MIUI 12.6 21.9.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I have a little problem but I don't know if it comes with the last update or if it's me who makes an error

The Google app no longer let's me search Apps. Am I alone ?

Do you have an idea to solve it ?

Thx

hi everyone, just off topic. I'd like to flash latest China dev rom (zip), i used twrp to flash the file but it keeps saying error flashing (i did format data). I have tried another way: Miflash the .tgz China stable latest rom and used updater to try to update China dev rom zip but also not unable to execute. Anyone any help please?! (my phone is Mi 11 pro)

hi everyone, just off topic. I'd like to flash latest China dev rom (zip), i used twrp to flash the file but it keeps saying error flashing (i did format data). I have tried another way: Miflash the .tgz China stable latest rom and used updater to try to update China dev rom zip but also not unable to execute. Anyone any help please?! (my phone is Mi 11 pro)
do you have any screenshot of the error?

Can someone tell me please if the safetynet issue will be there in case if i install the stable version for my device?

Thanks a lot

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Well, last week we had people saying the ROM should be delivered at all cost, no matter who would be hurt in the process... I am happy to not be a dev !
Because if they don't release a new one (apart from losing any new feature and improvements) people will probably start spamming about the delay instead of the camera issue :emoji_upside_down:.

• Haha
Reactions: JiaiJ
Can someone tell me please if the safetynet issue will be there in case if i install the stable version for my device?
SafetyNet issue can be solved by simply changing the "ro.product.model" prop of the ROM.

Stable and Weekly ROMs for your device are certainly using the same "ro.product.model" prop so SafetyNet issue will be there too...

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
SafetyNet issue can be solved by simply changing the "ro.product.model" prop of the ROM.

Stable and Weekly ROMs for your device are certainly using the same "ro.product.model" prop (or "ro.product.system.model" if "ro.product.model" is not set) so SafetyNet issue will be there too...

;)
I'm lost actually, and i never rooted my device , and i feel this magisk thing is a bit complicated , what do u think ??

U suggest me to do it ?

Thanks again , buddy

UPDATE:

I formatted data, and did the safetynet thing step by step and now its back to passing safetynet!
I am very happy
Screenshot_2021-09-03-20-56-35-919_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne
I'm lost actually, and i never rooted my device , and i feel this magisk thing is a bit complicated , what do u think ??

U suggest me to do it ?

Thanks again , buddy

Because the "/system" partition is in forced read-only mode on your device, you need Magisk to trick SafetyNet. ;)

Yes, I suggest to do it, with the help from my guide => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

Then install my Magisk module in the Magisk app ("Puzzle" icon)=> Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip

EDIT: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)

Because the "/system" partition is in forced read-only mode on your device, you need Magisk to trick SafetyNet. ;)

Yes, I suggest to do it, with the help from my guide => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

Then install my Magisk module in the Magisk app ("Puzzle" icon)=> Fix_CTS_SafetyNet_v1.0-Magisk.zip

EDIT: Do not forget to clear all data of "Google Play Store" , "Google Play Services" and "Google Service Framework" apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)
OMG !!!!! I can't believe it worked that simple for me , i just downloaded ur fix , bro , without doing any other thing and i just installed it via TWRP .

And oh man , i love this , it works , it just work

Thanks a lot buddy , I don't know how it works without all the other steps and magisk to be done .

But I'm glad it solved the issue.

Ya all guys gotta give it a try , very simple.

Thanks a lot , buddy
eac736f74ae4fbdd6d95c1512d734961.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi device # using Tapatalk

OMG !!!!! I can't believe it worked that simple for me , i just downloaded ur fix , bro , without doing any other thing and i just installed it via TWRP .

And oh man , i love this , it works , it just work

Thanks a lot buddy , I don't know how it works without all the other steps and magisk to be done .

But I'm glad it solved the issue.

Ya all guys gotta give it a try , very simple.
I didn't know you can modify the /system partition in TWRP, on your device. oO

Glad it worked for you! :)

Reactions: Aladdin123
I didn't know you can modify the /system partition in TWRP, on your device. oO

Glad it worked for you! :)
Thanks a lot buddy , last question please if u can help me , I've done a clean install to the latest weekly , now everything is working like a dream , but when i boot to TWRP , the install button in TWRP can't read folders , but when i mount the system and tick its mark , the file manager in TWRP can read everything , but when i go to install button again can't read folders as it's encrypted , i have to flash everything through the OTG storage.

Thanks a again , bro

Thanks a lot buddy , last question please if u can help me , I've done a clean install to the latest weekly , now everything is working like a dream , but when i boot to TWRP , the install button in TWRP can't read folders , but when i mount the system and tick its mark , the file manager in TWRP can read everything , but when i go to install button again can't read folders as it's encrypted , i have to flash everything through the OTG storage.

Thanks a again , bro

Did you set a lockscreen on your system? What type (pattern/PIN/password)? Is TWRP asking for your lockscreen at startup?

Did you set a lockscreen on your system? What type (pattern/PIN/password)? Is TWRP asking for your lockscreen at startup?
Yes , i set a pin on my lockscreen , but booting into TWRP doesn't ask for anything

Is anybody else having trouble with gestures?

I know that only default launcher can have gestures after android 11 but the workaround was a third party app but it did let you choose the gesture and hide the bar but now I get this message and can't hide the buttons, any idea?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-03-14-29-32-200_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-03-14-29-32-200_com.miui.home.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 222
Is anybody else having trouble with gestures?

I know that only default launcher can have gestures after android 11 but the workaround was a third party app but it did let you choose the gesture and hide the bar but now I get this message and can't hide the buttons, any idea?
You have to use a workaround now... like this one via ADB*:

Code:
adb shell
settings put global force_fsg_nav_bar 1

* Make sure that both "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (Security settings)" are enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.