MIUI 12.6 21.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the fresh release China rom 12.5 enhance from China MIUI forum.
Is that the same with ver 12.6?

I'm experiencing the same freezes as others have mentioned. I'm on Mi 10t. Chrome also crashes for me so I'm using Firefox until the next build is released.
For the reboots, the solution that has worked for me is to reboot the phone when it freezes and then when it boots up - turn the screen off and don't touch the phone for at least 5 minutes. After the phone has this time to boot it works fine.
Hopefully it's fixed in the next build. I'll try to upload a logcat tomorrow

I'm using it from POCO F3 and I haven't had problems with whatsapp calls, I have freezing issues in Chrome beta.
I'm also having errors in "permissions continually fail".

Sorry for my bad English.

@Allan968 no, the normal version of Chrome also freezes as soon as you go into standby, that's so annoying

I have a little trick to overcome this. Don't let the phone go to standby while chrome use dark theme or in incognito mode. Just leave it with bright or white background if it go to standby. But, if you lock the phone imediately by pressing power button....it will freeze iven if you set to light or white theme.

Hi guys, I clean installed the last update on my mi9t but it feels like the animations are not smooth, there is this little lag that I would like to delete... Any suggestions?

Hi guys, I clean installed the last update on my mi9t but it feels like the animations are not smooth, there is this little lag that I would like to delete... Any suggestions?
Hello, reboot your device once, it may help. ;)

Welcome :)
I would suggest that you wait until this weeks ROM appears - any minute now ;)
(Maybe try the reboot as well.)

I moved from the stable to the weekly during the week and back to stable.I could not use my Mi 10T pro on this weekly update due to freezing ,crashing rebooting on most apps ,it was unusable,
Can I ask if the weekly releases are usually this buggy or only rarely ?

I would consider going back to weekly of it was only a rare occurrence

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I am very confused on androidfilehost and on Sourceforge the new version for a poco f3 has already been uploaded but my poco f3 does not find any update in the settings. last week it found the update as soon as it was uploaded. or do the developers still have to do something to make it show up?

I moved from the stable to the weekly during the week and back to stable.I could not use my Mi 10T pro on this weekly update due to freezing ,crashing rebooting on most apps ,it was unusable,
Can I ask if the weekly releases are usually this buggy or only rarely ?

I would consider going back to weekly of it was only a rare occurrence

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

This is pretty rare.. from years of beta rom experience. You're quite unlucky to get in at this moment. Stay tuned tho, I believe the team is trying to fix asap. ;)

Reactions: dermot
so this version not many people like probably because of the freezesz, because no whatsapp calls are displayed... all previous version has in the survey always at least 85% of people who liked the version at the version are only 66%

so this version not many people like probably because of the freezesz, because no whatsapp calls are displayed... all previous version has in the survey always at least 85% of people who liked the version at the version are only 66%
Just download the new weekly ROM... It's available

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Way smoothy now , wasn't having a major issue previously anyways...

Thanks a lot Xiaomi.EU
db48179d3f9f2320a4ed2a7547dff07c.jpg
b89886ef9fa1a75782f3d70cb2299c16.jpg

This is the new screentime widget ...

Not sure about it...never used it
6189d3b5bf86329849041742ff0c21c3.jpg

Hello Friends I have tried to update to the latest version of xiaomi.eu but I open twrp and I do not see the file to be flashed by twrp

Hello Everyone, download the latest version of xiaomi.eu for xiaomi mi 11 but I open twrp to flash the version but everything appears at 0 mb and I cannot update any solution, I would have to erase everything

Enviado desde mi M2011K2C mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.