MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is a magisk module? I thought this came with the update and flashed it. How foolish I was lol
Yes a magisk module as can be deduced from the name.
You can flash the magisk module to get the media control in control center.
Works with the beta rom.
Didn't test on stable

Hello,

when i bring up the task manager everything is fine but when i want to click on some apps nothing happens and when i go up or down the apps that can't be switched disappear.

I'm trying to attach a video to explain ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Angry
Reactions: Kwanice
Nothing is "thought-provoking" about that. The Pro variant was only released globally, it has no Chinese counterpart, thus the China ROM for Redmi K30S Ultra (aka Mi 10T globally) does not have native support for the Global-only Pro variant. And Beta/Weekly ROMs for the Pro variant don't officially exist simply because Global ROMs don't have a Beta branch. This is actually very simple.

Best response to the Mi 10T Pro beta issue! This right here should end the discussion.

Sent from my M2007J3SC using Tapatalk

Hello, devs, and thanks for your work!

Mi 9 Lite. Just downloaded and installed the updated version TWICE step by step as in the instruction :((

1. The settings work badly — lagging and blinking when opened. Not always starts scrolling after I touch it. Doesn't stop immediately while I stop scrolling, like the list of the settings is "heavy".
2. No animations for the system icons — they look like usual PNGs with no animation. The only icon animation appears when I delete an app, so its neighbors are affected by the "explosion wave))

Yes a magisk module as can be deduced from the name.
You can flash the magisk module to get the media control in control center.
Works with the beta rom.
Didn't test on stable
Cool. I don't use magisk, but I'm hoping something like this will come with the miui? I've seen images of it somewhere

Reactions: geoorg and LOLO9393
hi someone have twrp for poco f2 pro global, nothing work for me i need the recovery better please send me

Hello,

when i bring up the task manager everything is fine but when i want to click on some apps nothing happens and when i go up or down the apps that can't be switched disappear.

i have the same bug since few update...do you use nova launcher?
if u use the poco launcher you dont have this problem...argh///

Reactions: Olivier JEANNIN

Mi 9 Lite. Just downloaded and installed the updated version TWICE step by step as in the instruction :((

1. The settings work badly — lagging and blinking when opened. Not always starts scrolling after I touch it. Doesn't stop immediately while I stop scrolling, like the list of the settings is "heavy".
2. No animations for the system icons — they look like usual PNGs with no animation. The only icon animation appears when I delete an app, so its neighbors are affected by the "explosion wave))
I don't have absolutely any lag, even in Settings application. Perhaps you should do a clean install? (I dirty installed update anyway).
From Mi9lite

I have mi note 10 and when i tried to use my gps today,i noticed a problem on this version (25.8.2021).gps didn't lock on any satellite.i performed a hardware check through cit mode and nothing.i downgraded to 18.8 version and everything is fine.so if you could devs,have a check on this.
GPS works fine on my Mi Note 10.

Download "MIUI 12" from theme store and apply its icons.

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Hello,

You are using a third party launcher right?

You can see the issue discussed in the bug thread and a tasker workaround to temporarily fix the recents menu here

I have mi note 10 and when i tried to use my gps today,i noticed a problem on this version (25.8.2021).gps didn't lock on any satellite.i performed a hardware check through cit mode and nothing.i downgraded to 18.8 version and everything is fine.so if you could devs,have a check on this.
No you are right GPS is broken. When I first tried I got fast lock on GPS as usual. But it soon loses signal when driving.

Reactions: emperor_691
No you are right GPS is broken. When I first tried I got fast lock on GPS as usual. But it soon loses signal when driving.

Same problem here with this weekly ROM for MiNote 10 Pro (CC9 Pro, tucana).

GPS cannot establish a stable connection. The current location is displayed. But when navigating, the location is not updated.

Reactions: dannejanne
how punani is this? installed the latest version on UMI. and now my nova launcher is reset to stock, dman for what ? the one before was not doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.