but I have some issues.
The S-Push tan app asks to be open with a browser for some reason when I try to open it, the "mobiles bezahlen" doesn't even open at all and TWRP won't recognize my passcode. Do you have any of these issues?

Am I the only one who has problems with Snapshat? The sound quality of the microphone is awful compared to the Photo app, I don't understand.
PS : i'm using a Mi Note 10

21.8.18 - Mi 11 Ultra

- Recents does not work. I can open it, but I cant open the apps from the list. If I scroll the list, the preview disappear.
- Darkmode is broken. Many apps are white and not black like before

Hi. Google maps Display "permissions keeps failing" in loops. Every 5 ir 10 seconds. Just press cancel por notify. Error still coming. I give all permissions, re installed the app, try maps go edition. The same.
Works but with the error all time. Any idea?

I know. I just hope that this week if the bug persists in the Mi 10T Pro, the normal version we can enjoy the new version and "we are not prejudiced by what happens to the Mi 10T pro" ...
True. That's what I don't get. If the update works fine on the K30S Ultra/Mi 10T then release it for that device and make a disclaimer for the 10T Pro.

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: isaacmg
Can you boot to twrp?
What do you see in the download folder?
yes I can boot into twrp, all I see when I click on install are the usual folders, acct apex cache config etc, none of my previous roms that I downloaded that were there are not there anymore

yes I can boot into twrp, all I see when I click on install are the usual folders, acct apex cache config etc, none of my previous roms that I downloaded that were there are not there anymore
Find "data/media/0"
Or "sdcard"

Hi I don't want to hurt the developers I'm just a little resentful that they are working so slowly to fix the MI 10T / MI 10T Pro camera. With this one way I ask when the patch is available or when it is expected .. When the 21.7.28 update was corrupted Two days later the next patch came on 21.7.30 for this MI 10T / MI 10T Pro owners 1-1.5 week but slowly 2 weeks of misuse of your phone. In light of this, I do not understand the reason for the delay
I do not understand it either. It is a bug that affects the pro variant and not the normal version. So it is not fair that users who do not have the pro version cannot enjoy this version 21.8.18 when in china beta and later the camera works well in the non-pro version. The solution while they find a fix for the pro would be to notify him until they find a solution for the Pro version. But never remove it. In my humble opinion of course.
"Resentful"? Go pick a different ROM then, we don't need this attitude.
You "don't understand" because you seemingly only care about yourselves, and seem to forget that no one owes you any ROM.
A fix is not coming because we don't have a Mi 10T Pro to try to get the camera compatible again after Xiaomi's changes.

Is that so? What do you think we can do about the Pro version users? We can't prevent them from getting an OTA notification, nor can we block flashing the ROM manually in any way because both Pro and standard versions are indistinguishable on the software layer. "prejudiced"... right.

I have the same version as you, but I have some issues.
The S-Push tan app asks to be open with a browser for some reason when I try to open it, the "mobiles bezahlen" doesn't even open at all and TWRP won't recognize my passcode. Do you have any of these issues?
I read somewhere here that the TWRP folder should be deleted. I did that from the recovery. This is not possible from the system with the file manager, as the folder appears to be hidden.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.