MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi9 lite, launcher freezing and reboot using chrome , lot of problems, I tried to return to last week build but the phoe reboots loops into recovery.

Last edited:
Poco f2 pro. No problem.
I use Magisk (f822ca5b / 23001)

I'm using buds 3 pro.
ButThe only drawback is that there is no setting screen for the earphones.
(There is no configuration screen like the one in the attached image.
Maybe it's Poco's fault, not Redmi's.)
Does the Mi Ai app work for them? Won't be in English.

Redmi K30 Pro/ F2 Pro

Memory extension disabled and dark mode on crashes my phones, if i turn off dark mode it doesn't crash anymore, so anyone with that problem just try disabling dark mode
Yes, memory extension disabled and dark mode off, seems to fix chrome freezes.

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Dear friends. First of all thank you for creating these wonderful ROM's.
I wish to know if it is possible or it is legal to integrate Google's Android Auto for phone screens in the next version.
Android Auto working OK in this ROM release but not all the settings are available without this small application. In my country Android Auto for phone screens is not available from Play store so I have to install it from unofficial sources.
Best regards,

I find both 8.4 and 7.28 consume battery heavely- I am using cepheus for my Mi9. Rolling back to 7.21 resolves the problem

Hi,
I have some trouble with this build when i open chrome he work fine but if i just leave it without killing it and return on it, the chrome app completely freeze i must kill it to use it again... On Poco f2 pro without dark mod and without magisk

Last edited:
Hello everyone, after updating to this version I have some very serious issues.

When starting my device up, a few minutes pass (with nothing unusual happening) and then it just freezes (no matter what I'm doing). Screen becomes unresponsive and buttons don't work either. If I lock the phone here it never unlocks and just reboots. If i wait it will glitch for around a minute and then say [App i was currently using] is not responding and also System UI is not responding.

This makes my phone quite literally unusable so any fixes?

Phone is Poco F2 Pro

Reactions: petermadds

When starting my device up, a few minutes pass (with nothing unusual happening) and then it just freezes (no matter what I'm doing). Screen becomes unresponsive and buttons don't work either. If I lock the phone here it never unlocks and just reboots. If i wait it will glitch for around a minute and then say [App i was currently using] is not responding and also System UI is not responding.

Phone is Poco F2 Pro
why don't you read some other posts before posting?
welcome to the Club!

Phone is Poco F2 Pro
Welcome :)
Similar freezing issues have been reported many times, and from different models; but not every phone within that model. It appears to be almost random, but possibly memory related.

Reactions: petermadds
Welcome :)
Similar freezing issues have been reported many times, and from different models; but not every phone within that model. It appears to be almost random, but possibly memory related.
I have written similar problem in my post #144

Phone is Poco F2 Pro
I have written similar problem in my post #144

Status
Not open for further replies.