MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys a question:
Can I install the rom called Mi 11 lite 5G on my xiaomi Mi 11 lite 4G? I know they are similar terminals but I wanted to know if there was no problem doing it since they have a different processor
No, different, codenames, and as you see all ROMs that suit multiple device names are already in the file name of xiaomi.eu releases.

Mi 11 Lite 4G = courbet
Mi 11 Lite 5G = renoir

Reactions: Poney70
Is the dark mod working fine??????

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
For my needs it works fine. Sometimes it's hard to read some text and selecting it it becomes readable. If the problem is bigger I exclude the application from the dark mode in the settings (display/dark mode/select the app and exclude it)
When I say perfect I mean "very good" and not "absolutely perfect", it's a weekly version. Beeing a Xiaomi problem (and not xiaomi.eu) I think that even stable version has this problem (I am not sure about this), but anyway I prefer the weekly version despite some little bug here and there I can live with. That depends of your needs, how you use your phone. Personally I am absolutely satisfied with this version and don't have significant problems with the last ones. From the beginning of the miui 12 I only updated dirty (I only cancel cache and dalvik cache).

Taking a look a:
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/miui/davinci/
we can see that for davinci: only CN, Global and India rexeived A11 official updates (and only Recovery, still not Fastboot) - and only up to MIUI 12.1
On XDA, many international users complained even about basic features like Mobile connection, etc.
No MIUI 12.5. No A11 for EEA and Russia at all

Hence indeed, and despite the official anmouncements that Mi 9T will receive A11, what you got here with Xiaomi.eu, up to the end of May/beginning of June - that's it. Here you have pretty stable A11 / MIUI 12.6, but Security patch got stuck with May1 .
Newer Xiaomi.eu updates for Mi 9T/K20 do not bring any noticable improvements (but here and there some issues like Dark mode, etc)

That was the reason I stopped updating and actually reverted.to Xiaomi.eu 21.5.27.
I like MIUI and didn't try AOSP ROMs - hence this is probably the best I will stay on for now
Small correction - Mi 9T just got A11/MIUI 12.1 update for EEA (ofc, not 12.5) - screenshot

I experienced 2 freezes, didn't experience it again so far. Paypal crashes. Everything else works fine.

How do I produce a log file? And what host do you suggest to upload it to?

No, different, codenames, and as you see all ROMs that suit multiple device names are already in the file name of xiaomi.eu releases.

Mi 11 Lite 4G = courbet
Mi 11 Lite 5G = renoir
So are you telling me that I can't install the weekly version of xiaomi.eu 12.6? since I would like that one to install it on my Mi 11 lite 4G

I have problem with chrome. Freezing and can't do anything. Only I can go to home screen. Then go to app info and stop it manually and works again
Clear app data but problem not fixed

From poco f3 via Tapatalk
Exactly same issue, chrome unusable on this rom, it freezes on back button to previous page often but not always and not only that, need to restart chrome every few minutes. Was fine on all previous builds.
Mi 10 ultra

here is logcat with two times of chrome freeze, one at start one at end.
both happened open chrome -> lock phone - unlock phone - chrome frozen.

Also its not only freeze but can just show blank white or black page and reload etc still produce same white\black page. It looks like some memory corruption issue
Btw, I actually haven't updated to that version yet. (Probably gonna skip it.) Igor said a new dark mode bug may have caused many of these issues.

Some Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo) feedback:

Security patch is still May, no changes in Game Turbo layout, the device is left out again.

I have issues with banking apps (Revolut, Unicredit Bulgaria app) crashing at start up (the log from Revolut) anyone with such problems on 21.08.05? CTS passes fine, play store certified, tried reinstalling, everything apart from clean flash. Any ideas? I am not sure this is a ROM issue at all or what Xiaomi did, but everything is working fine on the previous weekly.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'byte[] java.lang.String.getBytes()' on a null object reference
at com.google.firebase.perf.internal.r.d(Unknown Source:6)
at com.google.firebase.perf.internal.r.(Unknown Source:15)
at com.google.firebase.perf.internal.c.o(Unknown Source:137)
at com.google.firebase.perf.internal.c.l(Unknown Source:0)
at com.google.firebase.perf.internal.f.run(Unknown Source:2)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

I had to revert back to 21.7.28 since I need my banking apps.
Have you replaced Android Webview and/or standard DNS?

Hi everyone!

I am a Xiaomi mi 10 owner and flashing this new rom i find many bugs.

Among the pros i noticed that the smartphone almost never overheated and the battery level dropped more slowly.
Perhaps like other devices from other brands we tried to delegate some activities to the secondary cores and not to the main one.

I'm sure the goal was to increase the autonomy but with all these bugs i had to downgrade previous version.

Bug that i report:
1) Miui Launcher stop to work wait or finish.

2) the smartphone makes slight micro vibrations as soon as it turns on or in any case after this slight vibration or the image fizzes or if you lock it with the screen off it turns off completely.

3) This is not new but very old:
in the accessibility menu the large menu does not work that you had to call up with two fingers from bottom to top for those like me who use gestures.

Thank you for your attention
Good day! ☀

here is logcat with two times of chrome freeze, one at start one at end.
both happened open chrome -> lock phone - unlock phone - chrome frozen.

Also its not only freeze but can just show blank white or black page and reload etc still produce same white\black page. It looks like some memory corruption issue
So, this is rom problem? not chrome?

From poco f3 via Tapatalk

Have you replaced Android Webview and/or standard DNS?
About the Webview definitely no, should not be different than last week's. About the DNS, the private DNS is OFF if this is what you are referring to, if not what do you mean by standard DNS? Is everything OK for you on ginkgo banking-app-wise or you are using a different phone?
Any other ideas are welcome.
Does anyone with Redmi Note 8 have working banking apps, please provide some feedback of your experience.

Hi guys,

New to this ROM. I have the Mi 10T, I installed it and works great. But I have a question: My phone is being recognized as M2007J3SY or Redmi K30S Ultra. Is there a way to change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.