MIUI 12.6 21.8.25/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem with GPS, it keeps connecting, and it doesn't end.
The first time it happens, in many weeks.
In Tucana.
Thanks for your time and work.

Using Tucana and having problems with recents using third party launcher (Nova) as others have reported. Usually use vertical layout for recents but today when it bugged out I switched to horizontal layout and haven't had the problem since. Time will tell.

Has anyone replaced official India ROM with the Xiaomi.EU ROM? Do all the payment apps like GPay, PayTM and other banking apps work?

Last edited:
Hey guys, i have somes issues for installations. i use OrangeFox ginkgo-stable@R11.0_1. to desencrypt this rom and to intall the rom. but when it finishs this tells me: "succesfully" and start to reboot this stays on a loop between the icons goble mi and Redmi note. can somebody help me. i have a redmi note 8. ty btw

Anyone can help me with the "Find Device Storage Corrupted, Your Device is Unsafe Now"? I couldn't find solution online.

@kazamama ...may google search will your friend....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

@kazamama ...may google search will your friend....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its in Hindi, but I got the general idea from the video, question is I need the extract persist.img file from fastboot ROM for my device (Poco F2 Pro).

Which fastboot Rom is that?

Last edited:
@kazamama Fastboot ROM of YOUR phone!

I did not try to suggest that you need understand Hindi, but I tried to suggest to you that you can quickly find an answer to your question with the search engine ... even here in this forum. Like this:
When I put the first line in the TWRP terminal I got this error

invalid sparse file format at header magic

Hi,

My question is stupid but I lost 3h to find where I can disable the automatic add of the icon on desktop when I download an app on the playstore

Thx for your help

Hi,

My question is stupid but I lost 3h to find where I can disable the automatic add of the icon on desktop when I download an app on the playstore

Thx for your help
Settings > home screen > home screen

Turn off "place new apps on the hone screen"

Reactions: Poney70
Unfortunately AAC codec (although supported) does not appear on Android 11 based MIUI. But I found the solution for it. It fixes the Magisk module called "NLSound". You can find and download v2.5 from Telegram channels.
Thank you so much. What telegram channels are you talking about?

Reactions: yuxexes
Unfortunately AAC codec (although supported) does not appear on Android 11 based MIUI. But I found the solution for it. It fixes the Magisk module called "NLSound". You can find and download v2.5 from Telegram channels.
I found it, NLSound Team | Updates

Reactions: yuxexes
Status
Not open for further replies.