MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a look a:
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/davinci/
we can see that for davinci: only CN, Global and India rexeived A11 official updates (and only Recovery, still not Fastboot) - and only up to MIUI 12.1
On XDA, many international users complained even about basic features like Mobile connection, etc.
No MIUI 12.5. No A11 for EEA and Russia at all

Hence indeed, and despite the official anmouncements that Mi 9T will receive A11, what you got here with Xiaomi.eu, up to the end of May/beginning of June - that's it. Here you have pretty stable A11 / MIUI 12.6, but Security patch got stuck with May1 .
Newer Xiaomi.eu updates for Mi 9T/K20 do not bring any noticable improvements (but here and there some issues like Dark mode, etc)

That was the reason I stopped updating and actually reverted.to Xiaomi.eu 21.5.27.
I like MIUI and didn't try AOSP ROMs - hence this is probably the best I will stay on for now

That is pretty strange. My device (Mi 9T Pro/raphael), which got released basically at the same time as the 9T/davinci, already has Fastboot & Recovery ROMs with A11 and MIUI 12.5, even the EEA and Russia ROMs. That doesn't really make sense in my eyes. Xiaomi is really fcking things up.

I do, but it was the same with the previous weekly with the same app versions, so it never crossed my mind. I will delete the folders anyway, but probably wait for next weekly anyway unless someone with gingko has the Revolut app working with 21.08.04

The Revolut app on my mi 10 works completely fine running the latest weekly (21.8.4)

I didn't say I have that device but rather responded to rule out that it would be a general problem with this ROM version.
I misunderstood then, back to no information available.

The Revolut app on my mi 10 works completely fine running the latest weekly (21.8.4)
Yes, as far as I am aware my working theory is that it is device specific Xiaomi crap, unless someone with ginkgo can share some info.

I would like to announce a very bad bug that poc f3 gets extremely hot up to 45 degrees when watching youtube (or may in the nezt / partly on the home screen (nothing in the background) on a poco f3 and youtube is really not demanding and from 47 degrees something For example, with very, very light games, the display dims immediately

Freezez on umi ... I.must do.hard reset .... Unusable....i have format all but nothing help.... After reboot 2min than boom freeze..phone goes hot

I have also Umi and it was updating fine. Maybe a bugged TWRP you are using.

After the MIUI logo it was 2-3 minutes waiting.

This update is giving so many problems, poco f2 pro keeps crashing after some minutes and reboots, it's also warmer than usual, will this even be fixed soon? it's so so bad rn.

Reactions: kazamama
Everything is ok with my Poco lmi. I use Magisk and Chrome with a lot of tabs and other apps. Updated it on Friday, lots of use, no freezes, no crashes, battery is ok too. My language is German, maybe these problems only exist in other languages?

Everything is ok with my Poco lmi. I use Magisk and Chrome with a lot of tabs and other apps. Updated it on Friday, lots of use, no freezes, no crashes, battery is ok too. My language is German, maybe these problems only exist in other languages?
Idk, but something is wrong, seems like it's related to dark mode, as soon as i turned it off it hasn't't crashed.

Idk, but something is wrong, seems like it's related to dark mode, as soon as i turned it off it hasn't't crashed.
I just finish a test with memory extension ENABLED and my phone POCO F 3 went to freeze AS soon as I opened 4 different applications. (Freeze and reboot while launching last one)
I was unable to make freeze yesterday with memory extension disabled...
Check this point .

Last edited:
Reactions: minotavros
Memory extension enabled or not?

I have now also noticed on Mi 10 Umi that the apps are freezing.
also after clear cache not resolving the problem. fix this ASAP, makes the phone unstable not usable anymore.

writing from PC, cannot write from phone.
disable memory extension if in use.

hello, I have a problem, today I update cleanly to the last week and in the first boot it gives an error when restoring the data and backup of Mi account, I get an error of "information could not be restored" and it does not begin to restore my apps or configuration saved in Mi account

Mi 9 SE

mi 9 se var bende yukseltme yapmayim mi ?

This is most unstable ROM I ever use.
After install last night, tiktok freeze after using for 2-3 minutes, then cannot back to home, I need to hold power button long for restart. Chrome freeze several times and need to force close.
Redmi K30 Pro Zoom.

Mi 10t Freezes, i tried to install 2 times with full format and still freezes with random reboot
This is most unstable ROM I ever use.

Checked and found that I have memory extension enabled. Didn't do it myself. Disabled - chrome still freezes, so not released to chrome problem with this rom. it's might be even worse with memory extension disabled

Checked and found that I have memory extension enabled. Didn't do it myself. Disabled - chrome still freezes, so not released to chrome problem with this rom. it's might be even worse with memory extension disabled
Not sure because RAM phone fully loaded of application doesn't reach 4 GB on 8.
I had no freeze for 8 hours from reboot.

Not sure because RAM phone fully loaded of application doesn't reach 4 GB on 8.
I had no freeze for 8 hours from reboot.
Shouldn't be anything with full. I have 12gb memory and first freeze accured right after reboot after few seconds in chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.