MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This camera bug for 10t pro only affect on beta eu right?
On stable eu everything fine?or will also have trouble later on

Does the bluetooth AAC codec work?
Unfortunately AAC codec (although supported) does not appear on Android 11 based MIUI. But I found the solution for it. It fixes the Magisk module called "NLSound". You can find and download v2.5 from Telegram channels.

Already the 3rd week update of the MI10t pro which cannot be used! Camera crashes, back rating fails, gallery keeps shutting down.

Already the 3rd week update of the MI10t pro which cannot be used! Camera crashes, back rating fails, gallery keeps shutting down.
Well, you can blame xiaomi perhaps. But it is about beta version, so it may be expected that something is not working as intended... If you expect otherwise, you are not using the good version of the firmware!

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk

This camera bug for 10t pro only affect on beta eu right?
On stable eu everything fine?or will also have trouble later on
I thought about it. So far, the Stable version works fine. However, since the Stable version is based on the China ROM, sooner or later this bug may also hit the Stable version. Of course, if it is not repaired sooner. Eventually you will have to change to a LOS ROM or another one based on AOSP. I was also wondering if it is possible to somehow "transplant" camera drivers from the Global or EU versions to the xiaomi.eu ROM.
And sorry for my "english" ;-)

Wysłane z mojego M2007J3SG przy użyciu Tapatalka

Notes does not work RN8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-29-17-13-12-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-29-17-13-12-331_com.miui.home.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Does anyone has an issue of frame drop while opening an app folder and swipe to app vault? I'm using Mi 11 Ultra with 21.8.26 and the issue starts from the last update.

I thought about it. So far, the Stable version works fine. However, since the Stable version is based on the China ROM, sooner or later this bug may also hit the Stable version. Of course, if it is not repaired sooner. Eventually you will have to change to a LOS ROM or another one based on AOSP. I was also wondering if it is possible to somehow "transplant" camera drivers from the Global or EU versions to the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Edit : My assumptions were wrong

Last edited:
I didn't know about it. Interesting. Maybe this gives us a chance to fix the beta issue.

That's exactly what we've been doing all this time, until it just stopped working.
Also, if we try to move more camera-related files, we might end up breaking the camera for the base model, or for both altogether because Weekly ROMs have newer firmware.

I think Stable won't have the same issue, because there are really stable Chinese ROMs for the Mi 10T Pro.
There are no Stable Chinese ROMs for the Mi 10T Pro. There are only Global Stable ROMs for it.

did you try the same thing as i did? Hold your finger on the screen to pause a story video and double tap your fingerprint reader with your other hand to take a screenshot??
Didn't work for me. but:
3 Fingers swipe down is simpler for me and quicker. Same hand easy gesture.

Didn't work for me. but:
3 Fingers swipe down is simpler for me and quicker. Same hand easy gesture.

yes but the 3 finger swipe doesn't work when you have already one finger touching the screen, see my original post:

I'll try to get a 2nd phone to take video to show the problem better, but this bug appeared somewhere between versions 21.6.23 and 21.8.18 (aka on 21.6.23 it was working fine but on 21.8.18 is when i saw the problem; i didn't use any other version in between)

Xiaomi didn't solve camera issue because Mi10T Pro(apollopro) don't have Beta rom in the first place, they have only for Mi10T(apollo). Mi10T Pro are selling outside China so it have only Stable rom. The reason that Xiaomi EU Team have beta rom because most of a code are the same with Mi10T but the camera are different. So they(Xiaomi) are not gonna fix it because it not their job. Beta rom are make for Mi10T only not Pro.
Thanks a lot for the info.
I have to think what to do...

Reactions: vimad
Thanks a lot for the info.
I have to think what to do...
Take a look at my latest post regarding this, it might be a solution (move it here if necessary, I created a new topic cause I couldn't find this section anymore)

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: shiret
That's exactly what we've been doing all this time, until it just stopped working.
Also, if we try to move more camera-related files, we might end up breaking the camera for the base model, or for both altogether because Weekly ROMs have newer firmware.

There are no Stable Chinese ROMs for the Mi 10T Pro. There are only Global Stable ROMs for it.
Have u tried to transplant it from Chinese mi 10 pro?

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

No... not even relevant. Trying to compare native libraries is like searching for a needle in a haystack. (The issue has little to do with APKs)

Nothing is "thought-provoking" about that. The Pro variant was only released globally, it has no Chinese counterpart, thus the China ROM for Redmi K30S Ultra (aka Mi 10T globally) does not have native support for the Global-only Pro variant. And Beta/Weekly ROMs for the Pro variant don't officially exist simply because Global ROMs don't have a Beta branch. This is actually very simple.
Was a long shot :(.

Hope you will find a solution for our device as I like MIUI, but don't want to be on global rom.

I have a problem with the battery indicator, it marks me 100% all the time, when I restart the device it marks 1% and it starts to go up to 100% again (without the charger connected), my device is a mi11 (M2011K2G)

Attachments

• 1630320867107.jpg
    1630320867107.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 170
  • 1630320867117.jpg
    1630320867117.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 170
Anyone facing this issue on the latest update? Shortcut left on the lockscreen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-30-18-12-18-260_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-30-18-12-18-260_lockscreen.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.