MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People of the kingdom of mi.eu, what TWRP did u recommend for poco f3?

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AG mediante Tapatalk

Hello everybody. I have a mi note 10 pro (tucana) with the latest rom version and everything works perfectly except the gps. It does not capture any satellite, and any navigation app becomes unusable. Thanks for everything

Hi, thank you for your work. Since a few released updates from you I have some lags. And the big lag is with Snapchat. When I receive videos, I have the sound but the screen is deadpan.

Mi 10

Time bomb...

Already in effect on Magisk Github:

Seems users were not interested a lot. Anyway, it will affect many (users of banking apps that look for root and so):

Seems users were not interested a lot. Anyway, it will affect many (users of banking apps that look for root and so):
In time they will be an xposed module to compensate for magiskhide.
Just have a haunch ;)

Reactions: biscoot
Probably nobody understood what you were on about because you did not write what it was about. In any case, this is a thread about nightlies not about magisk.

Reactions: Poney70
Umm, what does removing the magisk module repo mean? Won't we be able to look for and install modules online through the app, but instead we will have to download them from each module's github page?

From John Wu:
So I made the decision to remove Magisk-Module-Repo from the Magisk app. The administration and maintenance of the GitHub organization will be transferred to trusted community members (candidates not final yet). Developers can still easily install modules using the magisk —-install-module ZIP command in its own apps; users can install modules by selecting zip files in the Magisk app.

With all those changes happening to the app I think I'm gonna stay to the current canary build since ~May..

Hello everybody. I have a mi note 10 pro (tucana) with the latest rom version and everything works perfectly except the gps. It does not capture any satellite, and any navigation app becomes unusable. Thanks for everything

The same for me.

Cesare

I just recently noticed that my "Other" files reaches about 127GB. I usually just use social media apps, no gaming, and some photos and videos. Does someone else here also experienced this using this custom rom? Could this be related to dirty flashing?

Poco F3

Finally Xiaomi fixed storage permission problem with some apps like Binance ***** app ( failed to save screenshot before )

In time they will be an xposed module to compensate for magiskhide.
Just have a haunch ;)
Haunch?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Wow
Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
redmi 9T has symptoms, the screen turns off and won't turn on After waiting for a while, the device opens like a new reboot device, up to the MIUI page, and then use it for a while, the screen turns off. then rebooted MIUI as before in 21.8.25

redmi 9T has symptoms, the screen turns off and won't turn on After waiting for a while, the device opens like a new reboot device, up to the MIUI page, and then use it for a while, the screen turns off. then rebooted MIUI as before in 21.8.25
It's a problem that the team knows about since months but doesn't work on a fix (they fix other major problems).

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Last edited:
confirming that "recents bug" with third part launcher still exist in this ROM (Umi) Mi 10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.